Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Bride Competition (Romance thriller) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bride Competition (Romance thriller) (6315 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
still caressing her arms
Natasha's eyelashes fluttered down in satisfaction and then she slept off like a contented baby in his arms.
Minutes later after she had slept off, Gerald gazed into her face fir a very long time. "I love you so much,baby. Goodnight." And then he pecked her hair and slept off too.
The next morning, Natasha and Maria were back in their room, checking out their engagement ring.
"They've been testing us too all along. I've come to realize we did not only come for a competition...we also came here to play a game. Just like what I did." Maria said.
Natasha turned to look at her. " You? Played a game? What game did you play?"
Maria smiled. "Don't you notice anything new about me? "
Natasha finally realized. " Oh my God! You aren't so local after all! Why ever did you do that! You are such a clown! " Natasha laughed, throwing a pillow at her.
Maria threw back the pillow, laughing hard.
They were so engrossed in their laughter that they did not notice Arnold was at the door, standing and watching them.
When they finally saw him, three of them laughed together. "Okay that's enough! We got to go out now. " Arnold said, stepping further inside the room.
Maria and Natasha looked at each other and stared at him. "Go out?" They chorused.
Arnold nodded, smiling. "Shopping things on point."
Maria pulled her luggage out of the car, smiling at Natasha. Once again they hugged. "We will see later, I guess?"
Natasha nodded. They were through with shopping and right now they are in front of Mackenzie shopping complex. Arnold and Maria were about leaving.
He was going to take Maria to his own house. The mansion which they stayed at for the competition was Gerald's.
"Okay, bro. Thanks for everything. I will see you around when dad's in town. " Gerald said, stepping out of the car to give his brother a hug.
They shook hands. Arnold waved at Natasha and took hold of Maria's hand,he let his other hand grab her luggage handle and the shopping bags.
"Are you gonna wait for a cab or should I call one of the drivers? " Gerald asked.
" Oh no. That won't be necessary. I already put a message through aunt Linda. David or Matt will come and pick us. " Arnold said.
" Stay safe! I'm gonna call you! " Natasha called after Maria as they walked away to the park.
Maria turned and waved again, before turning to look at Arnold. "Hope say your house fine oh! Wettin dey do you, bros! This your eyes too dey romantic! "
" Hey! You can't deceive me any more! You better stop that. " Arnold said and they burst out laughing.
Entering back into the car, Gerald reached out and held Natasha's hand between the car seats. "Thank you " he beamed her a charming smile.
"For what?" Natasha said softly enjoying the way his long fingers carresed her inner palm.
"For loving me and choosing me over a rich guy even though I was a gate man. " Gerald said and Natasha laughed.
" But you weren't! "
" That's my point. You did not know... You never knew my real identity but you ended up choosing me over someone so wealthy.
I'm going to love you for this till I die. I want to rush up our wedding, Nat. I can't wait to make you mine.
My wife... My princess... My heart... My everything... My joy... My angel... My sweetheart... My world.. my heart goddess... my heart beat... my... "
Natasha laughed blushing. Stretching forward, she interrupted Gerald with a breathtaking warm, deep and sweet kiss.
Gerald encircled her in his arms, his hands roaming all over her back as he pulled her out of her seat.
Pulling her more tightly to himself, he deepened the kiss, creating a free romantic show to anyone lucky to pass by at that moment!!
They fucking and freaking don't care who saw them. They two love birds continued kissing and kissing till they thought they would never stop!!!
THE END
Tell them to go home and do the rest!
That's the end of this great short story.
Did you enjoyed the story?
What are your lessons??
Comment and like,fans a d always expect the best!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
Divepen1 what do you think ??
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Bobosneh: 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
damn this so so sweet and so interesting.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2020
Niwdog
Ann2012
Creamyebony2017
Hunts
vadec
Saheed69
John944
Pinkberry5
Mcjesuspikin
Nkedave
Sensitivity1254
Born2Bread
Obitos
IAmkingoludav
Pachukwudi44
Kelvincoke
genius43
hidhrhis
Cyndy1000
mimmzt211
Chuksonyelke
Peterato
Mavikolo2020Skubido
Baitullah
Mismore
Uniqueteco
afolabiwunmi
mcjesuspikin
emperorblog
Gabriel6
Risingstar2020
baryour769
amikeem
princesstee
jomalinks

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2020
Bobosneh:
damn this so so sweet and so interesting.
thanks for reading "Lucifer" coming next
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Nobody: 4:01am On May 03, 2020
Nice story bro. But work on your diction! It really matters! All the same, I am impressed.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2020
diago94:
Nice story bro. But work on your diction! It really matters! All the same, I am impressed.
Thanks brntonguecheesy
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2020
diago94:
Thanks brotonguecheesy
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by veenessha(f): 9:44am On May 03, 2020
I really enjoyed the story, awaiting the next one.

PS. Some words were not spelt correctly.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2020
veenessha:
I really enjoyed the story, awaiting the next one.

PS. Some words were not spelt correctly.
Yeah i noticed, tnx for reading "Lucifer" coming next if interested drop your moniker
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by veenessha(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2020
Tominix:
Yeah i noticed, tnx for reading "Lucifer" coming next if interested drop your moniker

I am interested. Veenessha
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by wisestar(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2020
interesting, waiting for the next story
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Dacaller: 3:11pm On May 03, 2020
bro I dove hat..... xpectina another soooooon
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
Dacaller:
bro I dove hat..... xpectina another soooooon
lucifer has started updates going to cum tonight i will mention you
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Khriztarl(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Interesting. But, too flat. No twist, no turns. No awwn part, no secrets to me exposed. Lots of typo-errors.
Anyways, trust me i lafft all the way.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Khriztarl:
Interesting. But, too flat. No twist, no turns. No awwn part, no secrets to me exposed. Lots of typo-errors.
Anyways, trust me i lafft all the way.
I did not edit, trust me i have started another check my profile
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Khriztarl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tominix:
I did not edit, trust me i have started another check my profile
owk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Okri Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? / Buried Emotion - A Short Love Story That Touches The Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.