Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Bride Competition (Romance thriller) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bride Competition (Romance thriller) (6309 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Arnold said and picked up his phone.
He dialled Gerald's line and told him to come up to his room.
Gerald opened the door and came in. Aunt Linda was still standing. "Everything alright? I don't want the girls getting suspicious about me." Gerald said sitting down on a chair.
" I was telling Aunt Linda about this whole thing. I know you would have already had an encounter with each girls. So,which one of them won your heart?" Arnold asked.
Gerald smiled. " As a matter of fact,she dud not only win my heart,she's stolen ot away." He answered, thinking about Natasha.
"Wow!!" Aunt Linda exclaimed, clapping. "Are you serious? Who is it? Which one of the girls? Want,let me guess. Natasha? Maria?"
Gerald laughed. " You are really a witch Linda but yes. Both of them won my heart but Natasha....I think she's my choice." Gerald said.
" Thank goodness!" Arnold inhaled.
Both aunt Linda and Gerald turned to look at him. " What?"
" Oh. I think we might end up falling in love with the same girl! I think I'm falling for that local girl." Arnold said and laughed. Gerald and Aunt Linda stared at each other amazed and turned back to look at him again.
Arnold shrugged. "Yeah. It is a surprise to me too...like...I've promised myself not to fall in love again after Melissa and I broke up.
But I think Maria is trying to make me break that promise. God,that girl's so funny.
I forget about all my worries whenever I see her or hear her voice and recently since this competition started.. she's been the best!"
" No no no!, She's not. My Natasha has been the best." Gerald chipped in, feigning to be angry.
" You don't say! Maria has been the best!" Arnold agued.
Gerald agued back and aunt Linda fell on the her, laughing at her brothers.
"Guys stop this. Look,you don't need to ague over that. Maria and Natasha might win this but first things first. They must be tested. As usual." Aunt Linda said, suddenly looking very serious.
" Tested? How?" Gerald asked.
" Come on man! Don't tell me you did not know that the girls will spend one night with me each." Arnold said.
Gerald flared up. " Over my dead body will I agree to that. That means, Natasha will spend the night with you too?" Gerald thundered.
" Keep your voice down, Gerald! What's your problem? This is where we Know if she's actually for or not." Aunt Linda scolded.
Arnold laughed. " Just watch her jump into my bed,bro."
" Shut up, bastard." Gerald warned and left the room.
Arnold and aunt Linda stared at each other and shook their head.
Natasha retired to bed for the evening after pulling out her clothes from the hanger outside.
She was thinking about Gerald. She was thinking about all sort of things she could do with me. Hugging her pillow to herself, Natasha smiled and imagined how it would be to be kissed by him.
"Oh stop it, Natasha. You should e thinking about Arnold. He's the reason why you here.
But...I don't love him at all." Natasha said to herself.
" You say?" Maria's voice came. Natasha turned sharply and saw her coming inside.
Natasha smiled,and breathed in. "Maria, I need help. I'm falling helplessly in love with the wrong man."
Maria listened to her and sat on the bed beside her, looking at Natasha. "Bia, Natasha.
I fit to slap your mouth for this thing wey you talk na.
No man be wrong man for this life so far you love that person. So,na Gerald the gate man you come fall in love with? Na wa oh. God go help you.
As for me,I like Arnold well well oh. And he be like say he like me too. I just dey pray say make I win. I go happy oh." Maria said and laughed.
Natasha turned to look at her and smiled. She covered her hand with hers. "I hope you win, Maria. You are a good woman." Natasha said and Maria laughed.
Both of them had suddenly become friends and very tight one too.
After a brief discussion,theyboth went to sleep but Natasha couldn't sleep.
Her mind was still on Gerald and she continued fantasising about him.
It was almost getting dark when Gerald came out of the gate house, looking worried.
He was worried sick. What if Natasha falls into his brother's bed?
He was really so much in love with her right now to risk her spending one night in his brother's room.
Breathing in,he stood up and walk across the compound.
He was startled when he looked up and saw Natasha standing at the door way. Even in the dark,she looked so beautiful.
"I... couldn't sleep. Mind if I join you?" Natasha whispered.
Gerald smiled and offered her a hand.
Natasha took it and they both went went to the back garden.
They sat on the swings there in silence. Gerald suddenly breathed.
"What are you thinking about?" Natasha asked, turning to look at him.
"You." Gerald said, smiling at her.
