Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity (46334 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Coronavirus With Healthgarde Int'l Organic Herbs Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Focusmind: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Get Supradyn multivitamin capsules. One of the most potent multivitamin in the world by Roche.

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Dollabiz: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
stop taking those stuffs they dont work
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by beejay85: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Being saying it from day one: detoxification is your number one defence against the virus. Boost your immune system and will leave you alone
In other words,eats nutritious meal and drink ur beer Wella( u pee well)...my humble opinion though grin
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Impressive
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by tayoccu(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
studentofTruth:

Yes, it is.

There's extreme hunger in the land. The government should lift this lockdown. Obviously, they're not achieving the intended social distancing.
Hungry robbers go in groups, and people gather together to keep watch — where's the social distance? Lockdown is not an option for Nigeria.
I wonder who told them they could ever achieve that in a society where over 60% depend on daily income to feed.
Closing primary and secondary schools is enough because children are involved.
The best option for Nigeria is to enforce compulsory facemasks and hand gloves! That's what is happening in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and these countries have achieved better control than the rest, despite recording their first cases from the very beginning.

Thankfully information is free on the internet, do a search on crime rates in cities affected by covid 19.
Come back after you read up, then we can talk
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by nsiba: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
lekzy116:
That long story is a scam, if she knows that those measures can truly produce result, let her submit herself for experiment grin

SHARAP! Very useless black monkey, when Proff. Maurice Iwu and his Pax herbal team visited PMB at the advent of covid19 is what encouragement were they given?
I pray those French scientist come and test you as their Guinea pig for their new vaccine

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by graciousolo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
We are gradually going back to herbal medications used by our strong and ever healthy fore fathers.

The orthodox medicine has failed us. Nowadays we consume more junks and less nutritious herbs thereby exposing our immune system to ordinary virus like COVID-19. Truth be told, the traditional herbal medicines are more effective that the lab prepared chemicals called drugs, which have adverse side effects.

Little wonders our fore fathers live healthy and strong even upto above 120 years. Nowadays we struggle to live upto 80 years old. Most people who lived upto 80 years old in this our generation look very weak and pale.

The earlier the black man goes back to herbal medicine, the better for us.

Partly true as our forefathers have been wiped out by plagues like this too most recently the influenza in 1917.

Malaria, flu and polio killed many of our forefathers too.

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Africans will never grow until they stop comparing themselves with these whites. If Newyork journal is the basis of a good write up and Nigerian journal isn't, and you expect your country to be great, its not possible.
Nobel Laurette, peace award and many other things are things all this yeye white people create and distribute among themselves, and one every 30yeats, they will give to Africans and they will start jubiliating. Even Musical awards, when they nominate a Nigerian singer, he no win any award o, he go they jubilate. Until you all stop licking white people's asses, you not gonna grow.
These whites are very okay with African this way, and if we all come together and dismiss their stupid awards, we will grow.
Typed this out of anger on ass lickers, so my cohesion, punctuation, may not be clear. I refuse to be part of the generation that would be fighting to have my journal published in Network journal because some fools see it as the basis of judging if my work is good or not. Yeye people
At bolded, no body considers your research to be of standard quality if you don't publish in those Elsevier, Nature, Taylor and Francis and other oyinbo journals. Our people are seriously hustling to publish and be recognized by these whites while they don't give a fvk about us. We're enslaved and it seems we are very comfortable as slaves to the white. No one wants to get indigenous, we all want to please oyinbos in whatever we do.

2 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Agugbadin: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any Deal ? grin

I’ve been taking tumeric, Ginger and lime juice over 2 years and I can confirm the efficacy

What is the local name for turmeric
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Agugbadin: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quinex:
At bolded, no body considers your research to be of standard quality if you don't publish in those Elsevier, Nature, Taylor and Francis and other oyinbo journals. Our people are seriously hustling to publish and be recognized by these whites while they don't give a fvk about us. We're enslaved and it seems we are very comfortable as slaves to the white. No one wants to get indigenous, we all want to please oyinbos in whatever we do.

Because their claims has to be tested and verified. They have to check the side effects on humans and a couple of other tests.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Agugbadin: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
nsiba:

SHARAP! Very useless black monkey, when Proff. Maurice Iwu and his Pax herbal team visited PMB at the advent of covid19 is what encouragement were they given?
I pray those French scientist come and test you as their Guinea pig for their new vaccine

Maurice Iwu did not tell you that he developed a drug that can cure Covid 19
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Clinton207: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Forget it. All these theories no dey work.
People are being robbed day and night in Agege, Abule Egba, Ikeja and so on because of lockdown and government seems powerless to defend them. They are keeping vigils, taking their destinies in their hands
The situation will be worse in the next coming days as Buhari has declared indefinite lockdown
it is pathetic to see how Nigerians are reacting to lockdown, if not for lockdown measures all over the world , just Imagine the number of deaths world over. Hmmm !
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by kelechi50: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quinex:
Yes, you made a point, African inhumanity to Africans. Till we start to appreciate our own and forget about the whites and they mentality towards African countries.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Agugbadin: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Clinton207:
it is pathetic to see how Nigerians are reacting to lockdown, if not for lockdown measures all over the world , just Imagine the number of deaths world over. Hmmm !

For now there's no cure for Covid 19,lock down, social distancing and other recommended Hygiene are the only solution. Since Ebola epidemic in Africa why has these herbalist not found a cure.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by bjgurl(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seed Nutrition the better way of living don't wait to be down with underlying ailments or diseases
Consultation is free and check my signature for more info
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Agugbadin:

What is the local name for turmeric

Tumeric is a popular name, just tell any fruit seller, it looks like ginger, I can send a pic if you want
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by ZooOga: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
i've been reading good tingz about orange peels lately in being extremely rich in vitamin c and bioflavonoids. you can eat the peels raw and boil and make potent orange water/tea.

i'm just go post 3 links. feel free to research in spare time.

