Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You (2275 Views)

Physical Verification Will Start When All Biometrics Have Been Completed / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2020
AVAILABLE
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2020
Registration ongoing
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2020
M
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
I
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
T
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Te
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
U
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
U u
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
T
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
U
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by princesavo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
pswglobal:
GOOD NEWS TO ALL ON THE PLATFORM!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY TRIPLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs.

ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE WOULD-BE CLIENTS.

DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
TIME: 10am
FEE- #10,000
CALL/WHATSAPP : 08160410085
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM, CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER https://pswglobalsolutions.com/2020/03/23/training/

BONUS!!! FIRST 5 PERSONS TO REGISTER WILL BE GIVEN THIS BRAKE FLUID TESTER PEN BELOW THAT IS USED TO TEST THE AMOUNT OF WATER IN BRAKE OIL TO AVOID BRAKE FAILURE.

Is this still available. I would love to learn physically. I am in Lagos
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
princesavo:

Is this still available. I would love to learn physically. I am in Lagos
my contact is there. Make ur enquiry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Job In Ibadan Please / Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 / Workforce Calling 4 Interview (bulk Teller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.