Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt (882 Views)

Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics) / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message (2) (3) (4)

Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by valboyz2010(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Social media recently buzzed with mixed reactions following a story of a lady who may have caused quite an issue with her boyfriend, Chidi, following her recent comment about his mother’s cooking.

In the screenshots of their conversation going around the internet, she had just met his family and was. However, she felt the mother got a bit too ‘excited’ as the food turned out salty, and she mentioned it to him.

For obvious reasons, this did not sit well with him and he immediately took offense. The boyfriend who said he ate the food and it wasn’t salty, accused her of mocking his mother’s cooking which he stated had sustained him for most of his life.

The lady, however, didn’t seem to understand his anger as she stated that she was only confiding in him. Chidi, however, wasn’t having it.

Clearly angry at her, he made it known that his mother is more important to him than their relationship as she has been the one taking care of him ever since his father died when he was a child. The girlfriend in retaliation accused him of being a mummy’s boy even at the age of 29.

Things pretty much escalated from there and the conversation may have left both parties considering a breakup.

Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
They both have their stands ,

The marriage will take a big struggle , this girl seems she can't be bent , the boy ,his mum is everything to him

I wonder what the old woman have in cupboard for them , then the girls family

Marriage is a terrible institution , no format at all !!
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2020
I love how be cherishes his mum. Reminds me of my mum.
But then again no girl will date him and have him all to herself. It's never easy dating or marrying a man like this. He obviously doesn't know how to strike the balance between mother and wife.
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by Friedturkey: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2020
first things first, nothing consyn me with this story. I just wan know where una dey go bring all these screenshots from.
All my Facebook now na screenshots of fake conversations full everywhere. person go just carry 2 phones begin dey discuss with Imself for WhatsApp, screenshot and begin to dey disturb people with am.
Make una mind unaself, dem don extend lockdown and I dey para

Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by Iyiataata92: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2020
This is one of the problems of dating these girls called slay queens.
They don't know how to talk, no respect, don't know when the guy is angry so as to back off.
And when you eventually marry them, their first step will be to break up the relationship between you and your mum and sisters and then ruin your life before leaving for the night clubs. They can't cook but will condemn your food. They can't stay without maids because they can't do any chores.
They are rude
They see your mother as an old woman

Those girls with loooong nails, large eye lashes and thick lipsticks, please brothers...........avoid them!!!
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by FactBoyz: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Not doubting this news bit this could have been forged
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin hmmm incoming girlfriend and mother in law to be this fight no dey ever finish.....
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by Iyiataata92: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
majamajic:
Hmmmm
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by dawnomike(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2020
The guy might have slightly over reacted but the girl is not wise... She will learn with age
Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by tooth4tooth: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Bad girlfriend,you are not yet married to him ,you are beginning to see fault in his mum.

Nice response from that dude though.

Re: Man Blasts His Girlfriend For Complaining About His Mother’s Food Being Too Salt by Freelane33(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
the boy is a good boy but not yet a man , if my girl friend did this to me , I owe her no long story , I’ll go to her house too and eat . Few hours after eating I’ll text her the same thing she texted me about my mom ... tit 4 tat . I will even say her mom has mouth odour so that she can feel the same pain . Girls you must all learn that somethings must be left unattended to in life not .....

I Sold My Laptop To Take A Lady Out, She Rejected My Proposal After Eating / 20 Funny Quotes For Short Girls / Dis Is Just 2 Encourage My Fellow Guys In D House.