Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. (6142 Views)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / HOT: See Top 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World (read More) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
The scenarios that surround this assumption:

1. Sin will be much prevalent. (Matt. 24:11-12, 2 Tim 3:1-4)
2. False prophets shall deceive many. (Matt.24:5, Matt. 24:11-12)
3. Famines and Pestilences. (Luke 21:11)
4. Increase in the knowledge of Science. (Daniel 12:4)
5. Wars and rumours of wars. (Matt. 24:6-9)
6. Gospel will be preached throughout the World. (Matt. 24:14)
7. The rebuilding of Jerusalem. Ezekiel 37:24, Acts 2:29-36

It is not a gain saying to have believed that humanity is at the very end of the world. The Prophecies that have been predicted over a long period of times keep confirming this without any altercation. Before Christ on earth, several predictions had been said by the olden days Bible Prophets like Daniel, David, Isaiah etc about Christ (the Saviour of the world) coming to the world and to be born as a child (for the first time) with human flesh and not to descend from the sky in Spirit form.
In all these Prophecies, we saw and heard that it came to pass and Jesus Christ the saviour of the world was born in human flesh as a little child through Virgin Mary and through the power of the Holy Spirit. We all read this prediction from the Bible through the prophecy of Isaiah (Isaiah 9:6).
More of this prophecy was predicted again by Jesus Christ (the Saviour of the world) Himself, after he died and rose the third day when he told his disciples that he will descend in like manner he ascended to the sky till he was not seen any more when his disciples met with him in Galilee and gazed up to the sky while Jesus Christ was ascending to the sky (Act 1:11).

Now, back to the scenarios that surround this assumption as being aligned with today’s world and its verdict.

1. Sin will be much prevalent: Before and in the early century, Christians are in union and are all in one accord. Everything they do they do them in unity (Acts 2:46). They follow the precepts and commandments of God. They love each other, they all abide by Christ doctrine and the Bible recorded that in Antioch they were named Christian (Acts 11:26) because they behaved like Christ in manner, conversation and in doing.

But, most of today’s people who called themselves Christian are not. Because, they just accrue such title without portraying the characteristics and attributes of Christ Himself who is the author and finisher of our faith (Heb 12:2).

A church goer is not the same as a Christian. A Christian is a born again child of God and whose characters portrait that of Christ attribute.

A Christian is one who does not do his/her own will anymore but doing the will of God in line with the Holy Spirit direction. The reason behind sin which will be much prevalent as one of the signs to the end of the world is that “people will be lovers of pleasure more than the love (things) of God” (2 Tim 3:1-4). This line should make us know that will are all at the end of the world.

2. False prophets shall deceive many: Fake/False prophets will come in form of light (2 Corinthians. 11:14) as if they are doing the work of God but their real motive is to teach false doctrines, gain wealth and lure many people to hell fire through doctrines of prosperity and miracles without the raw truth of the word of Jesus Christ. Even the so called Christians if not careful will be lured to hell fire through their deceit. According to: Matt. 24:5, 11. Jesus Christ predicted false prophets who claimed to come in the name of Christ and are not as one of the signs to the end of the world.

3. Famines and Pestilences: Another sign of the end of the world according to the Bible in Luke 21:11; Jesus Christ predicted that there will be great earthquakes in divers places, and famines, and pestilence; and fearful sights and great sign shall be from heaven as one of the sign to the end of the world. In the 20th century, there were plague that killed thousands and even millions and up till today this plague still resurfaces like Ebola, Lassa Fever, and the one ravaging plague all over the world currently (Covid-19) which has claimed thousands of lives already and still counting. We should know that this is serious warning to mankind that we are all in the end of the world.

If we have to take an appropriate check on this current plague Corona virus and all circumstances surrounding it like The New World Order, 5G Network, the Conspiracy Theory and so on, we would arrived at the conclusion that we are in the end of this world already.

4. Increase in the knowledge of Science: (Daniel 12:4) Before, in the early century we witnessed some discoveries of Science that are still useful in our daily lives today and more of these discoveries to better human lives are still uncover to advance and make lives more easy in our daily needs ranging from a breakthrough in technologies involving medicine, telecommunication, engineering and even in gadgets.

