Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys (8694 Views)

Abuja Under Siege Of Unchecked Kidnap Rings / First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Breaking: Serious Fight Happening Right Now In Lagos..bewear Of This Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by gokefolaranmi(m): 2:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Light78:
I was awoken by a gunshot as at 12:35 a.m. I later found out the reason for the gunshot was for everyone to be alert.

I am still outside discussing with neighbours. We all shall retire for bed by 4:30 a.m. The vigilante would continue till 7:00 a.m.

Bastard thieves.
May God protect you all.
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Eleniyan15: 3:24am On Apr 14, 2020
No sleeping
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Juliearth(f): 3:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Light78:
I was awoken by a gunshot as at 12:35 a.m. I later found out the reason for the gunshot was for everyone to be alert.

I am still outside discussing with neighbours. We all shall retire for bed by 4:30 a.m. The vigilante would continue till 7:00 a.m.

Bastard thieves.

This country has failed us. You have subjected everyone to remain indoors, yet no security. This issue may escalate if nothing is done. Its well!

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Perfecttouchade: 3:44am On Apr 14, 2020
In my base, we've keeping vigil...I just left others outside to take few hours rest, e no easy but the old folks here, na grin
Zero tolerance for crimes

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by SKYloafFISH(f): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Toma2:
Who we go believe..
Everybody wan Sha post sad
Please don't believe anyone, go out there and give us 1st hand report.

Pictures of course
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by SKYloafFISH(f): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2020
ruggedtimi:
1 million boys?? That's like 10% of the boys in lagos
lol
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by SKYloafFISH(f): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Eleniyan15:
No sleeping
Egbe bridge to Ile Iwe secured!!!
Tested Ok 4 and 7
Checking checking and confirm.
Y I you stand proper grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by IyaTola: 4:51am On Apr 14, 2020
If your generator suddenly goes off in the middle of the night, just leave it o.
Could be thieves trying their luck, once you go out they are following you inside

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by fk002: 5:02am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
Anarchy and Thomas Hobbes description of state of nature loading lipsrsealed

Lord remove this siege over nigeria and have mercy on us your children.we have nothing but you sweet Jesus embarassed

Meanwhile this is not a season to be careless.always remember to keep your doors padlocked whether it's even a 2 minutes distance you're going to or not.padlock your house,don't leave your curtains exposed especially if your house is facing express or street.cover your home this is not a moment of show off or carrying asewo From brothel to your house.( they work hand in hand with armed robbers) and no unnecessary show off

And if you're indoors always leave your door shut and with keys, always have credit on your phone in case of Emergency (God forbid) no useless illegal waka.abeg make Una respect unaselves.then if you are in the habit of bringing friends you have not seen in 10 years plus to your house,desist from it because you don't know the habit he has picked up or the new association or friends he's keeping.whether he's a cultist or criminal, please be safe o from human and natural disasters.olorun amashowa loruko jesu.ani kosowo awon Omo adanu ATI awon oloriburuku loruko jesu

Can they really get access to the rich? All the area that has been attacked recently are not high brow areas.

Poor dey attack poor man
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Aladdin1(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2020
this is really becoming serious.may God save us all.
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by engrchykae(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2020
funshint:
I don't get; what is happening in Lagos sef?!
wild west
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by tknyskny(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2020
just about to sleep now....... igando/olowoila/akesan.....we are good. Pls stay safe..... it's a war zone out there.
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by irunoko(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2020
fk002:

Can they really get access to the rich? All the area that has been attacked recently are not high brow areas.

