Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:44 AM

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (68789 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by meetme01: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Poverty or is it greed?

Greed..!!!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by meetme01: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
showafrica:

I wonder oo, ordinary $6000...

The way he would spend the money, trust me, it won't last one month because CAR would be his target.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by BennyDon: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eleventh commandment:

Don't ever trust human being, humans are wicked!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Farki: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Xisnin:
"What of politicians who steal our money" so says hopeless fellow criminals.

It is time to bring back the death penalty.

Death penalty never went away
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Budmemba: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Super heartless hero.....esu beleke
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by okeyfrank: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Crime and wickedness know no tribe, political party or religion.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nyoyokoone: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
This one go follow paint hellfire undecided
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by orunmila144: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
cococandy:
Lol. It’s not even up to 6 thousand dollars grin
and how many americans have 6 thousand dollars ? do you know how many people have been killed in america for just 10 dollars robbery ?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by orunmila144: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

People just get mad over all these zeros.

I got wiser when I was a kid. But then look at this grown man losing his head over 2 million. When you convert those things for use abroad then you will realize how crazy it is.
its all relative. and why are you mentioning abroad ? as if 6000 dollars is not big money abroad ? you can buy 4 used cars in america with 6000 dollars. used cars that sell for 1500 dollars each. it is big money in any part of the world except in your deluded mind
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by mhiztee15(f): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol calm down angry angry grin grin I know
Decryptor:

I have noticed that this bible verse seems to be one of the favorite passages of the scripture for women. I hooebyou know that when the bible said "Heart of Men"..?it means both man and woman
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Shancca: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bastard. Fucking cow. Ugly shit
adontcare:
The Ibadan ATM Tragedy ... Are You in the Habit of Giving Your ATM Card to People to Withdraw Cash for You? Read This Sad Story!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/how-painter-killed-69-year-old-woman-after-finding-n2-million-in-her-account/amp/
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
I said it on another thread that I don't trust any nigerian, and some people began insulting me, proved my point. N120,000? not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by lildush(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm u kill a person because of 2million? How much is 2million? People have completely lost it... Rip to d dead
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by MrTruetrue(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Proud ambassador of Brown Roof Republic

Stupid he-goat of red land republic of idiots
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
orunmila144:
and how many americans have 6 thousand dollars ? do you know how many people have been killed in america for just 10 dollars robbery ?

orunmila144:
its all relative. and why are you mentioning abroad ? as if 6000 dollars is not big money abroad ? you can buy 4 used cars in america with 6000 dollars. used cars that sell for 1500 dollars each. it is big money in any part of the world except in your deluded mind

I’m failing to get your point. People getting killed for $5 in America means it’s a lot of money?

1 Like

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by sayisayi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Reason why I cannot live long term in Naija. You never feel comfortable and be truly free. You cannot even have proper conversations with 'friends' or 'neighbours'. All na audio and smoke and mirrors.

My parents used to tell me how sweet naija was in the 70's. First time I dropped there in the 90's on holiday, I saw the place get k leg.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Votukpa(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There will be global shortage of food. Hunger is coming !!!

Mark my Word

Hunger is coming to where. Nigeria? Because of a global shortage of food?

Really?

You are quite uninformed. Have you been to local markets around this country? There is a food glut in every state and this will last forever.

Why?

Nigerians are not hungry because of a food shortage. They are so because of purchasing power and the lack of it. Most Nigerians have weak purchasing power because they have weak value creating/producing power, so that they depend on the benevolence of relatives and benefactors. The money supply in Nigeria is already excessive. If 60% of Nigerians go to work and engage in value creating activities while the Government closes the borders from importation, the quantity of money would then flow optimally and purchasing power would improve across all social strata. More importantly, farmers would farm more and supply more food to more people who now have stronger purchasing power. The cost of food would increase in the short run and stabilize over time.

This is an ideal situation.

In reality, Nigerians wont still be affected by the global shortage (should it happen) because we have too much land and too many people who will farm with comparatively smaller resources that their foreign counterparts. Things would still remain the same and poor Nigerians will continue to be hungry if they don't get into productive work. Be that as it may, people who are productive in Nigeria will still feed those who aren't and they won't stop because of culture and religion - 2 things most would rather die than contravene.

1 Like

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Benwallt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
What a sad story. Doesn't she have her own child
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by spiralwedge(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I cried reading this.

He could have just stolen alone. Why take her life? What is wrong with us in this country?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
This life is very deep
Just like nairamarley's song angry angry
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by orunmila144: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
cococandy:

I’m failing to get your point. People getting killed for $5 in America means it’s a lot of money?
6000 dollars is a lot of money. see what you can get for 6000 dollars
https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listing/WBXPC93477WJ01491/2007-bmw-x3/?sponsoredVehiclePosition=0

you still think its small money ?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by SciLab: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
cococandy:
He’s a Nairalander

He must the hungry poverty-striken covidodo who lives under a brown roof in molete, ibadan. grin
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Covidodo: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
SciLab:

He must the hungry poverty-striken covidodo who lives under a brown roof in molete, ibadan. grin
So Molete is where you sell your gala and fanyogo cheesy grin
The police should look for fanyogo and gala carton at the crime scene . It might be this okoro scilab from the gully ravaged , landlocked and red mudded poto poto republic .
Every osu pig is a potential criminal . NPF take note cool
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Jibsy203(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Afonjas are cursed
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
orunmila144:
6000 dollars is a lot of money. see what you can get for 6000 dollars
https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listing/WBXPC93477WJ01491/2007-bmw-x3/?sponsoredVehiclePosition=0

you still think its small money ?

I’m convinced you sha just want to argue

2 Likes

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by nenergy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Never bite the finger that feeds you
This one pass bite. He killed the hand!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Chuky002(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Greedy**** on top of love and caring she gave to him ,,,,,,,,painter u go down.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Efegoma(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Respect all men but trust no one.
RIP mama !
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by orunmila144: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:

I’m convinced you sha just want to argue
LOL
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Ferdinandu:
Illiterate heartless foolish Criminal. So in his mind he can be able to Murder and withdraw 2 million through ATM at this age without being detected
Actually he could have withdrawn it without being detected if he was intelligent he did not even have to kill her.
That doesn't make it right but he could. He could have cloned the card without killing her. Having killed her could have won a mask,he could have sent someone etc

Maybe the woman had health issues tha meant she could not go herself, maybe she could not trust her family, maybe she has no family locally

Anyway her story has now become Feyikogbon ( learn from this) for others

So called " nice guys" may not be that nice after all. Trust NO ONE
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by WriterX(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Evil they say is the slowest and most fatal of all poisons.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Decryptor(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
mhiztee15:
Lol calm down angry angry grin grin I know

Ok o

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56 / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.