Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT (25222 Views)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Damntruth(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2020
RandomVic:

I don't have time for your long epistle.. He's the president! he should have assured the citizens of those states currently being hammered by armed gangs that he knows their plight and that all hands are on deck to make things right, like you know, other rational world leaders normally do.
don't stress yourself oo..we have a lot of dumb youths in Nigeria ..that's our major problem in this country truly
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Damntruth(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Seunpaul01:
[/s]

Trash.

U are one on the problems we have in Nigeria.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by OVE123: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by sureteeboy(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Balenciagabrain:
which press again when there's social distancing?
Media houses are still working. Nothing stops him from appearing live on any program where citizens can call in and ask questions. Even when there was no social distancing, has Buhari ever had a media chat?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Arda1000(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
This man is really far from reality. i dey beg people i dey reason still how i go manange pay hous rent and chop and the situation right now is making it too hard abeg in anyway u fit help me i appreciate. 2250089156 zenith bank,thanks
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by minz(f): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:
[s]1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me[/s]

Closed. me have enough for today

Seen, you don't know how happy i am...may God increase you in every side, am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Ferraribaby(f): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Closed. We have enough for today
I came late
But is still appreciate the help you've already rendered to others

Baba , please I also need help
Firstbank

Thank you so much in anticipation
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Ferraribaby(f): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Thanks man I really appreciate
You will never lack
Your wealth shall increase in 100

Am really grateful
It will go along way to help
I wish I can get your contact inother to thank you more

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Chinkos99(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Boss abeg start new one for today
Na beg I dey beg
I missed out yesterday

Joy ochuko uhrefe
Access bank

Thank you sir
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Tenten101(f): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Oga I dey hailoo
You are doing what the government can't do
I believe the testimony am seeing above
But you can still help me
Make I get testimony on this forum for once
Am late ,but I believe nothing is late

My details: 2218545892
Bank: zenith Bank
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

May God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by kunletexs: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
See the way a government dey talk. If you give this one 1hour lecture na all students go sleep finish. So irritating. No wonder trump called him lifeless.

Someone sounding like that gives the impression that he is not above average in Iq
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by spankyflex(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

thanks boss I got it, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Tenten101(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Boss
Am begging, I haven't seen alert like others

Let me resend
Zenith Bank

Thank you so much (make i greet you in advance)
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by jclave22(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Jostoman: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hausaboy239:
The most important decision he has taken in a very long time!
am ashamed of you sir
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Jostoman: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
valboy20:
Wetin NCDC dey see from ground, hungry Nigerians no fit see am even if em climb tree. Extending the lockdown was one helluva tough decision taken for the greater good.

N.B. I'm also hungry.
am ashamed of you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP / Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.