Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) (54782 Views)

Don’t Know Your Next Career Move? Read This Short Summary! / Meet Kalengo Kamwendo, Zambia's Youngest Commercial Pilot / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
fuckpro:

Previous Paper qualification means nothing in training

Your performance will determine how fast you solo and move on

In SA the written exams is the back breaker that's why most opt for US to do their commercial

US style and even instrument training is different from the rest of the world

Thanks.
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by emmaodet: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
pulsa:

My number will like to know more on how to get certification and stuff from the nd stage.
Where is your number? Didn't see it
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by emmaodet: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
pulsa:

I just pmed you again, will really appreciate it if you replied back, thing is marine engineering is a big dream of mine, and although I am currently doing okay as a software developer, I still want to be a certified marine engineer, even if I don’t think I can end up working aboard a vessel.

Check your mail.
Have replied you
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
opeey:

wow.. am gonna go through the link. it will be helpful. thanks
I did a general aviation security course. I was asked to provide pilot certificate number to get the certificate, is it the same with other online courses on aopa?
i sent u email add me on whatsapp but i think thats yours in your sigi ill text u, aopa allow u to use any number but memorise it thats the credential identification number for life.
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by opeey(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
ElValiente:
i sent u email add me on whatsapp but i think thats yours in your sigi ill text u, aopa allow u to use any number but memorise it thats the credential identification number for life.
no mail yet. can u contact me on the number on my signature or better still send ur number
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by pulsa(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmaodet:

Check your mail.
Have replied you
Also replied you with my number.
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by MRosario(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2020
emmaodet:

Check your mail.
Have replied you
Hello, please I'm a marine engineer, I need your opinion on an urgent issue, I will send you a PM, do reply please, Thanks
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by emmaodet: 4:53pm On May 02, 2020
MRosario:

Hello, please I'm a marine engineer, I need your opinion on an urgent issue, I will send you a PM, do reply please, Thanks

Ok bro
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by nica95(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2020
emmaodet:

Ok bro
your contributions on this thread has been enlightening.please I sent you a pm, thanks.
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by emmaodet: 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
nica95:
your contributions on this thread has been enlightening.please I sent you a pm, thanks.

Ok, will reply
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
emmaodet:

Bro, i think you need to think outside the box and go dirty.
call - 08032958671 cassava shaft buyer. They buy cassava peeled brown back. They are in Alagbado, lagos and you can get a sack/bag full for #50 from farms. Even if you have up to a trailer load, they will buy and you can start this even with 20/50k. Also, Obasanjo farms buys in bulk even if it is 5 trailers to feed the pigs.
Start small but think and Aim big.
We educated guys think too narrow. We believe without our certificate, working in office or with computers inside AC, we have failed and let our family down but it is a lie.
Start something, keep yourself busy while you plan ahead with your other plans. The aim is not to be a nuisance to the society by begging for money from family and friends.
Go on youtube and online and study how to rear snails, mushrooms or maggot culture. you will make money from it quitely while still chasing your dreams.
There are many things you can do, am just not in the mood to type jare.
I think i still have some contacts that buys cow gal stones in lagos. Also horn buyers.

All these you can start with low capital

Boss am interested in this casava peel, how much do they buy 50kg.
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by emmaodet: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ikesmith:

Boss am interested in this casava peel, how much do they buy 50kg.

Bro, it's long time. Don't remember the price again.
Call the man and get the latest price
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by extesey00: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2021
opeey:

is not up to 70m. the one I am currently processing in Canada is about $67k including a year living expenses.
you can get more info. just search for aerocadet

Hello could you plss contact me i really want to few thing sbaout aerocadet....
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by opeey(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
extesey00:

Hello could you plss contact me i really want to few thing sbaout aerocadet....
All information needed about aerocadet is on there website.. u can WhatsApp me on 08039268133

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by extesey00: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2021
ohk sure are you curently undergoing training with them ? as u mentioned that u were processing with them before.
opeey:

All information needed about aerocadet is on there website.. u can WhatsApp me on 08039268133
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by extesey00: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by BroOptimist(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmaodet:

We need 1 Captain that can handle ASD tugs in Mooring Operations and 2 Chief officers, (MV Naomi Princess) a tug boat

The Following are the required crew with salaries ranges:
Masters - 1000000 on and 50% off

Chief Mate and 2nd Engineers- 600000 on and 50% off

Chief Engineers - 800000 on and 50% off

AB, Oilers and Cooks- 160000 on and 50% off

Cadets- 100000 no pay off

Note the crew contracts is one month on and one month off
Send CV and docs to crewing@goals-ng.com.
Bro, i don't know your position.
Send your cv to these people.
They are in PH.
They called me but i don't like their offer for chief mate.
I have a lot of jobs post for AB but little for cadets.
Maybe we talk offline

Please, I need your phone number. I just mailed you now. Please and please!
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by Obasempiree(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
superamoled:
Securing a pilot job in Nigeria is near impossible and I'm saying this as a commercial licensed pilot in Nigeria without a job even after obtaining my certificate of flight instructing and spending millions of Naira (sponsored) on building flight hours.

It feels like it was not worth pursuing and spending all that money on a dream that will be crushed by this country.

Anyone with a pilot job connections should please link me up. Willing to fly any type of plane (type rating required or not)
Do you have a rotary or fixed wing license?
Re: How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) by superamoled: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obasempiree:

Do you have a rotary or fixed wing license?
Fixed wing license with over 1300 flight hours

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.