"Me too. I couldn't sleep....." Natasha was saying when Gerald suddenly stood up and lifted her up on her feet. They looked into each other's eyes.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Gerald asked,his breath ragged.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Gerald asked,his breath ragged.
" Yea! I want a kiss! A kiss! Please kiss me...oh kiss me Gerald!" Natasha said and threw her arms around his neck.
Gerald gathered her into his arms as their lips met in a fierce... hungry wet kiss filled with passion and love!!
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Glodeluxe(f): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
interesting
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by lahrra(f): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow Op, you are amazing...
The back to back updates makes me wish for more.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Ann2012(f): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Bobosneh: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2020
really nice update thanks op jah bless.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by wisestar(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
following
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
wow nice write up, keep it up
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Nuel45(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by iamgprince: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Where art thou op com nd kontinue
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by iloezumanulika: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kudos op ,keep it coming
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Am sorry guys buh updates might take long, have to put tinz together

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Ann2012(f): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Tominix:
Am sorry guys buh updates might take long, have to put tinz together

No problem OP

It's well
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ann2012:

No problem OP

It's well
iloezumanulika:
Kudos op ,keep it coming
iamgprince:
iamgprince:
Nuel45:
Nice
Surayj123:
wow nice write up, keep it up
Bobosneh:
really nice update thanks op jah bless.
Glodeluxe:
interesting
wisestar:
following
lahrra:
Wow Op, you are amazing...
The back to back updates makes me wish for more.
It is here guyz
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
BRIDE COMPETITION
⚜️EPISODE 08⚜️
Maria woke up suddenly and noticed Natasha wasn't in the room with her.
She turned on the light. "Nathy? Nathy ohh!!" She called, thinking she was inside the toilet but no one answered her.
She came down from the bed, putting on her robe. "An an, na where this girl go?" She asked herself, heading out of the room.
She walked outside the main building and stepped out into the compound. She looked around the dark places but there was no one in sight.
She was about going back in when she heard a laughter from the back garden of the first building.
Tiptoeing,she went over to take a look. Her mouth dropped open as she watched Natasha laying so relaxed in Gerald's arms.
"Chai. This girl no get sense oh. If to say na another persin see am nko? See them. I no even no say he don serious like this oh. Ehh!" Maria whispered, peeping at them.
Silently,she walked back into the house.
" I've not felt this happy in a long time. Thank you, Gerald." Natasha murmured against his chest.
Gerald looked down at herself and something suddenly came into his mind.
No. No. No. Gerald,this is wrong. You don't Know this woman yet so well. Why are you falling so easily?, First things first.
You have to be sure she's real and the right woman for you. Do not start any romance with her right now...not now...
"Gerald? Are you listening to me?" Natasha asked, lifting her head from his chest.
"Oh. Yes. I was just thinking about about something." Gerald responded.
" Something? What's that?"
Gerald breathed in. He looked at her and moved a little away. Natasha stared at him, wondering why he did that. "This is wrong.
You and I Know that this is totally wrong. What if we get caught?
This is the only means for me to take care of myself. What if I lose my job?
If Oga sees me with you or if anybody else sees us,you Know what it means. I'm going to lose my job and you will also get disqualified. Then what happens to me? Where do I feed from now on?" Gerald asked.
Natasha stared at him, amazed. " Come on,I don't care if I get disqualified or not. All I know is that I'm in love with you and you don't expect me to just ignore you. Look,I can't get disqualified without a prize.
And as for your job, if you lose your job... It's nit going to be a big blow cos I'm going to give you half of my money.
Infact, I can tell my mom to employ you in one of her cosmetic company if you want.
I don't like this work for you after all! You are way too much than this. " Natasha said to Gerald's amazement.
He almost smiled. What s nice thing to say.
But he remained adamant for reason best known him. "Thanks for all the kind gestures but I still maintain my stand that this is wrong.
You know what you are here for. Get over with it first. " Gerald said firmly.
Natasha's reaction was amusing just like he suspected. "No! Dont tell me that! Because I won't give up " with that, Natasha turned and ran off.
Gerald watched her as she left angrily and finally smiled with a little laughter.
The next morning came, shinning bright and clear.
At eight, aunt Linda called the girls into the living room. They wondered why she had to call them so early in the morning especially when they were even yet to have their baths.
"I'm sorry for calling you out so early in the morning. I have to rush off to somewhere so I want to say this before I go because I might not be back till tommorow. " Aunt Linda said and the girls nodded.
Maria yawned so loudly that everyone turned to look at her. She stared equally back at them. "An an, wettin happen? This one wey everybody dey look me like TV, sheet make I no yawn again? Abeg oh.
Madam face front!
Even early in the morning, make up sit down dey eat popcorn for your face. Na wa ohh! " Maria said, referring to Becky whose face changed immediately.
The rest of the girls laughed silently.
"You must be mad! Aunt Linda, did you just hear her!" Becky screamed.
Maria stick out her tongue secretly and looked innocently at Aunt Linda. "An an, aunt Linda, na lie I lie?" She asked.
Aunty Linda suppressed the urge to laugh. " It's okay, Maria! Leave Becky alone. And Becky that's enough. Let's get back to business. So this is what I was going to say. Everyone of you will spend a night each with Arnold. I wish you best of luck! " Aunt Linda said and rushed out, leaving the girls.
Natasha was dumbfounded. She thought she dud not hear her well.
Oh no she did because right now,the rest of the girls were all jubilating!
"Oh my gosh! This is what Ive been praying for! Finally I can get to spend a free night with my man! ". Becky jubilated.
Cindy sneered at her. "You are not the only one, remember?
So let's hear word and allow the rest of us to jubilate too. " Cindy said before stalking off.
She couldn't also wait to spend the night with Arnold.
She wanted to show him how good she is in bed.
Becky left too,so happy. She would get her new panties and bra to impress him the more. She would take the first night.

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
She would take the first night.
This is going to be awesome!
Natasha sat still, almost in tears. A night with Arnold? That would mean sleeping with him?
Maria sat beside her, looking at her sad looking face. "Wettin happen?" She asked.
"Just leave her to her problem. What's your business? "Valerie asked, standing up.
Maria snarled at her. " Come on, breeze out commot for here osiso. You no see her head like banana pill. Mtcheww. " Maria said as Valerie hissed too and walked out of the living room.
Maria turned back to face Natasha. She was alarmed cos right now, tears we're streaming down Natasha's face.
"An an! Wettin happen!" Maria asked, surprised.
Natasha sniffed. "I'm so confused right now. What do I do? I'm so confused. "
Maria smiled. " Oh, shey na because of the gate man? En, I see una for yesterday night.
Gbam! I see una and God save you say person no see you. Natasha, easy oh make you no lose that plenty money and this competition.
He go bad oh. As for me, I go go inside the room but I no go allow am do me anything oh. I go just go there make am laugh well well till he forget wettin we want do.
Yes na, so you think say I go allow am touch me wey be say I never sure whether he go marry me abi he no go marry me. No oh. Mba. "
Natasha turned to look at her. " But it's compulsory. You might get disqualified if you disagree. I'm so much fed up. " Natasha said.
" Okay na. Make we just wait and see. Abeg, who dey go first? "
***First Night***
Becky did not bothered laters about new panties and bra. She went into Arnold's bedroom looking hot and sexy.
Arnold was sitting on his bed, watching her as she gently walked in like a little slut.
He smiled and got up, seeing this one was already so ready to ride him.
He met her half way and grabbed her until him, sliding down his hands over her large bum.
"You ready for me?" Becky whispered into his ears and she began to remove her gown. It slipped off, making her totally naked in front of him.
Arnold sucked in his breath. Becky might not look good without makeup but she had a killer body structure. Her shape was a killer and Arnold was ever ready to explore and re explore her!
His shirt was gone in a flash, followed by his shorts. And together, they fell on the large bed, devouring each other's mouth.
Arnold took one of her rosy nipple into his mouth and sucked the hell out of it, making her squirmed under him
Becky was moaning so loud now as she rose on top of him and let Arnold slip inside her.
"Oh my gosh!" Becky cried as she positioned herself and enjoyed the fantastic ride.
When they both cummed together, Becky was angry and disappointed. She couldn't her enough of him and she begged for more.
However, Arnold was not ready to break the rules of the game. "That's all for now. Return to your room."
"No! You can't just send me out like that! Please... I want more;" Becky said.
Arnold was beginning to get pissed off." Leave right now. You have fingers don't you? Let them satisfy you. Please, out. " Arnold said more sternly and pulled her out of his room.
" Bitch!"BRIDE COMPETITION
EPISODE 09
Cindy walked majestically into Arnold's bedroom, feeling so light headed.
"Wow. You look gorgeous!" Arnold exclaimed as he see her approaching. Cindy climbed into bed, smiling seductively.
"I've been waiting for this to happen and it's already happening. I'm gonna make you feel good... Real good. " Cindy said, undressing.
Arnold stood up and undressed. Naked,he lay down beside her on the bed.
Their lips met in a deep kiss. Arnold's hands fumbled with her breasts, and in no time, Cindy began to moan very loud.
Perhaps she wanted the rest of the girls to Know she was having a nice time.
When Arnold's mouth bent to take one nipple into his mouth, Cindy shuddered and almost went crazy.
"Oh my God! Please feel me! I want to feel you!" Cindy squirmed.
Arnold smiled lowering his hands to massage her ribcage and her inner laps.
Like a slut,Cindy threw open her legs, thinking she would die of waiting. Bit Arnold was not ready to go inside her yet. He continued exploring her body.
"I want to ride you....I'm dieing to! Please!" Cindy pleaded,clinging to the bedspread.
Instead, Arnold slided two of his fingers into her, making her go wild and kicking.
Cindy was however not satisfied. She wanted him so badly to go inside her.
But Arnold had other plans in his mind. He was not going to have sex with her.
He made her cum and rolled away from her. Cindy was both angry,mad and disappointed.
"Don't...tell me it's over?" Cindy almost cried.
Arnold looked innocently at her. " What do you mean,honey? We just had a great romance and you've cummed already. That's it for tonight..or.. hopefully forever." Arnold said.
Cindy was dumbfounded as comprehension dawned on her. "You weren't gonna marry me,were you?"
Arnold looked at her and smiled. " Dint know who I'm gonna marry yet. I'm doing a favour,Cindy.
I don't want you to get too much disappointed after offering me sex.

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by iamgprince: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
thanks for the update man
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Glodeluxe(f): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
following
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by wisestar(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think ARNOLD is not going to have sex with the other ladies
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Plenty updates coming today stay tuned
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
thanks for the update
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
disappointed after offering me sex.
So I've chosen not to have sex with you...." Arnold was saying when Cindy raised her hand and brought it down on his right check.
The slap resounded all over the room.
Arnold was shocked. He touched the affected check, unable to believe it. "What did you just did?"
"Yes! I'm going to slap you over and over again you wild dog! You slept with Becky, didn't you!
So are you gonna marry her? Is she the one you've chosen? You are such a wolf!
How could I have come here to compete for such a beast like you!" Cindy screamed.
She gathered her clothes and ran out of the room.
Arnold robbed his check again and fell off, laughing.
When she ran into the room crying, Becky and Valerie woke up surprised.
"Oh please, excuse me. I think you are disturbing us. Whatever the problem is,just keep it to yourself!" Becky yelled at Cindy.
Cindy got really mad. " How dare you! You bitch!" Cindy yelled back.
Valerie sighed and left the room with her puppy who had woken up at the noice too.
"What?, Did you just call me a bitch? You swain!" Becky threw back.
Cindy lost it. She knew she was already disqualified for slapping and insulting Arnold. But she wouldn't be the only to get disqualified. She would bring down Beck along. She already promised herself that.
Rushing over to Becky, she gave her a slap and a serious fight ensured.
"What's that noice?" Natasha asked, spranging to her feet. She rushed out of the room with Maria.
Before they got to the room, Becky and Cindy were bleeding from their inflicted wounds.
"Oh my gosh! Will you two stop it!" Natasha shouted, rushing to separate them. " Do you know the meaning of what you just did!" Natasha yelled.
"Make you leave them make them fight wella! Sebi una wan fight?
Una go need referee? I dey available oh." Maria said and almost immediately, Aunt Linda came into the room, looking furious.
"Who among you is fighting!" She asked.
"Na dem oh. Becky and Cindy. Who again wan fight?"
" She started it first! She called me a bitch!" Becky quickly said. Cindy said nothing. She only hissed, waiting for whatever that might come her way.
"What do you have to say over this?" Aunt Linda asked.
" Absolutely nothing. I don't care what happens to me. You aren't gonna kill me are you? Just disqualify me so I can go my way. God forbid me marrying him!" Cindy shouted.
Everyone stared at her perplexed.
Aunt Linda smiled. "Okay. If that's actually what you want.
You were already disqualified the moment you raised your hand and slapped the boss.
Tommorow morning,exit the premises." Aunt Linda said, turned and left the room.
" I don't care anymore. I don't care! Is he the only guy in thus world? Let him kiss my cute ass!
Nonsense! En en? What is it? What are you all still doing here?" Cindy asked the other girls that were still standing.