One thing I want us to know is that in every Science discovery there is spiritual that is attached to it. That is, no discovery can be revealed to any human being without the inspiration from the divine spiritual realm. But, many people think in their own thoughts that Science gain vast knowledge on its own due to researches and experiments without the inspiration of God the creator of all things. I am a scientist also but might not be the certified one you always know by now and I can attest to the fact that Science is inspired from the spiritual realm.

But, it is unfortunate and shameful that the evil fallen angels (Demons) are hi-jacking this power of Science impacted from the spiritual realm by God the creator of all things and the inspiration towards all mankind to work against God and to frustrate His love and works on earth.

Do not be deceived, demons are in control of Science on earth presently, you can understand this if you too can reason the fact that; why are the powerful scientists on earth, the most talented artists and all the great innovationists in the past and in our time are being manipulated to join the cult (illuminati, Freemasonry) who are in control of the New World Order?.

The answer to this is not far-fetched; the truth is that they are doing this to divert and turn God’s plan for mankind to enjoy the heavenly kingdom and to live in peace throughout their days on earth without war, sorrow, tears and sickness to sorrow and eternal condemnation and destruction in hell fire.

Look at what is going on across the world today, according to the aforementioned points above and below you could see that these are all works of demons and not pre-planned by God for mankind. This prophecy is predicted by Daniel as one of the signs to the end of the world.
MODIFY: READ THIS BIBLE TEXT: John 3:27 and Daniel 1:3-4, Daniel 12:4.

5. Wars and Rumours of Wars:
We have heard about the First World War (WW1) in the 20th century which claimed lives of more than 15 millions souls and again the repetition of another World War (WW2) in which more than 60 million deaths were recorded.

This war gave way for the use and creation of more nuclear and atomic weapons in which the world has not recover from up till now. Consistently, we experience extremism, terrorism and lawlessness all over the world.

Remember, according to the Bible, in Matt. 24:6-8; Jesus Christ Himself predicted this as the sign of the end of the world that nations shall rise against nations and kingdom shall rise against kingdom because people will hear rumour of war.

Today, we witness USA and North Korea rumour of war, Israel and Syria rumour of war, Yemen, USA and Iran e.t.c. I think this should point to us the fact that we are at the end of the world.

6. Gospel will be preached throughout the world:
Jesus Christ the saviour of the world according to the Bible predicted the end of the world when his disciples asked him a question that what will be the sign of the end of the world. According to Matt. 24:14, Jesus Christ told his disciples that Gospel of the kingdom (Heaven) shall be preached in the entire world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the world end. I deduced from this prediction that Gospel of the kingdom (preaching of the Heavenly kingdom) is almost all over the world, even if not circulated already.

People throughout the world can access it more through the internet which makes it to spread faster all over the world and across all tribes, nations and faith.

This prediction is one of signs to the end of the world.

7. The rebuilding of Jerusalem:
According to Ezekiel 37:24, and Acts 2:29-34: there shall be rebuilding of this earthly Jerusalem the one that will be out of war, devastation and pain to a peaceful, serene and glorious city where the lost throne of David will be restored back and where there will be orderliness without chaos in which all nations will be visiting to worship the Lord the saviour and the ruler of the world. This is one of the signs to the end of the world but this sign is yet to be fulfilled.

In conclusion;
Science is Spiritual and Spiritual is Science. There is no knowledge of Science’s breakthrough without the impact of God’s wisdom.
Many people are dying day after day and many are caught unaware. The most precious thing is that we all should live our lives in the direction and ordinance of Jesus Christ so that we will not be caught unaware in the end of times.
NUMBERS 23:19, PSALM 119:89.

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by chatinent: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Opinionated.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
Opinionated.
If you check very well you'll see it that there is an element of truth in it.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol, how do you guys come up with all these things?

