Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo (482 Views)

Who Has Used The Nairaland App? What Has Been Your Experience Using It? / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / The Main Reason You Must Listen To Ashiwaves Radio Station If You Are In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2020
I want to download the app but on getting to playstore, I saw quite alot of them and became confused.

I want the app that will send notifications when a new post hits the frontpage and maybe some nice features.

Re: Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo by bigtt76(f): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2020
None of these are official but for the best experience try out the fifth one on the list.
Re: Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo by chuksville(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Ask Seun... I think he alone can show you the real one.
Re: Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2020
bigtt76:
None of these are official but for the best experience try out the fifth one on the list.

Really?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Main Nairaland App. Photo by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2020
chuksville:
Ask Seun...
I think he alone can show you the real one.

Thanks Chuks

(1) (Reply)

Trump Got Scammed By An Engineer For $69 Million Dollars. / Re Nisral Loan For Households. / 14th Headies Nominees – See Full List Of Headies 2020 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.