Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,433 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires (10362 Views)

How The CBN Created Lots Of Overnight Millionaires / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Woman With 34.4kgs Of Cannabis In Rivers / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Shagati(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jakumo:

Say no.

Oga, let's connect.
You know I can't reach you: I know you can reach me wink
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shagati:

Oga, let's connect.
You know I can't reach you: I know you can reach me wink

Ogaawa Shagatii of the Shagatii fame. I commot cap, throway salute for you, and I know say you don catch am.

This photo is for you to study as closely as a gynecologist studies the anatomy of his patients.

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Shagati(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jakumo:

Ogaawa Shagatii of the Shagatii fame. I commot cap, throway salute for you, and I know say you don catch am.
This photo is for you to study as closely as a gynecologist studies the anatomy of his patients.

Read you loud and clear bog item
Salute hereby caught and appreciated.
Any more crumbs for Hansel and Gretel to follow?
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shagati:

Read you loud and clear bog item
Salute hereby caught and appreciated.
Any more crumbs for Hansel and Gretel to follow?

Ha ha yes sir indeed. The bread crumbs all lead to Baba Mukaila's cannabis farm, located in the hinterland of deepest Ekiti-land, where the air smells sweet like Bob Marley's home town.

Ya mon. Who no know, go know.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by thebigkendo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jakumo:

With the long overdue legalization of cannabis cultivation in Nigeria finally enacted, EVERY fish farm in the country, could be adapted at very little cost, to become a cannabis farm, using this system. Of course, there is nothing to prevent fish farmers from setting up this manner of system, merely to grow vegetables and other food crops.

At very little cost you say? Well "little" is relative but that set up is not cheap

Interesting post sir
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by SciLab: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
If it is legalized, I'll deal.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:
If it is legalized, I'll deal.

With legal weed growing in Nigeria, dealers at the local level will all of a sudden start thinking about earning hard currency dollars by exporting seeds, cannabis, or both, to supply the international medicinal cannabis market. The profits generated both by the growers, and by the government taxing the growers, will transform and greatly enrich many communities, in a very short time frame.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
So what really are those frequently cited health benefits of marijuana and its active ingredients THC and CBD ?

Rather than recite the alphabet in reply to this legitimate question, here is just one website of many, that list just few of those therapeutic effects of cannabis.

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/20-medical-benefits-marijuana-you-probably-never-knew.html

For you hard-core, die-hard, lock-down data misers who want the summary in a nutshell without clicking any links, the upshot is that cannabis or its natural extracts, have proven to be highly efficacious in the treatment or symptom mitigation of cancer, Alzheimer's Disease, Glaucoma, Arthritis, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Crohn's Disease and PTSD, to name but a few conditions successfully treatable with negligible side effects recorded.

It is an open secret that the MAIN reason cannabis has remained illegal in so many countries for so long, is simply because if the citizenry were given legal access to such a multi-faceted therapeutic remedy as cannabis that can easily be grown in one's back yard, many pharmaceutical products would no longer be purchased simply because the cheaper, natural remedy would be selected every time, by those who wish to avoid high prices, addictive potential and debilitating side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.

In short international pharmaceutical conglomerates have used the power of political lobby to ensure cannabis remained illegal for decades, until one by one, those archaic, repressive and futile legislative blunders have been repealed by the legalization of marijuana in all its ramifications. It is the sincere hope of many a secret cannabis connoisseur occupying all strata of society, that Nigeria soon moves to count itself among Africa's more enlightened and enterprise oriented nations, by legalizing marijuana for taxable commercial exploitation, as well as for personal therapeutic use.

1 Like

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by firestar(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Without knowledge, people perish...

I’ve personally witnessed the effects of CBD in reversing Glaucoma...

This is just scratching the surface.

3 Likes

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
firestar:
Without knowledge, people perish...

I’ve personally witnessed the effects of CBD in reversing Glaucoma...

This is just scratching the surface.

