Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More (441 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by wendyberry(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Always be 'a woman' for your man to love you the more.
Don't try being 'a man' with your man.

How do I mean?
Listen attentively dear.
We have two different kinds of men that will surely approach you as long as you are a woman.

Fake and Real Men.

Someone once asked me, "how can one differentiate between the fake and the real men?

It is very very difficult to differentiate them, but you as a girl have to be a woman to either keep the real man or change the fake man into reality.

As a woman, don't shout at a man.
Don't fight him.
If you don't like what you see going on in your relationship, don't shout, don't fight, but be a true woman by crushing on yourself more.

Love yourself more to find true happiness.
Do things that will get your man more jealous of thinking you will fall into the arms of another man.

Remember, your man begged to have you, don't become a man by begging a man to stay in your life.

Be a queen.
Queens don't beg.

How do I mean?
Listen attentively dear.
We have two different kinds of men that will surely approach you as long as you are a woman.

Fake and Real Men.

Someone once asked me, "how can one differentiate between the fake and the real men?

It is very very difficult to differentiate them, but you as a girl have to be a woman to either keep the real man or change the fake man into reality.

Don't fight him.
If you don't like what you see going on in your relationship, don't shout, don't fight, but be a true woman by crushing on yourself more.

Do things that will get your man more jealous of thinking you will fall into the arms of another man.

Remember, your man begged to have you, don't become a man by begging a man to stay in your life.

Be a queen.
Queens don't beg.

Don't be squeezing your face, always have a smiling face.

When a man is keeping a serious face, your smiles alone can weaken him.
Don't squeeze or bone your face to look like your man.

Don't be a sex maniac.
I know you love sex, but be a true woman that can control her urge for sex.

Don't be like the man who can't control his lustful desires anytime he is with you.

Any man who always ask you for sex, does not value you at all.
He does not see anything good in you other than the sex you give him.

Your man Is always eating at a restaurant, don't be the same man in his life.
Let him see the difference between home cooked food to restaurant food.

Anytime you are at his place, enter the kitchen with him.
Encourage him to have kitchen equipments if he doesn't.

Any man who doesn't allow you access to his kitchen, pot, etc, does not love, value or trust you.

Be in charge of your feelings and emotions.
Don't ever force yourself on a man, you are a woman.

Women were known to be making shakara.
That shakara was the pride of a woman.

Never you fight with your fellow woman over a man.
Women were meant to be accommodating and friendly.

Don't be depressed because a man left you.
Never contemplate suicide.
Never think you can't love another man.
Love is transferable, not stagnant.

Source;http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2020/04/always-be-woman-for-your-man-to-love.html?m=1
Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Destinylink(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Op Good write up. I pray they will hear
Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Biglittlelois(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
I will be a sex maniac to my man, why will I pretend to be good in bed to him? Pls don't encourage pretence between couples, it breeds dissatisfaction and cheating when both are not in sync.

4 Likes

Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Franzinni: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kai people like unah still dey Jesus... You know wetin most men want for woman matter kai ... Omo now adays women no want be woman dem be lady!

Abeg talk the truth make dem hear jare!! Your husband is a lucky man!!

1 Like

Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
They never stop...
Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
wendyberry:

How do I mean?
Listen attentively dear.

Fake and Real Men.

Don't fight him.

Be a queen.
Queens don't beg.

How do I mean?
Listen attentively dear.

Fake and Real Men.

Don't fight him.

Be a queen.
Queens don't beg.

Don't be squeezing your face, always have a smiling face.

When a man is keeping a serious face, your smiles alone can weaken him.
Don't squeeze or bone your face to look like your man.

Don't be a sex maniac.
I know you love sex, but be a true woman that can control her urge for sex.

Don't be like the man who can't control his lustful desires anytime he is with you.

Any man who always ask you for sex, does not value you at all.
He does not see anything good in you other than the sex you give him.

Your man Is always eating at a restaurant, don't be the same man in his life.
Let him see the difference between home cooked food to restaurant food.

Anytime you are at his place, enter the kitchen with him.
Encourage him to have kitchen equipments if he doesn't.

Any man who doesn't allow you access to his kitchen, pot, etc, does not love, value or trust you.

Be in charge of your feelings and emotions.
Don't ever force yourself on a man, you are a woman.

Women were known to be making shakara.
That shakara was the pride of a woman.

Never you fight with your fellow woman over a man.
Women were meant to be accommodating and friendly.

Don't be depressed because a man left you.
Never contemplate suicide.
Never think you can't love another man.
Love is transferable, not stagnant.

Source;http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2020/04/always-be-woman-for-your-man-to-love.html?m=1
LOL If you don't like what is going on in your relationship, pls don't die in silence by "crushing" on yourself.
Talk to him albeit with love and understanding.
Communication is key.
Nice post, though.

The Gamma MAN has spoken.
Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Sansaqueen: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice post.
Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
unless a woman is the freak that her man desires in the bedroom, then it can NEVER work.. or he will just pretend he is happy with her, while getting his groove on with oloshos and side chicks that do EVERYTHING in the bedroom.
Re: Always Be "A Woman" For Your Man To Love You The More by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Since oyinbos don carry feminism come, women of today don't mind lying under faulty vehicle

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Decent Woman / What Colour Did You See Today / Unusual Wedding Traditions From Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.