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Lol, how do you guys come up with all these things?
This is reality. Read your Bible very well.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by alexsoftwork(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
these people. Op u will be in this earth u will grow old, u will this planet earth @ ur own pace and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
alexsoftwork:
these people. Op u will be in this earth u will grow old, u will this planet earth @ ur own pace and nothing will happen.
Pay attention to the last point. The element of truth is there. Slowly read and re-read it again. then, compare all the points with your Bible.
Some of these points are happening already.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

This is reality. Read your Bible very well.
lol, Bible?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
So kindly tell me, OP, what's the reality of the 5G network?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:
lol, Bible?
Yes. The true word of God. The creator of all things. The One that speaks and it is done.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

Yes. The true word of God. The creator of all things. The One that speaks and it is done.

Can you prove the God of Bible or Christian's God(Jehovah) created anything let alone all things?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
So kindly tell me, OP, what's the reality of the 5G network?
The Reality of 5G Network Is That It Is A Preparatory Towards The Great Day. But, The End Might Not Be Now, But It Is Drawing Closer.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

Can you prove the God of Bible or Christian's God(Jehovah) created anything let alone all things?
There is nothing magical about the Bible. Genesis Chapter 1 Through Chapter 2 Tells Us That. You Can Check John 1:1-3 Likewise. Thanks

NOTE: ALL BIBLE TEXT ARE TAKEN FROM:
King James Version (KJV)
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

The is nothing magical about the Bible. Genesis Chapter 1 Through Chapter 2 Tells Us That. You Can Check John 1:1-3 Likewise. Thanks

No evidence?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

No evidence?
The Evidence Is In That Chapter Already. If I May Ask, Do You Think This World Just Exist On Its Own Without A Divine Being In Control? If You Need An Evidence, Read That Bible Verses And Tell God Himself To Prove It To You If You Believe You Really Need An Answer. I Am Very Sure Of This Because I Have Asked Him Some Mystery And He Gave Me Plain Answer To It.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by ThinkFreely: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

grin ok
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

The Evidence Is In That Chapter Already.

What's in that chapter is a mere claim.
You need evidence to back that claim.

Prove to us that Jehova created the Universe
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

What's in that chapter is a mere claim.
You need evidence to back that claim.
Do You Know One Thing? This God Is A Kind Of Being That Pay Attention To Whosoever Want To Discover Mystery From Him. If You Ask Him Directly For Evidence He'll Surely Show It To You. I Believe Him On This Because He Has Done That For Me Personally Many Times. Read Exodus Chapter18 Through 19 Also.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

The Evidence Is In That Chapter Already. If I May Ask, Do You Think This World Just Exist On Its Own Without A Divine Being In Control? If You Need An Evidence, Read That Bible Verses And Tell God Himself To Prove It To You If You Believe You Really Need An Answer. I Am Very Sure Of This Because I Have Asked Him Some Mystery And He Gave Me Plain Answer To It.

We can not claim it's Jehovah(Christian's God) that created it.

Actually we don't know how the world came into existence, that doesn't not mean that Jehova created it as Jehovah has failed to give account on how He created it.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

Do You Know One Thing? This God Is A Kind Of Being That Pay Attention To Whosoever Want To Discover Mystery From Him. If You Ask Him Directly For Evidence He'll Surely Show It To You. I Believe Him On This Because He Has Done That For Me Personally Many Times. Read Exodus Chapter18 Through 19 Also.

I have asked Jehovah and He/She/It has denied knowing anything about the Universe.

So why are you lying on Jehovah?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

We can not claim it's Jehovah(Christian's God) that created it.

Actually we don't know how the world came into existence, that doesn't not mean that Jehova created it as Jehovah has failed to give account on how He created it.
Do You One Thing?
Since You Don't Know How The World Come Into Existence. It'll Be Better To Ask The Same God Who Claimed To Create It. This's Because He's The Only One That Can Give A Clear Answer To This. Please, Don't Get Stucked To Science And What You Know Alone.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

I have asked Jehovah and He/She/It has denied knowing anything about the Universe.