The medicinal value of cannabis and its extracted concentrates cannot easily be summarized in an online forum, due to the sheer multiplicity of ailments it is capable of treating with great odds of success, and ZERO negative side-effects.

1 Like

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Check out high ranking government officials in the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho, inspecting one of the first cannabis factories that will soon be earning that small country millions of dollars annually, both in taxes and in export revenue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sG5bhO420I

Nigeria deserves to join ranks with other African nations all moving fast to capitalize on the marijuana commercial boom that is minting new millionaires on a daily basis all over the world.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
How can one join this business?
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
How can one join this business?

The instant marijuana cultivation is made legal in Nigeria, there will be a gold rush of investors from all over the world, looking to buy land for cannabis farming, and also looking for export licences, which can be taxed by the state to generate instant income.

The devastation inflicted by the ongoing Corona virus pandemic on national economies worldwide, makes it VITAL that new means of reviving the economy MUST be devised, and of all such enterprises, medical marijuana farming is by far the most promising and viable agricultural endeavor suited for Nigeria's rich agricultural lands, and year-round blazing sunshine, which makes possible THREE growing seasons, and THREE harvests of raw cash per year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by lagdmark(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
It means Ogbomosho, Ondo and Kwale people of Nigeria will produce the next generation of of billionaires with Marihuana farm.

1 Like

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
lagdmark:
It means Ogbomosho, Ondo and Kwale people of Nigeria will produce the next generation of of billionaires with Marihuana farm.

The potency of cannabis grown in the areas of Nigeria that you have identified, is the stuff of legend within Nigeria, and that reputation will spread to the four corners of our planet, once export of the cannabis, and its seeds in particular, are legalized for commercial and personal end-use.

Entrepreneurs are already cashing in on Nigerian cannabis seeds. Check out this website I found with a simple Google search.

http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/yoruba-nigeria-marijuana-seeds

These two vendors are located in Canada

https://cannabisowl.com/links/nigerian-seeds/

2 Likes

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Nobody: 11:59am On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

I throway salute my brethren. I beg tell Oga Dino Malaye say make dem legalize him vegetable TODAY.
Do you have an idea where Colorado aka baba is been produced? If is been cultivated in Nigeria, I don't mind investing on it. I've smoked some weeds that were sent to me from the USA and Europe, have not seen anyone as powerful as Colorado(baba).

There might be weeds that are grown in Europe and America that are more powerful, but as at now Colo nah still baba.

Imagine the kind of cash one will make exporting it to Europe from Nigeria.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 14, 2020
lagdmark:
Have you heard of the weed called Colorado? Is it produced from one of those states you mentioned?
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by toscolee(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2020
I'm not against it being legalized. But before they do so, I suggest that they build more Yaba-left like facilities all over the federation so that there won't be too many mad people roaming around.

1 Like

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
toscolee:
I'm not against it being legalized. But before they do so, I suggest that they build more Yaba-left like facilities all over the federation so that there won't be too many mad people roaming around.

See how dis shakisman dey try to divert attention. No worry, Sgt. Dongoyaro go soon come search ya house, and collet all dat Akure Wonda bush when you dey take style dey shop am for night, after de time when everybody don sleep finish.

We know you, and you know yasef. No be all ting when eye see, wey mouth go fiti dey talk am. In short, monkey no fine, but hin mama like am.

Oya, ready yasef Pastor Toscolee, to go tanda for under counter sotay ya family come go salute Oga DPO well-well, as weekend matta consign.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
Have you heard of the weed called Colorado? Is it produced from one of those states you mentioned?

My understanding of the weed called "Colorado", in the Nigerian market, is that unknown dangerous chemicals are added to low-quality weed by unscrupulous dealers, in a bid to boost the weed's potency, but at a terrible cost to the consumer. By way of example, a couple of the deadly additives used in the USA are "Angel Dust", which is toxic formaldehyde embalming fluid that is normally used to preserve dead bodies, or worse still, extremely potent horse tranquilizer (PCP), which has for decades been poured as a liquid on weed, or on cigarettes.

