Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need (251 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by Bliss955(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Following the recent rise in fake giveaway threads, I felt a burden to help create a platform where those in dire need could solicit for support from whomever may may be willing to help.
Like they say, "Na person wey never go another person farm go dey boast sey na him papa farm big pass" I felt I was in need but from what I have seen here I know say my own na play(though I know some might just be a ploy to get free cash online but we can't rule out the fact that some might genuinely be in need)

With that been said, I have a need of a #1000 so as to b able to withdraw the last #1000 in my Account.
0116430352 Union Bank. I will really appreciate the help.
Don't just post your account number, state your need.

PS: This is not a giveaway thread, neither am I promising you that your need might be met here but who knows your helper might just locate you here.
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks Sterling Bank
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by danielistics(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Nice gesture..
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by OKpaewu(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
First bank
Thanks in advance
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by Doyin400l(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
When expenses is greater than income for 3weeks. Na die oo

God help us
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by frankoben(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by Bliss955(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Doyin400l:
When expenses is greater than income for 3weeks. Na die oo

God help us
in this case dere is no income just expenses due to the lockdown
Re: Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need by FulaniJihad: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Bliss955:
in this case dere is no income just expenses due to the lockdown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Reasons Why Men Cheat. / Romancelanderz Can Earn Online Via A Skill During This Lockdown / Do You Want FLAT Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.