Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) (44193 Views)

Nigeria To Benefit Up to 700 Billion Dollars In Investment Cash if Bidens Wins / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Isrealmartins: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lies lies lies
Are we fools
What is 700billion doing in their office don't have bank accounts

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Babtee1010(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
God is watching and will inter vain soon

Copy this link to download this song titled a better world https://www.upload.ee/files/11403174/Baba_na_1_God_-_better_world.mp3.html

It's all about Covid 19 and humanity

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by michoim(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fake reports
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Faber(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Glifted:
I did not even read the news before commenting on it.
Who knows whether my misinformation and illetracy caused my deportation.
Is better I go back to school cos UBE is free. I am just a slowpoke. Corona virus need to kee me. I am useless a swear

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Beremx(f): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
princemillla:

Wa sere eyan sinzu money! grin

Beremix longest time sis
long time my brother. It is well with us o!!

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
I know they will say it's fake news when Nigerians are hitting them hard
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by pek(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
nextstep:
Man... this country is just somehow.

So the government has been touting cashless policy for 3 years now. Are they telling us that all the donated funds were in cash, collated in one building? And they planned to put the cash into several vehicles for disbursement across the country? Now the cash is all burnt - in spite of the previous denials?

I was watching several videos of how other countries are dealing with aunty Coro, and my dear Nigeria is just fumbling here and there. At some point, one can only laugh... it's just too sad.
It just too sad you believe such stories. Too sad.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Grace001: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cashless policy to citizens but useless federal government , crook people kept 700billion in the office .Ahhhh there is God ooo

If you still have hope in this useless country, your case is OYO
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by nextstep(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
pek:
It just too sad you believe such stories. Too sad.

It is sad... I've learned to accept that snakes swallow money, Gandollar never happened, Ibori is innocent, and many other tall tales. This recent fire - who knows? By the time this pandemic is over, accompanied with enough handwaving and misdirection by officials, billions would have disappeared, as usual, and it doesn't matter which way the news is spun or how many debates we have on nairaland.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by seenga(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
do they even know that these funds can bring succor to some of the masses?

are they even aware they will not live forever no matter how much they steal?
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Johnsown1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol. laughable
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
princemillla:
Sinzu buari Dey cash out real hot, if u see him bill him sharply
so, office of the accountant general is a bank? You're one of the numerous problems of this country.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by princemillla(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
so, office of the accountant general is a bank? You're one of the numerous problems of this country.

Lol, read my comment and point out where I wrote that.

U need serious help.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Simpubozz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
So where’s our relief funds
Are u above 60?
Are u vulnerable?
If yes, wait dem go reach u grin
If no, DM me wink
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by suremanpatriot: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
how can fir burn internet money?Nothin lik tht The N700b must is intact and fully accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Okuda(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Faber:
They lost ₦700 billion Covid19 funds to fire...and you think Covid19 is real in Nija

They will tell us they spent ₦45 billion for the welfare and logistics with regard to the Chinese doctors.

NCDC likely to spend ₦15 billion on text messages and Covid19 sensitization.

Thunder fire the day Nigeria was formed
Thunder fire the first day I woke up in Nigeria
Thunder fire Germany that deported me back to this hell
God bless The Dominion of Canada where I go soon run go

either you committed a crime or were illegal. if not, you would still be in Germany. besides Thunder cannot fire people who are doing the right thing. thunder get sense too
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nyoyokoone: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
What can I say embarassed
I knew it .....
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Brunicekid(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Really?
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by icankel: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mrcarrott:
Thats the most stupid stuff I ever heard
How, u never heard of snake swallowing billions in Nigeria?
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Miracle1991: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Faber:
They lost ₦700 billion Covid19 funds to fire...and you think Covid19 is real in Nija

They will tell us they spent ₦45 billion for the welfare and logistics with regard to the Chinese doctors.

Even if you pass Canada if you do not change your thinking capabilities you still remains imam of morons.
This topic is verifying a fake news but you are still holding on to the evil news spread by ipob pigs. I pity your condition
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by mexite: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
The funds were majorly contributed to fight the virus such as in getting medical supplies, remunerating frontliners, setting up and equipping isolation centres. Many of the contributors outlined how they want the money to be used. For example check this link:

1. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/384886-alakijas-famfa-oil-donates-n1-billion-to-fight-coronavirus.html

2. https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/09/ndic-donates-n1-billion-for-covid-19-relief-fund/

So they are not necessarily meant for sharing among Nigerians. I think we have to get it right.

mofeoluwadassah:
So where’s our relief funds
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by justi40(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE:
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People who peddle fake news should be killed through well-trained firing squad.

People need to know that piece of information can be formed by anybody but reasoning must prevail in form of scrutiny which is the demand for CREDIBLE source which can be in form of a link to a REPUTABLE news outlet website.

But trust emotional Nigerians, once they hear something that subscribe or strengthens their initial personal belief - they throw reasoning out of the window.

Because Davido is obviously pro-PDP and anti-APC, he had already mocked the Nigerian Federal Government for mishandling his dad's donation leading to the misinformation of millions of his followers despite the unlimited resources in his disposal to verify.
Lie Mohammad first
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Xisnin(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guzel:
Was the fact check necessary?
Don’t tell me any reasonable person believed that

harmless011:
I dont think any right thinking individual could believe such story, do they donate the money as cash or through the bank.
There is no way somebody can keep a cash of 900 billion naira in a building.
But oga op kindly use your investigative skills to find out from the government what are their plan as per the donated money.

You guys should read other comments.
Davido even boosted the fake news by commenting on it.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everyone knows the sh*t is not real. @Op investigate on how the billions donated are intended to be distributed to various states not this half baked rumor Tue!
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by ada9ja(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Faber:

Ur comment shows u re indeed a lost son
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Scamperlee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
PRAYER FOR OUR USELESS LEADERS
1. I pray for those of you that is bringing pain on we citizens due to your negligence. Pain and sorrow will not depart from your houses and your generations to come.

2. I pray for those among you that is using this medium to enrich your pockets despite the hardship we citizens are facing, you shall not wait to eat the fruit of your labour.

3. I pray for those of you that is seeing this hardship as an opportunity and happiness in your households, sadness shall be your end.

4. You leaders brought this virus into this nation and we citizens are feeling the pain, sorrow and pain shall always be yours throughout the days of your life.

5. Nigeria is a good nation but some bad leaders are trying to squeeze the juice there until they see her end, you shall loose your power and your end shall be seen soon.

. . . All this i pray for you bad leaders in Nigeria and so shall it be.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Faber(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
ada9ja:

My comment shows that am indeed a lost child...I am just a wasted sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.