Angel Dust is bad, bad news, and can cause instant, stark raving madness, leading to acts of extreme, suicidal violence that can endanger lives, both of the PCP users, and everyone in their vicinity, when such people completely lose their sanity to that terrible drug.

Chemical additives to marijuana are NEVER justified, regardless of whether they are applied as insecticides while the plants are being cultivated, or whether nasty psychoactive chemicals are secretly added to harvested weed to boost its effects. With this in mind, the safest weed to consume is the harvest that users grow for their personal consumption, using NO chemicals at any stage. Without full legalization of marijuana, only a tiny fraction of society, comprising remote village dwellers, could have have access to land where they can grow their own supply in peace.

In the event of cannabis legalization, however, ALL citizens who wish to consume cannabis, can simply grow their own in their garden, and thus NEVER have to buy any weed from questionable outside sources. One single cannabis plant, grown with adequate organic nutrients, can produce enough harvest to satisfy even a daily weed smoker, for one full calendar year, I chit you not.

1 Like

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

My understanding of the weed called "Colorado", in the Nigerian market, is that unknown dangerous chemicals are added to low-quality weed by unscrupulous dealers, in a bid to boost the weed's potency, but at a terrible cost to the consumer. By way of example, a couple of the deadly additives used in the USA are "Angel Dust", which is toxic formaldehyde embalming fluid that is normally used to preserve dead bodies, or worse still, extremely potent horse tranquilizer (PCP), which has for decades been poured as a liquid on weed, or on cigarettes.

Angel Dust is bad, bad news, and can cause instant, stark raving madness, leading to acts of extreme, suicidal violence that can endanger lives, both of the PCP users, and everyone in their vicinity, when such people completely lose their sanity to that terrible drug.

Chemical additives to marijuana are NEVER justified, regardless of whether they are applied as insecticides while the plants are being cultivated, or whether nasty psychoactive chemicals are secretly added to harvested weed to boost its effects. With this in mind, the safest weed to consume is the harvest that users grow for their personal consumption, using NO chemicals at any stage. Without full legalization of marijuana, only a tiny fraction of society, comprising remote village dwellers, could have have access to land where they can grow their own supply in peace.

In the event of cannabis legalization, however, ALL citizens who wish to consume cannabis, can simply grow their own in their garden, and thus NEVER have to buy any weed from questionable outside sources. One single cannabis plant, grown with adequate organic nutrients, can produce enough harvest to satisfy even a daily weed smoker, for one full calendar year, I chit you not.
Chai!! undecidedNo wander this Colorado dey powerful shocked I thought nothing was added to it o.

Though I don dey use to Colo, but after reading what you wrote I will just go back to just smoking loud with pawpaw. I will also advice my friends from taken it.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2020
We love weed!
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
Chai!! undecidedNo wander this Colorado dey powerful shocked I thought nothing was added to it o.

Though I don dey use to Colo, but after reading what you wrote I will just go back to just smoking loud with pawpaw. I will also advice my friends from taken it.

Thank you.

My brother, the best way to protect your health while enjoying weed, is to grow your own. You can use seeds from any that you buy, but if you want to assure your plants are extremely tasty and powerful, you can import seeds from Europe, when the lockdown is over.

A Google search will show you listings of online cannabis seed vendors. You can even buy female only, or "feminized" seeds, that produce huge flowers with NO Seeds - 100 % righteous smoke, with no comma.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

My brother, the best way to protect your health while enjoying weed, is to grow your own. You can use seeds from any that you buy, but if you want to assure your plants are extremely tasty and powerful, you can import seeds from Europe, when the lockdown is over.

A Google search will show you listings of online cannabis seed vendors. You can even buy female only, or "feminized" seeds, that produce huge flowers with NO Seeds - 100 % righteous smoke, with no comma.

Thank you for the advise, I will try to work on it smiley
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
Thank you for the advise, I will try to work on it smiley

Best of luck. One female plant can produce enough harvest to last you a whole year, if properly stored to prevent mold from forming.

