Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Will Not Submits The Arms And Ammunition Recovered From Boko Haram To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Submits The Arms And Ammunition Recovered From Boko Haram To Nigeria (2726 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Not Submits The Arms And Ammunition Recovered From Boko Haram To Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Idriss, I'm with you on this. The Ammunitions you recovered from BH are your spoils of war. Carry go with your jackpot!

Besides, if given to Nigeria, Buhari will graciously return them to the original owners undecided
Re: I Will Not Submits The Arms And Ammunition Recovered From Boko Haram To Nigeria by ambu2: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
SciLab:

He hammered your buharideen skull, take the L and move along loser!

Next!

You still don't know your father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft / The Begging Side Of London - And Reality Kicked In / Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.