Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 (525 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 by konkonbilo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
I and some area guys few days ago had a discussion about giving an opportunity to travel to countries hitted the most by Corona virus free of charge, no visa no documents. Would you decline the offer? Like out of 10 guys 8 said they would go without thinking twice including me grin. The remaining 2 guys said they'll remain here in Nigeria. So I bring same question here, would you accept the offer to go live in those countries hitted the most by Covid19 {UK, Spain, Italy, France, USA} knowing well that people are dying on a daily bases or you remain here in Nigeria as the opportunity comes this period alone? So let's see other people view on this..
Re: Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 by konkonbilo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 by youngest85(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
I will also accept the offer with both hands!
It is better to die well than to die miserably
Re: Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 by konkonbilo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:
I will also accept the offer with both hands!
It is better to die well than to die miserably
grin grin.. Naija na hell already
Re: Giving An Offer To Travel To Countries Hitted The Most By Covid19 by Bluezy13(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / Every Single Guy / Something Is Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.