Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (68903 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by dallyemmy: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lazy youth
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by ayandee: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Poverty or is it greed?
it's pure greed
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
To have someone close to u that know your financial strength is really bad it can go wrong someday... Well RIP
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by wunaESQ(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
A fall from grace
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by golddare: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
adontcare:
The Ibadan ATM Tragedy ... Are You in the Habit of Giving Your ATM Card to People to Withdraw Cash for You? Read This Sad Story!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/how-painter-killed-69-year-old-woman-after-finding-n2-million-in-her-account/amp/

Trust nobody, no matter how nice they are.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Missmossy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
The evil that men do embarassed

This is so heart wrenching. This man should be killed asap his heart is full of evil biting the fingers that feed you.

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by frog12: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
death penalty !!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by DexterousOne(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
magicminister:
The only way to help a poor person is from a distance!
The moment they come close, they get greedy!

The Nigerian reality

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by zinny377(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wickedness in its heights.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by remzor(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
showafrica:

I wonder oo, ordinary $6000...
Now, he will spend it in prison
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by remzor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Onyekachi419:

Trust is hard to find this days
I’m telling u ma dear. Even your siblings... may God just help us

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
lloyds:
On top #2m you killed a fellow human being.

The money that some people even use to eat at once in a restaurant or give their girl friend for just one night.

Thats serious

one cognac in Oriental is 2M

people to dey mumu sha, all because of change
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by CallMeGrace(f): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
I know her, she was going to use that money her birthday cry Adieu mama grace ajibola.. oke agbeni will miss you

Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ignorance and carelessness. People keep making some silly mistakes over n over again
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by lozanni(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is so sad to read about. A woman who should be enjoying her retirement had life snuffed out of her in a violent and callous manner.
May her Soul rest in peace and the evil doer punished accordingly.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by namedo: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
The Nigerian youth again!
What the hell is wrong with the present generation of young Nigerians?

MAD DESIRE TO GET RICH QUICK INSTEAD OF DOING IT MY SIMPLE WAY.....

See my signature below for links and make your choice of the opportunities open to you!
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by kayusely70(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
kay7:
Lesson: If you must give Debit Cards to your workers e.g. drivers, cooks, or any other third party, get a Utility Card from your bank.
Whats Utility Card?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by gaskiyamagana: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Proud ambassador of Brown Roof Republic
Igbo asylum seeker sighted.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Allwell96: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everyday I keep learning how not to trust anyone in life...
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by kay7: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
irunoko:
what is utility card? Enlighten me please

Its an extra ATM Card linked to your account.. You will transfer funds into it when you need to send someone with it. Most banks offer it to their customers.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Mizwisdom(f): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Handy men are always a risk, please as a woman it's better to have a handy woman running errands for you than a male.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Xisnin(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
ajl:

Who say there is no death penalty already? Try to go rob with a gun..and you will found out.....
Nah, there is no death penalty.
People who were sentenced 40 years ago are still in prison.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by irunoko(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
kay7:

Its an extra ATM Card linked to your account.. You will transfer funds into it when you need to send someone with it. Most banks offer it to their customers.
wow.do banks give 2atm cards to one account?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by kay7: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
irunoko:
wow.do banks give 2atm cards to one account?

Prepaid Utility Card
Are you uncomfortable using your regular debit cards for online purchases and would prefer a prepaid card?

Do you want to monitor your driver’s fuel expenditure or your maid’s purchases during an errand?

Do you need to separate your household or utility bill payments e.g. PHCN or water bills immediately after your salary is paid?

Then you need the GTBank Utility Card!

The GTBank Utility card is an all-purpose Naira denominated prepaid card designed to provide ultimate convenience, flexibility, security and is ideal for making casual purchases at supermarkets and shops, purchasing fuel at filling stations and so much more!

Unlike other cards, the Utility card is pre-paid which means that you will have to load money on the card prior to use. The card is linked to a virtual pre-paid account so that all transactions made with the card are reflected instantly on the prepaid card account.

I HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by irunoko(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
kay7:

Prepaid Utility Card
Are you uncomfortable using your regular debit cards for online purchases and would prefer a prepaid card?

Do you want to monitor your driver’s fuel expenditure or your maid’s purchases during an errand?

Do you need to separate your household or utility bill payments e.g. PHCN or water bills immediately after your salary is paid?

Then you need the GTBank Utility Card!

The GTBank Utility card is an all-purpose Naira denominated prepaid card designed to provide ultimate convenience, flexibility, security and is ideal for making casual purchases at supermarkets and shops, purchasing fuel at filling stations and so much more!

Unlike other cards, the Utility card is pre-paid which means that you will have to load money on the card prior to use. The card is linked to a virtual pre-paid account so that all transactions made with the card are reflected instantly on the prepaid card account.

I HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS
yes it does.thanks but can you have 2, different ATM PIN number on the 2, different ATM cards?
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by kay7: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
irunoko:
yes it does.thanks but can you have 2, different ATM PIN number on the 2, different ATM cards?

YES, you can. It is highly recommended.
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
Chaiii....Some people are just destined to be wicked embarassed
I like u, naturally
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by irunoko(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
kay7:

YES, you can. It is highly recommended.
wow thanks this is lovely.my dad has always been in the habit of sending different people living with him to the ATM stand to withdraw money and I have warned him about it several times but he won't listen.i need to recommend this to him.thanks very much.i appreciate.

But is it only GTB that operates this? How about other banks? Please mention the names of the banks that do this too so I'll choose. I dont want to be specific.criminals are also on nairaland too abeg undecided
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Buffalo2(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Trusting pple is the most dangerous thing to do. I did it over and over and was disappointed over and over again
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by chienx: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Poverty or is it greed?

Greed�
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by chienx: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=chienx post=88404680]Poverty or is it greed?

Greed�[/greed]
Re: Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Humanoid01:

An evil heart has nothing to do with one's personality. Whoever wants to be evil, will be evil, regardless of his/her personality.
The kind of wisdom that makes us men... My own is I don't care if your personality is evil or not, I just won't put myself in such a position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral