Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,963 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

HOT: See Top 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World (read More) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HOT: See Top 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World (read More) (409 Views)

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT: See Top 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World (read More) by fayisode(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
As the world develops day-in-day out, there are several inventions which will continue to change the world and define how things are done, applied and used to achieve results. These inventions have and still relevant and used up till today. The most interesting thing is that some of these inventions are from Muslims. Here are the five Muslim inventions that has changed the world

1. Coffee – Was Invented in Yemen in the 1400s, from there, it spread to the rest of the Ottoman Empire. Although, Catholic authorities denounced it as the “Muslim Drink”, Coffee became part of the European Culture.
2. Algebra – The Muslim Scientist and Mathematician Al-Khawarizmi is called “The Father of Algebra.” His books were translated into Latin in the 11th and 12th centuries.

For full details visit: http://www.samphobies.cf/2018/01/Muslim-inventions-that-changed-the-world.html?m=1
Re: HOT: See Top 5 Muslim Inventions That Changed The World (read More) by Cozbymaster97(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
SO ITS COFFEE AND ALGEBRA THAT HAS SHAKEN THE WORLD. ITS A PITY embarassed

(1) (Reply)

God Wants To Use You / Father Turn Me Into A Snake, So I Can Swallow More Than N36million"; Lady Prays / A Group Preaches Love At Easter, Organizes Free Food Kitchen To Feed The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.