Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town (939 Views)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2020
It's obvious, except you're new here.

Three things

1. Good rate
2. Honesty
3. Get your money same day

If you have some clean PayPal funds you want to withdraw, kindly send us a message on WhatsApp via 09060760264.

We are waiting for you as long as you're not a scammer trying to withdraw another person's money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by olumide3367(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2020
I love this guy iLegendd. Another business idea loaded.. grin I will surely be like u business wise
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2020
olumide3367:
I love this guy iLegendd. Another business idea loaded.. grin I will surely be like u business wise

We love you too. Me, my oga, Joe Cléf, my future wife, and children love you too and we pray coro will never near you.

Kindly wear face mask and go knock on all doors and tell them to bring their PayPal funds let's withdraw it for them. Transparency and honesty is always guaranteed as usual.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by olumide3367(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2020
iLegendd:

We love you too. Me, my oga, Joe Cléf, my future wife, and children love you too and we pray coro will never near you.

Kindly wear face mask and go knock on all doors and tell them to bring their PayPal funds let's withdraw it for them. Transparency and honesty is always guaranteed as usual.

is there a referer cut or commission?
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2020
olumide3367:
is there a referer cut or commission?
At the moment no. Why? Some people who want to withdraw will lie that they themselves are referers and will want a cut even though they are the ones doing the withdrawal.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2020
This should be in the business section thou.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
webshopNG:
This should be in the business section thou.

That's true, but I'm Romancelanders' exchanger — the business section already has other exchangers conquering it. I don't want to drag seat with people there.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by fcdgrand(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2020
only two cyber cafe centre & they don't offer computer learning in my village where i reside, help me recommend youtube video where i can learn on my own the basic computer, A - Z about computer, learn & mastering the keyboard, mouse, typing writing fast, corel draw etc and also graphic design & web development. thank you

1 Like

Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
fcdgrand:
only two cyber cafe centre & they don't offer computer learning in my village where i reside, help me recommend youtube video where i can learn on my own the basic computer, A - Z about computer, learn & mastering the keyboard, mouse, typing writing fast, corel draw etc and also graphic design & web development. thank you

Sadly, I didn't learn those from YouTube, so I have no YouTube mentor in mind. Just search around YouTube and pick someone you like his or her way of teaching.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bro I sent you message on your whatsapp number
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, I didn't learn those from YouTube, so I have no YouTube mentor in mind. Just search around YouTube and pick someone you like his or her way of teaching.
I need the PayPal account
I sent you a message on the whatsapp number you dropped
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Still in business. Transaction handled same day.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

I need the PayPal account
I sent you a message on the whatsapp number you dropped

Business handled.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by Ashawoboi27(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Business handled.

Good morning sir I tried calling your number it was switched off
Please business came up sir
I will be waiting on you cool
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

Good morning sir I tried calling your number it was switched off
Please business came up sir
I will be waiting on you cool

Transaction completed.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Still in business. Bring your PayPal fund let us help you exchange it. 100% legit...
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by Marvog(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Transaction completed.
Boss I need your advise..
which bank and which type of Debit card (visa/mastercard/Africard) is best for PayPal withdrawals.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Because of the Nigerian and Indian factor, we don't interfere in anything regarding the question you asked. I'm sorry for not being of help.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by OYENIYIJK: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Still in business. Transaction handled same day.
should I sue you? What if I sue you now grin grin

I have an evidence in case!!! You said you are not going to quote anyone for Good 6 months!!!! What is it now? What should we do now grin grin

I charge you and you have to bail yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kindly check when that declaration was made and you'll know it has been kept.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by 912(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true, but I'm Romancelanders' exchanger — the business section already has other exchangers conquering it. I don't want to drag seat with people there.

Nairaland Rule 1: post in the right section.

I know you are trying to help your followers but we ought to respect rules. That's what differentiates us from savages.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by Marvog(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Because of the Nigerian and Indian factor, we don't interfere in anything regarding the question you asked. I'm sorry for not being of help.
ok. Thanks though
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Still in business and it's instant.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Bring your PayPal funds and we'll handle it at a speed of light.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Still in business and clients are regularly coming because we are trustworthy and will forever be.
Re: Paypal Exchanger: The Latest And Best Trustworthy Exchanger In Town by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Still in service.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Him Regret Losing You & Find Your Way To A Better Life / Why Does An Ashawo Like Calling Another One An Ashawo When Quarrelling / Ladies Shine Your Eyes Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.