If you plant with locally sourced seeds, you will need to monitor the plants, to remove males quickly the instant they form pollen sacs. The males are not suitable for smoking, due to having very low THC levels compared to the females. If you remove all the males, even ONE single female plant, in a secret place, will be more than enough to keep you high for a full year.

1 Like

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by toscolee(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

See how dis shakisman dey try to divert attention. No worry, Sgt. Dongoyaro go soon come search ya house, and collet all dat Akure Wonda bush when you dey take style dey shop am for night, after de time when everybody don sleep finish.

We know you, and you know yasef. No be all ting when eye see, wey mouth go fiti dey talk am. In short, monkey no fine, but hin mama like am.

Oya, ready yasef Pastor Toscolee, to go tanda for under counter sotay ya family come go salute Oga DPO well-well, as weekend matta consign.

Shakis man for where?
Igbo wey give me confidence finish come go abandon me for road. Na God help me.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
toscolee:

Shakis man for where?
Igbo wey give me confidence finish come go abandon me for road. Na God help me.

When you test corret Wonda Bush from Ekiti side, eh, you go come testify here. Maybe na chemical own you been dey try before.

Chemical no good for man pikin, at all. Only 100% natural bush, when dem no add anyting, dey corret to enjoy any time.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

When you test corret Wonda Bush from Ekiti side, eh, you go come testify here. Maybe na chemical own you been dey try before.

Chemical no good for man pikin, at all. Only 100% natural bush, when dem no add anyting, dey corret to enjoy any time.
Bro, how do I invest in cannabis farming since it's not legal in Nigeria? Even if na to plant am for my backyard, I fit do am.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
Bro, how do I invest in cannabis farming since it's not legal in Nigeria? Even if na to plant am for my backyard, I fit do am.

Most people simply would not recognize a single plant, as being cannabis, and the police generally look for large commercial farms with lots of plants, rather than bothering to try and identify single plants, which might be hidden in somebody's back yard and looking like a vegetable of some sort.

To grow your own from seeds, simply buy several samples of locally available weed, and pick out seeds from the one that smells the nicest, and gets you the highest. To wind up with one or two plants, I suggest planting about FIVE to TEN seeds, knowing that at least 50% will be males that you will quickly uproot, once you spot them producing pollen sacs.

Usually by 3 to 4 weeks old from the time of planting, you can spot and remove the males, though some will develop later than others, so you do need to pay close attention and check regularly to remove the males. To make your plant grow like crazy, bury a whole sea fish (Mackerel) in the ground near the plant once it is about a foot high, and then watch the growth rate take off as though the plant is on steroids.

Final flowering maturity can take up to 4 months from the time of planting, so you need to be patient and refrain from harvesting too early.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by toscolee(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

No be chemical. Na from Delta State dem bring am come. Original one.
I be hungry man day time wey I still dey smoke, the thing affect me.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Jakumo(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2020
toscolee:

No be chemical. Na from Delta State dem bring am come. Original one.
I be hungry man day time wey I still dey smoke, the thing affect me.

Cannabis gives you a massive appetite, so to smoke for time of hungry no good for man pikin at all. You no lie.

If you smoke weed, you better have a lot of food ready to eat, otherwise, you go fit kill ya dog to chop am sef.
Re: Legal Cannabis In Nigeria Will Create Many Overnight Millionaires by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
Jakumo:

Best of luck. One female plant can produce enough harvest to last you a whole year, if properly stored to prevent mold from forming.

If you plant with locally sourced seeds, you will need to monitor the plants, to remove males quickly the instant they form pollen sacs. The males are not suitable for smoking, due to having very low THC levels compared to the females. If you remove all the males, even ONE single female plant, in a secret place, will be more than enough to keep you high for a full year.
I'm sorry I want to ask a question again cool

How safe is pawpaw aka Arizona?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Bank Chief Cautions GEJ Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head / Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.