Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) (44168 Views)

Nigeria To Benefit Up to 700 Billion Dollars In Investment Cash if Bidens Wins / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by onome442(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
help hunger oh 1013581577 uba. God bless
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by waynejesus: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Incase your mouth dry you won sell phone like Samsung and iPhone beep me 07067752266
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Was the cash kept in the office of the accountant general or with CBN? What right do the office of the accountant general have to keep cash in the office? they should reduce this audio N700 billion don't loud it please. Even if PMB and Lai Mohammed come out to say truly this amount is missing, I will NEVER believe
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by tballeyy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yes. But goes their personal account
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Wettoid123: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
is not true!
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Mayng01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aye
deepwater:
YES

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Bravotic: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
The truth must surely prevail eventually by the special grace of God...
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Sheriman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Which Kind Government be this? Baba nla nonsense
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by yom2(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by nextstep(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Man... this country is just somehow.

So the government has been touting cashless policy for 3 years now. Are they telling us that all the donated funds were in cash, collated in one building? And they planned to put the cash into several vehicles for disbursement across the country? Now the cash is all burnt - in spite of the previous denials?

I was watching several videos of how other countries are dealing with aunty Coro, and my dear Nigeria is just fumbling here and there. At some point, one can only laugh... it's just too sad.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by twhy111(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
But what is the government doing to the owners of these handles/websites with which all these fake news are been spread?

For example now the owner of that website should be chilling in prison by now.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by luluosas(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Majority ac wine and dine with fake news

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Trimque2k1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-fg-lose-n700bn-covid-19-relief-funds-to-fire-outbreak/
Truth be told I knew it was fake news all along, but trust me I know the country am from and it might just be what they were planning, but for the reactions and outrage it garner from Nigerians they have to calm down and look for another official means to loot that money...nor be Naija again
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Sukkyy2010: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
I think its time to start letting the world know the cruelty act of our government just like burna boy have layed a good method to go about it. I believe if every single Nigeria youth begin to start what will call "internet protest" by sharing and expressing our hardship in this country let begin to expose the greediness and and excess of chariot off our government to the world to an extent that they will no longer get any dignity or respect in outside country.

I believe this is the best starting point to protest against them through the power of internet we can reach the world.

Let expose them to the world!!
Together we can do this for the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by OttovonBismack2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
This country is a joke
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by EnglishUsa: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
No
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
who we go believe now apc and lie are like 5 & 6!
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you Mr kukoyi,may you never lack by God's grace,may you never go hungry, though some people labeled me fraudster,I pray we will we never suffer,Mr kukoyi may your generation never suffer,thank you very much.���,I wish you see this message just to know am forever grateful.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by OMEGA009(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
When I heard that rubbish, I laughed cos only someone who hasn’t seen 100k cash will believe that cock n bull.

For starters, 2 bundles, (i mean bundles that they use rope to tie, the one that has 5packs in it) of our highest denomination, N1000 is N1m.

The average Ghana must Go carries roughly 20m.

Remember, 1000 million makes 1bn.

So if 20m is 1 Ghana must Go, how many Bags are required to house 700bn?

How on earth will you store it in an office when CBN is just beside you?

Which Accounting Officer will be stupid enough to take that kind of risk when whe building doesn’t have a vault?

Sadly, my generation blame our leaders but we cannot think for ourselves yet we want to be the Leaders of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by GARWOR2019: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Una don try

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by joshuatop1313: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
God have mercy on us.....
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
The government are thieves.Those who donated just did a heavenly sacrifice.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Glifted: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Did you even read the news before commenting on it.
Who knows whether your misinformation and illetracy caused your deportation.
Go back to school pls UBE is free.

Faber:
They lost ₦700 billion Covid19 funds to fire...and you think Covid19 is real in Nija

They will tell us they spent ₦45 billion for the welfare and logistics with regard to the Chinese doctors.

NCDC likely to spend ₦15 billion on text messages and Covid19 sensitization.

Thunder fire the day Nigeria was formed
Thunder fire the first day I woke up in Nigeria
Thunder fire Germany that deported me back to this hell
God bless The Dominion of Canada where I go soon run go

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
shocked

This administration are scammers at its finest.

All hail to Buhari, the corruption fighter
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People who peddle fake news should be killed through well-trained firing squad.

People need to know that piece of information can be formed by anybody but reasoning must prevail in form of scrutiny which is the demand for CREDIBLE source which can be in form of a link to a REPUTABLE news outlet website.

But trust emotional Nigerians, once they hear something that subscribe or strengthens their initial personal belief - they throw reasoning out of the window.

Because Davido is obviously pro-PDP and anti-APC, he had already mocked the Nigerian Federal Government for mishandling his dad's donation leading to the misinformation of millions of his followers despite the unlimited resources in his disposal to verify.
What if its real? All we have been hearing from this government is lies from the pit of hell
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by ekestic1976(f): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by revived: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
E Be Many Many Things ���
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by idonhammer: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Then kiss all the contracts goodbye.Nothing goes for nothing,if left hand wash right hand, right go wash left hand.The poor people you will donate the foods to will only thank you,but they have no contact to make you blow. In case you don't know, they are taking names of all the donors and each and everyone of them will be compensated accordingly when everything normalized. Na the game be dat.

AbujaAgent:
If I where in good position to donate money in this country, I will simply buy items worth the amount I want to donate and give directly to the people I feel I should give it to. Giving to government who steals from the people is a very wrong decision.
Foolish people elect foolish leaders.
Use this period to acquire an online skill.
May God protect us
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Fogman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Covid fund has no connection with the fire outbreak. Central Bank handled everything concerning the fund and fund should be in a vault in Central Bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.