Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me (1869 Views)

Do You Know Someone Ever Cured Of Obsessive-compulsive Disorder? / Death Sentence To Diabetes And Ulcer / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by devbits: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
please, please and please if you know any tested way to cure these duo kindly tell me in your comment, this pain is too much please...

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Buharidgeneral: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why not try the nearest hospital

Over to the doctor in the house

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Buharidgeneral: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why not try the nearest hospital

Over to the doctor in the house

God will heal you

Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
That's exactly what am passing through just buy gaviscon

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by devbits: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thank you sir
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Miradamian: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Now listen, get a ball of cabbage,cut a portion that can full a cup,add little water,blend it into smoothie,add one spoon of honey.drink morning and night for 1 week.ulcer gone. 2, after 6 pm. No dinner. When u wake up in d morning, atleast drink one cup of normal water often. Acid flux gone. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Miradamian: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
azimo:
That's exactly what am passing through just buy gaviscon
this doesn't cure, it only calms for some moments.u need to kill the bacteria with cabbage juice.
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by matken(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Buy ulcer kit and augumentin bros then u need to take food hi in fibre,more proteinious good .less carbohydrate.dont eat fried foods
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by beautyoftheLord: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
devbits:
Today I created a thread to get financial help in treating ulcer /acid reflux but was deleted by the moderators , please, please and please if you know any tested way to cure these duo kindly tell me in your comment, this pain is too much please...

Olorun onije kieku lojiji.

Omeprazole.....Google is your friend
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Healthyway15: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2019
devbits:
Today I created a thread to get financial help in treating ulcer /acid reflux but was deleted by the moderators , please, please and please if you know any tested way to cure these duo kindly tell me in your comment, this pain is too much please...

Hello... sorry about your condition

Sometime ago, someone created a thread concerning this, and I shared some knowledge of it and proper treatment of your condition in my comments on the thread.

You can read the comments through this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5566951/pls-me-ive-been-battling#84780968

Thank you!
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by shege45: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2019
devbits:

what are your symptoms
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Always make sure you eat on time whether you area Hungary or not even if its biscuit
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by gman55(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Miradamian:
Now listen, get a ball of cabbage,cut a portion that can full a cup,add little water,blend it into smoothie,add one spoon of honey.drink morning and night for 1 week.ulcer gone. 2, after 6 pm. No dinner. When u wake up in d morning, atleast drink one cup of normal water often. Acid flux gone. Thank me later.

After the blend the honey should be add or when you want to take it?
What's the quantity to take per time ? Is it the cup full blend or some teaspoon?
Expecting your reply please

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by devbits: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Uyi168: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2019
devbits:

Stomach hurts
Both left and right sides of my stomach hurts most if I have not eaten and if I take anything spicy

I can only eat vegetables(Any other thing result in constipation)

Something like phlegm or mucus always come to my throat and would have full my mouth anytime I sleep this sometimes give me sore throat.
Have u tried ulcer triple regimen??
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by transfer101: 2:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Slice and soak unripe pawpaw in water for 3days. After 3 days, seive and refrigerate and drink consistently. Before you finish the current one, make sure you have soaked another.

Another thing is Banana flower mixed with honey. Lick it as much as you can to mitigate the pain.

By far the most important thing is diet. Do not consume fried food, drinks high in cafferine, alcohol, peppery food, maize (boil or roasted). While treating mine, I restricted my diet to wheat, cooked unripe plaintain, Oat, Crackers biscuit, Banana flower, fish (not even meat), a lot of sugar free liquid milk and water.

Ulcer diet can be expensive sha, but drugs can only reduce the pain temporarily. Diet is the key

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by devbits: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
transfer101:
Slice and soak unripe pawpaw in water for 3days. After 3 days, seive and refrigerate and drink consistently. Before you finish the current one, make sure you have soaked another.

Another thing is Banana flower mixed with honey. Lick it as much as you can to mitigate the pain.

By far the most important thing is diet. Do not consume fried food, drinks high in cafferine, alcohol, peppery food, maize (boil or roasted). While treating mine, I restricted my diet to wheat, cooked unripe plaintain, Oat, Crackers biscuit, Banana flower, fish (not even meat), a lot of sugar free liquid milk and water.

Ulcer diet can be expensive sha, but drugs can only reduce the pain temporarily. Diet is the key

Thanks so much sir

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Olagrace1: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Miradamian:

Can this also work for GERD
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by muheeb01(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2022
devbits:
please, please and please if you know any tested way to cure these duo kindly tell me in your comment, this pain is too much please...
dm me as soon as you can I'm in oyo town,I'll send you herbs that cure ulcer completely and you'll never experience the pain again...this is my job and know it very well,dm me
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Miradamian:
am also having gerd reflux affecting my speech I can't pronounce a word clearly, tightness of the throat, chest pain
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by inno2020: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Olagrace1:

Can this also work for GERD

Get gangaria and thank me later
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Olagrace1: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2022
inno2020:

I was once a gerd victim and I almost commit suicide because it frustrated my life and I couldn't get better offer of job.

I have the solution for GERD symptoms and its herbal medicine.
Don't worry it's not too expensive.

It's just 10,000 naira and u will take it for 2 months.

The first day u take it, u will confirm it.
Contact me on WhatsApp
+234 814 518 0336
I swear to God Gerd will disappear

Please kindly talk about the medicine here because we have many people looking for solution to GERD and erosive esophagitis. Say it here pls, thanks
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Olagrace1: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Miradamian:

I will try this too
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by muheeb01(m): 4:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Hmm this is easily curable totally with herbs
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by kayo80(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2023
inno2020:

Get gangaria and thank me later

Can you please talk a little more about this? I used to hear the Gangaria product advertised at Ojoo in Ibadan a couple of years ago, but I don't see them at the spot anymore. What's the product about? I need lasting solution to this GERD
Re: If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me by Teetee777: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Use herbal cure

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Hiv Scare!! / Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? / Killer Paracetamol: Death Toll Hits 39

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.