The Health Benefits of Orange Peels
http://www.higherjourneys.com/the-health-benefits-of-orange-peels/

"Consuming orange peel can boost your total intake of nutrients"
https://www.freshplaza.com/article/9116484/consuming-orange-peel-can-boost-your-total-intake-of-nutrients/

10 Amazing Health Benefits of Orange Peels

https://www.manipalhospitals.com/blog/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-orange-peels
Fights Infection, Cold and Flu
Orange peels are rich in vitamin C and A. This make orange peels a natural antioxidant that helps boost your immune system and fight off germs and viruses.

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by ZooOga: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
dem stay practice what u preach cheesy

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by modaink333: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any Deal ? grin

I’ve been taking tumeric, Ginger and lime juice over 2 years and I can confirm the efficacy
how did you prepare it and how is it taking?
Warm or cold?
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by KosiGee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
We are gradually going back to herbal medications used by our strong and ever healthy fore fathers.

The orthodox medicine has failed us. Nowadays we consume more junks and less nutritious herbs thereby exposing our immune system to ordinary virus like COVID-19. Truth be told, the traditional herbal medicines are more effective that the lab prepared chemicals called drugs, which have adverse side effects.

Little wonders our fore fathers live healthy and strong even upto above 120 years. Nowadays we struggle to live upto 80 years old. Most people who lived upto 80 years old in this our generation look very weak and pale.

The earlier the black man goes back to herbal medicine, the better for us.

Orthodox medicine hasn’t failed us. It’s actually making giant strides. It’s our life style that we should blame and worry about.

We can use coca leaves to help with altitude sickness without further processing to extract the white powders. We can use cannabis brew to treat and aid gastrointestinal issues without smoking and abusing it.

Our atmosphere isn’t clean and we breathe polluted air, we eat lots of sugar, exercise less, worry a lot, eat bad food.

We travel to Dubai, New York or London to eat expensive caviar or sushi with expensive wine when we can stay home enjoy Palm wine with local food and salad with friends and loved ones.
We prefer to roll in a car when we can stroll and exercise our body. We get obese and suffer arthritis and other health issues due to our life styles.
I don’t think that our forefathers fared better due to herbal medications. Diabetic foot sores were blamed on diabolical and occultic enemies, appendicitis were more dangerous than covid-19.
Parasites and snake bites killed lots of them.

Most of the publicised 120 years are ‘audio’ years. How do you explain a woman dying at 120 years when her youngest child would be 45 years. Stress and poverty can make a normal person to age and degenerate very fast.

All those agbo-jedi sellers at the motor parks are death on two legs. Someday researches would reveal the extent those carriers of death have contributed to so many hepatic diseases.

Herbal medication and practice should be complimentary and should be very well regulated. Some of the things this woman wrote up there are still yet to be proven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by nsiba: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Agugbadin:

Maurice Iwu did not tell you that he developed a drug that can cure Covid 19

I go with anything he says, a reputable virologist like him knows his onions
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by canDy4eva(f): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Reference:

Ask for clinical trials first. Don't be a guinea pig for someone's quest for fame and fortune. That is the way things are done in 'saner climes'.

Can I shock you!

Africa is the only sane continent standing.

2 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by knowhowk: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Forget it. All these theories no dey work.
People are being robbed day and night in Agege, Abule Egba, Ikeja and so on because of lockdown and government seems powerless to defend them. They are keeping vigils, taking their destinies in their hands
The situation will be worse in the next coming days as Buhari has declared indefinite lockdown
. You only can forget it .You don't have to tell others .Which Theory works .
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by AbuAeesha: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any Deal ? grin

what is the effect?
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by knowhowk: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
davien:
So herbs is going to cure a virus that has a thick lipid shell

Anybody who believes herbs are some sort of wonder to man is seriously deluded, for bacteria and fungi they could be suggested but come on, a virus that hijacks your very DNA you want to be chewing some fruits to get rid of?

The skin of the virus alone is resistant to the greatest heat your body uses to kill most invaders, and the bats the virus came from it's body temperature is several times hotter than a human. (That's why soap and 70% alcohol are the best deterrents, they corrode it's lipid layer and they are useless without it.)

Who did this to Nigeria? An immune system needs viral samples in it's inventory to recognise what it's fighting against you dummies! That's why scientists are working on finding live vaccines.
Mr.Know all ,so those that were said to have recovered and Tested Negative will still die of the Virus .....Not until Vaccines is ready maybe in 18 months time ,then any one with Covid 19 must Die ....

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by 7lives: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Any Deal ? grin

You self dey take this magic formula?.
I started my own 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
beejay85:

In other words,eats nutritious meal and drink ur beer Wella( u pee well)...my humble opinion though grin

Nope. A time of absolute rest for your internal masticating machines and filter... Fasting and warm water all through the day
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by murmee: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sammyhoney:
Honey is a natural hormone booster... Nothing beats its quality
Be careful as original honey is almost non available in Nigeria. What they are selling about is sugarcane syrups which is worse than taking sugar and sugar is the last thing anyone needs at this time because it weakens or destroys immunity!
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by panicacid: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
oh she forgot moringa
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Sammyhoney: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
murmee:
Be careful as original honey is almost non available in Nigeria. What they are selling about is sugarcane syrups which is worse than taking sugar and sugar is the last thing anyone needs at this time because it weakens or destroys immunity!
You are absolutely correct but it is still available and we have it in stock... I can show you the prove
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Sammyhoney: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
murmee:
You could also order for comb Honey instead... To ascertain its originality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.