So why are you lying on Jehovah?
Please, If I May Ask? How Do You Asked Him?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

Please, If I May Ask? How Do You Asked Him?

I spoked
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

He's simply asking for the evidence God gave you.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

Do You One Thing?
Since You Don't Know How The World Come Into Existence. It'll Be Better To Ask The Same God Who Claimed To Create It. This's Because He's The Only One That Can Give A Clear Answer To This. Please, Don't Get Stucked To Science And What You Know Alone.

That's the problem.

Many Gods including Jehovah claimed they created the Universe.

We don't know which One to believe and non of Them have evidence.

Should we believe Brahma created it?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

I spoked
Ok.
But, Just Like We Do Asked Some Questions From Our Teacher For An Answer In Politeness.
The Way You Can Ask God You Questions. But, Just That You'll Need To Find A Silent Place Where There's No Interference Or Any Noise, Believe That You'll Get An Answer To What You Need, He'll Surelly Reveal To You In A Simple And Clear Way And You'll Be Greatly Surprise. Trust My Word. Have Been There Before And Still On It.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isinweke:

That's the problem.

Many Gods including Jehovah claimed they created the Universe.

We don't know which One to believe and non of Them have evidence.

Should we believe Brahma created it?
Don't Be Deceived.
There's Just Only One True God. REVELATION 22:13, REVELATION 1:8 (KJV)

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

Ok.
But, Just Like We Do Asked Some Questions From Our Teacher For An Answer In Politeness.
The Way You Can Ask God You Questions. But, Just That You'll Need To Find A Silent Place Where There's No Interference Or Any Noise, Believe That You'll Get An Answer To What You Need, He'll Surelly Reveal To You In A Simple And Clear Way And You'll Be Greatly Surprise. Trust My Word. Have Been There Before And Still On It.

Wow I'm very happy, I'm going to be the 1st person to know how Jehovah created the universe, for thousands of years Jehovah have refused to tell anyone, maybe no one was interested to know it, or people who were interested to know never met Everflourish.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish

No reply.
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

Don't Be Deceived.
There's Just Only One True God. REVELATION 22:13, REVELATION 1:8

That's what Islam also claiming...
Is Muhammad the last prophet of God(Jehove)

Is your God same as Allah?
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by Everflourish: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
He's simply asking for the evidence God gave you.

I Asked God One Day A Question About The Creation Of The Universe One Day According To Genesis 1:1 That How Did You Create These Things? Just As You Too Asked Today.

Do You Want To Know An Answer He Gave Me?

He (GOD) Told Me That Just As We Go To Fetch For Water Whenever We're Thisty With Our Hands, And Just As We Lay The Foundation Of Any Building With Our Hands And Tools The Same Way He Created All Things.

He Said That There's Nothing Created Without Using Hands To Bring It To Existence.
He Said Just Like Father Would Ask His Son To Fetch Water For Anytime

He Is Thirsty The Same Way He Asked And Sent His Son (JESUS) To Do Things What He Planned To Do Which Is The Creation Of The Universe.

These Are Not My Words, Is The Revelation I Received From God.
I Hope You Understand This? Thanks
Re: The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everflourish:

I Asked God One Day A Question About The Creation Of The Universe One Day According To Genesis 1:1 That How Did You Create These Things? Just As You Too Asked Today.

Do You Want To Know An Answer He Gave Me?

He (GOD) Told Me That Just As We Go To Fetch For Water Whenever We're Thisty With Our Hands, And Just As We Lay The Foundation Of Any Building With Our Hands And Tools The Same Way He Created All Things.

He Said That There's Nothing Created Without Using Hands To Bring It To Existence.
He Said Just Like Father Would Ask His Son To Fetch Water For Anytime

He Is Thirsty The Same Way He Asked And Sent His Son (JESUS) To Do Things What He Planned To Do Which Is The Creation Of The Universe.

These Are Not My Words, Is The Revelation I Received From God.
I Hope You Understand This? Thanks
@ bolded, Seems God forgot to tell you the Hands that created him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do Demons Want From Us? / Jesus Of Nazareth - An Historical View / JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.