Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity (46305 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Coronavirus With Healthgarde Int'l Organic Herbs Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by 9gerian: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you!

JimD:

Dude. Read the text before commenting hogwash. Nobody is talking about cure. Its about boosting immunity. So your body fights the virus. Once your body fights the virus, you become naturally immune to it.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by lekonso: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2020
nairaman66:
Nice, very good tips!

My tips- 2 spoon of Apple cider Vinegar, honey 3 spoon, 1 lemon. Mix everything and add mildly hot water. Drink every morning.. grin
Is it teaspoon or the big spoon? please always specify
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Guide777(m): 6:33am On Apr 14, 2020
studentofTruth:

There's extreme hunger in the land. The government should lift this lockdown. Obviously, they're not achieving the intended social distancing.
Hungry robbers go in groups, and people gather together to keep watch — where's the social distance? Lockdown is not an option for Nigeria.
I wonder who told them they could ever achieve that in a society where over 60% depend on daily income to feed.
Closing primary and secondary schools is enough because children are involved.
The best option for Nigeria is to enforce compulsory facemasks and hand gloves! That's what is happening in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and these countries have achieved better control than the rest, despite recording their first cases from the very beginning.
Thanks Prof. , you nailed it.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Quinex:
At bolded, no body considers your research to be of standard quality if you don't publish in those Elsevier, Nature, Taylor and Francis and other oyinbo journals. Our people are seriously hustling to publish and be recognized by these whites while they don't give a fvk about us. We're enslaved and it seems we are very comfortable as slaves to the white. No one wants to get indigenous, we all want to please oyinbos in whatever we do.
Hmmn, anti, I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees all these. The most annoying is our yeye professor do not see anything wrong with this, they prefer students to please them than to do good research, they give students all sorts of problems. I refuse to do my PhD because of this, I'm tired of doing research to please lecturers, I want to do research that would have a good impact. My last research was nothing to write home about because I must please my lecturer or else I will get a C'' if I am doing too know, and you know say that they spoil go. So I cool down, anything she say make I do, I go do am, even of I know say na nonsense, it is YES ma. That is ''The first and the best'' university o. What is the way out please, I'm really concerned.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Hmmn, anti, I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees all these. The most annoying is our yeye professor do not see anything wrong with this, they prefer students to please them than to do good research, they give students all sorts of problems. I refuse to do my PhD because of this, I'm tired of doing research to please lecturers, I want to do research that would have a good impact. My last research was nothing to write home about because I must please my lecturer or else I will get a C'' if I am doing too know, and you know say that they spoil go. So I cool down, anything she say make I do, I go do am, even of I know say na nonsense, it is YES ma. That is ''The first and the best'' university o. What is the way out please, I'm really concerned.
If you really love research, you wouldn't be deterred by this predicament. Sadly, we don't always do what we want, just flow with the trend. Go for your PhD abroad if you can (I said abroad because truthfully, our research here are wack, we lack the basic facilities in the first place!). It's not out of place for you to look for a very good school abroad and prepare to do a great doctorate research. There, you design your research with little input from supervisors. No body is so interested in your grades, productive outputs count more. So my dear, get ready for your PhD.
After PhD, you can do lots of independent research and publish on your own, wherever you desire.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Reference:

Ask for clinical trials first. Don't be a guinea pig for someone's quest for fame and fortune. That is the way things are done in 'saner climes'.

Did you ask or ever asked for clinical trials for all the different local or foreign delicacies that you consume. What is in her recommendation r hat requires clinical trial... Different delicacies... Raw nature gift that men have been consuming for ages and living better, healthier and longer life.

Is it because she put it in print? Did she invented anything or turned or asked your to process any of the items into chemicals solids as drugs to the world

Is it ginger and garlic and tumeric that requires trials?

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
murmee:
Be careful as original honey is almost non available in Nigeria. What they are selling about is sugarcane syrups which is worse than taking sugar and sugar is the last thing anyone needs at this time because it weakens or destroys immunity!

But you can always carry out test on the honey before buying. I do water, paper and match stick test on honey.
My family has been using it as a substitute for anything requiring sugar, for years.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by botanist123: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Agugbadin:

What is the local name for turmeric
atale pupa in yoruba
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by nairaman66(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
lekonso:

Is it teaspoon or the big spoon? please always specify

Common sense would suggest teaspoon not big spoon, are you cooking a big pot of hollow rice?

Have you heard any medication taken with big spoon? Nairalanders sometimes can be surprising with their comments!
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by lastround(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Africans will never grow until they stop comparing themselves with these whites. If Newyork journal is the basis of a good write up and Nigerian journal isn't, and you expect your country to be great, its not possible.
Nobel Laurette, peace award and many other things are things all this yeye white people create and distribute among themselves, and one every 30yeats, they will give to Africans and they will start jubiliating. Even Musical awards, when they nominate a Nigerian singer, he no win any award o, he go they jubilate. Until you all stop licking white people's asses, you not gonna grow.
These whites are very okay with African this way, and if we all come together and dismiss their stupid awards, we will grow.
Typed this out of anger on ass lickers, so my cohesion, punctuation, may not be clear. I refuse to be part of the generation that would be fighting to have my journal published in Network journal because some fools see it as the basis of judging if my work is good or not. Yeye people

My dear don't blame them.

look for this book and read and you know why we don't appreciate ours

miseducation of the negros
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
lastround:

My dear don't blame them.

look for this book and read and you know why we don't appreciate ours

miseducation of the negros
What is the way out. I'm really vexed. There was a time Wizkid was nominated, and he was celebrating it as if he don win the award.
Nigerians are very good in spoiling themselves, maybe its low self esteem, I don't know. Seeing whites as supreme, when in actuality we are the same human being, in fact, we are nicer than this so called white people, but ask a Nigerian, they will tell you Nigerians are bad. Yes, I'm not saying we are saint or anything, but just like we have good people here, and bad people, they do as well. We have crimes, they have crimes, we have genius they have genius.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by kamara56(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Focusmind:
Get Supradyn multivitamin capsules. One of the most potent multivitamin in the world by Roche.
I currently use Supradyn. But it’s now in tablet form and by Bayer
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by SirGod: 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by tomdon(m): 12:16am On May 17, 2020
This one ehn
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by tianaevent(f): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE PRODUCT AS PREVENTION OR AS IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER (STC30 IS A GREAT IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER. HENCE EVERYONE NEEDS STC30 IN THESE TIMES WHERE IMPROVED IMMUNE SYSTEM CAN MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE), ONE SATCHET DAILY FOR 1MONTH IS RECOMMENDED, WITH ONE PACK REPEATED EVERY 6MONTHS.

*HOWEVER FOR THOSE ALREADY SICK OR ALREADY WITH A HEALTH CHALLENGE, ONE SATCHET PER DAY FOR 3 TO 6MONTHS IS RECOMMENDED, WITH TWO PACKS REPEATED EVERY 6MONTHS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.