Poor dey attack poor man
when there's no one to attack in poor neighborhoods they'll start targeting Victoria garden city,banana island,ikoyi and other rich neighborhoods in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Maxxim: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks everyone for your prayers, we're just about to get some rest now, I've got some videos of guys caught overnight at Ejigbo this morning which I would like to share but it seems the file is too large.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Mazikic(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
Anarchy and Thomas Hobbes description of state of nature loading lipsrsealed

Lord remove this siege over nigeria and have mercy on us your children.we have nothing but you sweet Jesus embarassed

Meanwhile this is not a season to be careless.always remember to keep your doors padlocked whether it's even a 2 minutes distance you're going to or not.padlock your house,don't leave your curtains exposed especially if your house is facing express or street.cover your home this is not a moment of show off or carrying asewo From brothel to your house.( they work hand in hand with armed robbers) and no unnecessary show off

And if you're indoors always leave your door shut and with keys, always have credit on your phone in case of Emergency (God forbid) no useless illegal waka.abeg make Una respect unaselves.then if you are in the habit of bringing friends you have not seen in 10 years plus to your house,desist from it because you don't know the habit he has picked up or the new association or friends he's keeping.whether he's a cultist or criminal, please be safe o from human and natural disasters.olorun amashowa loruko jesu.ani kosowo awon Omo adanu ATI awon oloriburuku loruko jesu
But they're eating their fellow poor people nah!
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Maxxim: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
when there's no one to attack in poor neighborhoods they'll start targeting Victoria garden city,banana island,ikoyi and other rich neighborhoods in Lagos
Yes o those places would be their target, because the poor aint giving them any tolerance

2 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Orubebe01: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Maxxim:
Thanks everyone for your prayers, we're just about to get some rest now, I've got some videos of guys caught overnight at Ejigbo this morning which I would like to share but it seems the file is too large.
Caught? They should have been lynched so that others will learn lesson.
Screenshot the video and post the pix cos many people are using freebasics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Maxxim: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Orubebe01:

Caught? They should have been lynched so that others will learn lesson.
Only if they could survive it the torture, the street doesn't report to the station anymore
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by hurryup123(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Maxxim:
whatsapp please
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Orubebe01: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Maxxim:

Only if they could survive it the torture, the street doesn't report to the station anymore
Better cos the policeman will end up releasing them
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by koffsman(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2020
I stay around their cutlass dey stationed everywhere for inside house and compound we ain't joking here

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by cybriz82(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Light78:

Bastard thieves.

Which corner u dey for ikotun/ijegun? Just want to know if d gbege reach ile ibadan bus stop?
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Maxxim: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2020
cybriz82:

Which corner u dey for ikotun/ijegun? Just want to know if d gbege reach ile ibadan bus stop?
Pipeline, ile ibadan guys/ Joshua street no get joy at all.
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
wild wild west,but wetin eiye and aiye day do sef where one million boys come full ground for ikotun?.
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by hungvid20: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Eleniyan15: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
SKYloafFISH:

Checking checking and confirm.
Y I you stand proper grin
Did you come out tongue
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by peace0813(f): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
[sup][/sup] to
Maxxim:
There's an heavy clash happening right now between the hoodlums and the residents of ikotun/ ijegun area, I hope everyone living around this community will remain in their homes stay safe during this period.

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Teeq1234: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
ijegun ikotun hmmm my peaceful zone once upon a time. pipeline boyz are everly ready. ile Ibadan every ready. my area dey kinda butty sha. can't disclose for some reasons but Laslas we go run dem.
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Teeq1234: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Teeq1234:
ijegun ikotun hmmm my peaceful zone once upon a time. pipeline boyz are everly ready. ile Ibadan every ready. my area dey kinda butty sha. can't disclose for some reasons but Laslas we go run dem.

heard some gunshots at prince bustop yesterday sha. around past 8
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Since we're in a time of anarchy, the usual rule of law should be suspended. Rather than arrest these idiots and cramp them in cells for a few days and then release them again, why not 'accumulate' them like sardines in a long lorry, drive them to a quarry, and crush them all... And then use the accumulated dung of useless flesh as manure?

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Skmoda(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is getting out of hand ooo...
Re: Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys by Carfreak966: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Teeq1234:

heard some gunshots at prince bustop yesterday sha. around past 8

Prince Busstop at isheri Osun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP / Abducted Edo State Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Regains Freedom / VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.