Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough (396 Views)

Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone / Is Love Alone Enough To Sustain A Relationship? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by wendyberry(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Love Alone In A Relationship or Marriage is Not Enough

Love needs something more than love.
It was meant for us to accept before loving, and not loving before accepting.

How do I mean?
Some people believe in loving a man before they marry him.
Or loving a woman before marrying her.

Like now, you as a woman is not doing anything, you ran into a man not doing anything too,.love develops.

If you two eventually marry because of love, don't you see that you will suffer in marriage?

Wisdom is greater than love.
Wisdom tells us that love will not put food on our table.
Love will not pay our children school fees.
Love might not make you happy.

That is why it is advisable for one to allow his or her head control his or her heart.
Don't allow your heart controls your head.

You are like, "I can only marry someone I truly love".
No!
You should say, "I will marry someone I can truly love".

As there is no love on first sight, something must first attract you to someone, either his height, body looks, complexion, appearance etc, you should allow your head control your heart when marriage is concerned.

Good looks, handsomeness, can never put food on ones table.

Use your head to control your feelings so you can know the right person to fall in love with.

Wisdom is the principal thing.

God asked Solomon, "my son, what do you need?"

Solomon would had replied, "Father, I need true love".
Nope!

He replied, "Father, I need Wisdom".
Because he knew that wisdom is the principal thing needed in life.

With Wisdom, you can control your feelings to know the kind of person to settle down with.

Don't settle down because of sentiment.

Source; http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2020/04/love-alone-in-relationship-or-marriage.html?m=1
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by Fragility6: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aunty change gender to male once o. Lol... Blike u dey fear nairaland guys
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by Bola146(f): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
May God help us all
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by chatinent: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Love doesn't exist in reality; everyone is just being selfish.
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
wendyberry:
Love Alone In A Relationship or Marriage is Not Enough

Love needs something more than love.
It was meant for us to accept before loving, and not loving before accepting.

How do I mean?
Some people believe in loving a man before they marry him.
Or loving a woman before marrying her.

Like now, you as a woman is not doing anything, you ran into a man not doing anything too,.love develops.

If you two eventually marry because of love, don't you see that you will suffer in marriage?

Wisdom is greater than love.
Wisdom tells us that love will not put food on our table.
Love will not pay our children school fees.
Love might not make you happy.

That is why it is advisable for one to allow his or her head control his or her heart.
Don't allow your heart controls your head.

You are like, "I can only marry someone I truly love".
No!
You should say, "I will marry someone I can truly love".

As there is no love on first sight, something must first attract you to someone, either his height, body looks, complexion, appearance etc, you should allow your head control your heart when marriage is concerned.

Good looks, handsomeness, can never put food on ones table.

Use your head to control your feelings so you can know the right person to fall in love with.

Wisdom is the principal thing.

God asked Solomon, "my son, what do you need?"

Solomon would had replied, "Father, I need true love".
Nope!

He replied, "Father, I need Wisdom".
Because he knew that wisdom is the principal thing needed in life.

With Wisdom, you can control your feelings to know the kind of person to settle down with.

Don't settle down because of sentiment.

Source; http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2020/04/love-alone-in-relationship-or-marriage.html?m=1
Come, I believe Marriage is overrated these days.
Y'all overthinking, overstressing and overkilling it.
If a woman decides to marry a poverty stricken man, it is her business. Vice versa.
Not everyone is destined to get married.
There is more to Life than marriage.
My Advise to unmarried folks out there:
Follow your heart cause your head might not be correct.
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by obembet(f): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Another 14 days of no source of income for artisans,traders
Another 14 days for families to manage foodstuffs
Another 14 days of poor electricity
Another 14 days of more expenditure than income
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by akaahs(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Agreed love isn't enough to sustain marriage as being in love is an emotional and obsessive. Emotions change and obsessive fade.
Consider the social, spiritual and intellectual interests.
Re: Love Alone In A Relationship Or Marriage Is Not Enough by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Love alone is not enough!

(1) (Reply)

12 Types Of Women You Should Not Marry / Only For Adult! / South African Protesters Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.