Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. (242 Views)

He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria / If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me / Herbal Treatment For Typhoid And Malaria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. by dele2k4(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2020
What is the remedy for typhoid and ulcer , after been diagnosed for typhoid and ulcer by doctor still I still feel my body heat to the extent of having slight headache I later go back to the hospital for fluid so that I can be from this I was given up to 6 different drips into my body and gave me some drugs after been discharged from the hospital but is three days after I still have my body hot the same way please what to do next to get rid of these ailments �� response please.....
Re: I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. by SpyAC(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
dele2k4:
What is the remedy for typhoid and ulcer , after been diagnosed for typhoid and ulcer by doctor still I still feel my body heat to the extent of having slight headache I later go back to the hospital for fluid so that I can be from this I was given up to 6 different drips into my body and gave me some drugs after been discharged from the hospital but is three days after I still have my body hot the same way please what to do next to get rid of these ailments �� response please.....
send mail to me
Re: I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. by Mozino007(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
dele2k4:
jtry herbs
Re: I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. by GraGra247(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Go see a different doctor. Go to a govt hospital if you can't afford private
Re: I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerians and typhoid! Once there's a medical issue, it must be typhoid! Is typhoid the only disease in Nigeria? I hope you people know that it is not easy for a person living a relatively clean life especially in the city to contract typhoid? Typhoid is contracted when you eat food or drink water contaminated with faeces bearing Salmonella organisms. Do you all drink from the stream and eat from the toilet or with hands contaminated with faeces??
People should be going to the hospital for full medical evaluation and investigations, and not just to test for typhoid fever which is very rare in this modern Nigeria.

Typhoid fever is not as common as it is being taunted, and a single Widal test showing raised antibody titres does not diagnose typhoid fever. You need a blood, stool or urine culture or demonstration of serial increments in antibody titres to diagnose typhoid fever. This madness of typhoid fever in Nigerian private hospitals and roadside laboratories should stop.
Re: I Need Remedy For Typhoid And Ulcer Ailments �. by Healthyway15: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
dele2k4:

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Mostly, people still believe that every health condition could only be cured with drugs. Yes.. Drugs are working well, but what people are not aware of, is that nowadays the bacteria causing these health problems often build up resistance against most antibiotics and drugs thereby rendering the drugs less effective or useless.

And most drugs for the treatments of typhoid, Stomach Ulcer, etc are meant for a temporary relief. That's why one experiences it again and again after taking the dosages.

Well... You can check the links below to have more knowledge of Typhoid and Stomach Ulcer, and the proper recommendation of treatment of the conditions, for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5390250/looking-lasting-solution-stomach-ulcer#81775474

www.nairaland.com/5505924/looking-lasting-solution-typhoid

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Corona Virus: Facebook Introduces Post Death Account Management / Difference Between Social Distancing And Physical Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.