Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (68788 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
when i say nigerians are opportunistic criminals this is what i mean

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by faithfull18(f): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sad.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by AmazingELixir: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2020

Na wao.....diswan na the enemy within.

He didn't even consider that the money might be people's tithes

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
nifemi25:
May her soul rest in peace... May your soul never allow your killer to know peace even if he will be later released by the police

This your post get as e be o
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Sultty(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just wow. To help people now is now going to be more difficult cry cry rip to d dead and the dieing
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by stormborn28(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
It's very difficult to trust again cry cry
yeah...dont trust anybody even me
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Gentlemoni: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Poverty is really bad, just because of #2 million. you decided to take a life you cannot create. I spit on your sorry face.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by BestOsai: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:

The woman was too naive.There is a limit to trust.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
What was he planning to do precisely?

Assume total control of the deceased's account?

Dumb guy. It's just 2 milly. Don't let the all the zeros fool you.

It ain't even up to 10000 USD.

I stopped rating all these million naira sums too highly when my Dad was making plans to go to Europe for one or two health checkups and stuffs like that some years back.

I kept on hearing huge sums in Naira- sometimes hundreds of thousands or even millions- but the money was barely enough for certain things despite all the 5 and 6 zeros. I don't want to talk too much here or divulge too many details. Then I was still a kid and Naira was about 100/120 to the USD or so back then.

The point is, the man in this story at his age still thinks 2 milly- a decent sum no doubt- is big enough to put an end to human life. Even at his age. Sad. He doesn't know nothing. What if he had seen a hundred million in there?? He probably would have gone on to eat the corpse of the deceased.

SMH.

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by idonhammer: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heart of women wicked pass.

mhiztee15:
Heart of men are wicked!

May God help us not to open our doors to wicked people
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by shestrong(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
very difficult
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by realstars: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
She Has Gone And The Guy Cant Enjoy The Money. Rip Mama

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
thelastorca:
when i say nigerians are opportunistic criminals this is what i mean

You are very right on this one.

100%

And the get-rich-quick/make-it-anyhow syndrome is very sickening. Both here and abroad, you see many of them[not all though] exhibiting these negative traits.

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nefevik(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Terribly wicked..RIP to the departed.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Awwuu...God of mercy! Why?
Do they always think they'll never get caught afterwards? Hm... Evil people everywhere.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by spinna: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na person wey dey close fit kill person. Especially staff and subordinates in Nigeria.

Never open yourself and house fully or put yourself in their power.

I do a lot by myself on my farm because i dont want anybody to see me finish.

Poor lady.. killed for her life earnings

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Oladeleodutayo: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Too bad!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Y u kill her??
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by vertueptime: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
The court should sentence the man to death by hanging his balls. I wonder why people are very wicked and heartless.

Or feed his flesh to the lions in the zoo to save cost
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Weirdgee:
Hello guys. There is a site that pays you got referring people. They pay $5 per referral, and also credit your account with $35 when you sign up instantly. Payment is through bitcoin wallet, bank transfer and PayPal. I thought I should share this with you guys, because I believe there is love in sharing.

Those that know how to refer very could be an added advantage to them. Good luck.

Tell ur family members

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Makuos19: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yoruba Demon indeed undecided
Why are u an Olosho/Harlot
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
He’s a Nairalander

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by chukwuibuipob: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
sad Dey shud roast him with petrol
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Seebrian(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
XD57:
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Another evil quote. What do you mean by that quote?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by kunletexs: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some men needs to be in the cage with lions.

She took you as a son but you allowed the devil use you.

God, why did you create this man in the first place. A goat is better than the idiot.

When someone is praying for helpers, you saw one free of charge and misbehaved. Thunder fire you there.!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by watchindelta(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
That is why I dnt have friends,!

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by cococandy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol. It’s not even up to 6 thousand dollars grin
mansakhalifa:
What was he planning to do precisely?

Assume total control of the deceased's account?

Dumb guy. It's just 2 milly. Don't let the all the zeros fool you.

It ain't even up to 10000 USD.

I stopped rating all these million naira sums too highly when my Dad was making plans to go to Europe for one or two health checkups and stuffs like that some years back.

I kept on hearing huge sums in Naira- sometimes hundreds of thousands or even millions- but the money was barely enough for certain things despite all the 5 and 6 zeros. I don't want to talk too much here or divulge too many details. Then I was still a kid and Naira was about 100/120 to the USD or so back then.

The point is, the man in this story at his age still thinks 2 milly- a decent sum no doubt- is big enough to put an end to human life. Even at his age. Sad. He doesn't know nothing. What if he had seen a hundred million in there?? He probably would have gone on to eat the corpse of the deceased.

SMH.

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by africandollar: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
One would have thought that a 69 year old woman would be wiser but alas sometimes our emotions tend to overcloud our judgement. No matter what always know that the heart of man is desperately wicked like the Good Book says even that your best friend could be your potential killer.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Poverty or is it greed?
greed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56 / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’