Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (70467 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by laserjet: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
This was since 2 days ago in Ogun state. Dont be misguided.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by sonnie10: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Awon boys!
Up National !
Progress!
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by EmmyPhilipWise(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
this is called >MASS RUBBERING< may God have mercy on them all. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by EmmySparky(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am sure 50 percent of this people are innocent
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
See them mumu people. I feel like spraying them with bullets so others can have peace of mind.

These are black herds men
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by sonnie10: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Again, you guys are about to "copy" another system. Since that is what we are good at. We're copycats in this part of the world. Never original. Lockdown: we copied from China and Europe. Result: Nigeria is getting a serious blackeye from it.

Next... it's "compulsory facemask and gloves", exorbitant as they are these days because Singapore and Bhutan are doing it... smiley lol

And when they eventually issue the "compulsory" facemask and handgloves directive, it will still be the same Nigerians that will cry foul.

Truth is both the government and the governed are confused. Both the governed and the government are ___

Feel free to feel in the gap.

What original plan(s) do you have in mind Sir? You never know, it might be what we have been missing.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
See them mumu people. I feel like spraying them with bullets so others can have peace of mind.

Your begging don pay na.
That’s why.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Awawa boys.

How I wish Kim Jun Hun was the Supreme leader of this country, All them will be late by now.

But here, 100% guarantee they will be out in no time.

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by whouep: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=88394614]There have been several reports of unrest, robberies in Lagos during the lockdown.

Many of the robbers and those causing the unrest in Agege and other parts of Lagos have been caught.

A Twitter user, @Mumbeauty1 shared a video of so many of the robbers arrested by police in Lagos.

Please they deserve to be fired.finish them all orders will learnt their lessons.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Basher8583: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
Are they sure they are actually the robbers?
Cos I don't trust Nigerian police.
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.
That's their usual way of catching "armed robbers".

Was the instructions not to stay at home. Why roam about the street if you are not a criminal without ID card to prove where you are going
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by calaharry: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
instead mak them go meet sanwo olu to giv them palliativ them dem dey harrass their fellow poor masses. undecidedAwon omokomo
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Toni19: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.

Why are they walking around?
Were you walking around during this challenging period?
Some things are not supposed to be said but u wanted to be diplomatic and be a reasonable Nigerian. When these evil guys comes knocking u won't understand they come with full force until they commit evil just because of ordinary meat or 1000 naira left in the house. Is that right? They should face the law and warning should be sent to those who like to lurk at night to stay he and help their parents or wives.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by praiseneo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why giving fake news
These are ogub state robbers not agege
Y una too de lie sef
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by backbone503(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Meanwhile, see their much hyped Amotekun chilling.

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Maureenben: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Useless youth...that's how they stole my phone and my ipad����
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Endtime2020(f): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
because say u be saint? Run enter road.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by airminem(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Proper covid test should be carried out on them before we here another new case, because those guys came from different areas and might have a relative that previously returned from overseas and probarly also might have been in contact with a covid 19 carrier. Anyway, for social/criminal distancing should be observe betw them.
#endlockdown
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Opeakins(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honestly I don’t blame these people

They are fucking hungry
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by frugal(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
Their stories would have been different in a different environment.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
If not that some innocent people might be there, I would have said execute all of them publicly to serve as deterrent to the rest
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0248842313..Gtb
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Opeakins:
Honestly I don’t blame these people

They are fucking hungry

shocked
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good for them, they want to reap where they didn't sow.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
Because of these robbers, people had to form their own vigilante and carry cutlasses keeping awake all through the night. The police might have mistaken some of them for robbers I'm very sure.

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:

Na so, spraying machine go and spray them na, your oga wey dey tiff billions, you no talk say you go spray them, na this 100 naira 200naira tiff, u won't spray, go spray them na, Mumu man
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:

Officer easy oooo, stray bullet can kill
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Jostoman: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Corona Virus punish ona for there
oshiomole is the Man that put all Nigerians into all this mess. because he is the one that impose buhari on us.

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ehmmy11(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
They should be rehabilitated, trained and given amnesty then flown abroad for education.. Anything short of that southern nigeria No try all angry
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by sammhi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
This is exactly what happened
These were not the robbers

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by xjiggy: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Too much Marlians. They should be used to test covid19 vaccines
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by mubarakyoung: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0133105927.ubn
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Next level people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.