Becky hissed laughed and left the room.
"Abeg no go kill yourself oh. Just jejely pack commot ,inanu? Fighter Cindy." Maria said and left too. " Shey you no go come make we go sleep!!" Maria shouted over her shoulder to Natasha.
Natasha shrugged. "I wish you best of luck. It was nice knowing you." She said and left.
When finally she was alone,Cindy broke down and had a good cry.
The next morning,Cindy packed up all her things and left the Bikroft mansion. She was looking back all over and over again until she got to the gate.
Gerald opened the gate for her, feeling a little bit sorry for her. There were tears in her eyes.
"Take care of yourself." Gerald said.
Cindy looked at him,and went out of the compound, saying nothing.
"I feel sorry for her." Natasha said, staring out of the window. She watched Cindy carry her things out of the compound.
"Sorry for who? See abeg, close window. Sun dey enter." Maria said, getting up from bed.
That night was Valerie's turn. Just like Becky and Cindy, Valerie wanted to be touched but at the end, Arnold ended up not sleeping with her.
The next night was Maria's. Arnold felt strange when he saw Maria coming inside his room. He even felt reluctant having a romance with her.
"How far bros? This one wey you dey look me like this. No go think am o." Maria said, sitting beside him on bed.
Arnold laughed, looking at her. "No go think wettin? Silly girl." He responded.
"Na you no na. Bad guy. You fit kiss me..you fit hold my hand but na there he stop oh.
Abeg on light make I dey see your face very well." Maria said. Arnold laughed again. He found the light switch and turned on the light.
"No problem. Let's just seat and discuss."
"Shoo? No gbege na. I go keep you company till you sleep for here " Maria said laughing.
At the end of that night,she ended up being the one who fell asleep. Arnold covered her with his bedspread, looking into her face for a long time.
When it was Natasha's turn,she wept all the way to Arnold's room.
"Baby girl....wow. you look lovely . Come here and show me all those pretty things" Arnold said, taking her hands and leading her to the bed
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2020
"Baby girl....wow. you look lovely . Come here and show me all those pretty things" Arnold said, taking her hands and leading her to the bed.
Natasha's mind was on Gerald. She couldn't bring herself to do this but she found herself following Arnold to the bed.
Arnold made her seat down and he sat in front of her. "Why the tears? You are crying." Arnold said, stretching his hand to wipe her tears.
"Thank you." Natasha said, tightening her hands together on her laps.
Arnold thought the time was now. All these nights with the girls,his attention was on Natasha. He wanted to see what she would do. He wanted to see for himself if Natasha really love his brother.
Moving slowly towards her, Arnold tilted Natasha's head up and let his lips meet hers in a coop sweet kiss.
Natasha's heart was beating fast now. This was the time to do something but no,she felt herself going down and down!
"Marry me Natasha...you are so sweet and good." Arnold says, pushing her into the bed and lowering himself on her.
Natasha's heart explored. Marry him? Was that a proposal?
Arnold was going for her clothes now. Oh no.... Natasha was losing her strength and fast!
She desperately wanted to stop him... wanted to stop him but her head refused to work.
It even refused to think....and Natasha found herself giving up!

Oh no! Somebody should wake Natasha upBRIDE COMPETITION
⛳EPISODE 10⛳
Oh no, Natasha!! What the hell do you think you are doing!
A clear voice shouted in her head and like someone being woken up from a bad dream, Natasha kicked the air with her legs, pushing Arnold off in the process.
Like a mad dog, she sprang up and jumped down from the bed, gathering back her clothing.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, but I can't do this!" Natasha cried and bolted out of the room.
She ran blindly downstairs.
Regaining his balance, Arnold stood up and stared at the door in pure shock.
"No, no! This is not happening! She really did push me away... Even after proposing to her? No, she's going to run back in here! " Arnold said, shocked.
Is she gonna chose a gate man over him? Arnold couldn't believe the fact of it.
"Natasha! I said stop!" Aunt Linda shouted, running after Natasha and holding her back. Natasha stopped and bursted into fresh tears.
"Aunt Linda... I've sinned against you and Arnold... I've sinned against everyone.. please.. forgive me and disqualify me! " Natasha cried, kneeling down.
Aunt Linda was speechless at the moment. She only held unto Natasha's quivering hands and pulled her up. "It's okay. It's okay." Aunt Linda assured her.
Having heard the noise outside, Gerald came out from the gate house.
He had been worried sick and praying Natasha wouldn't fall for Arnold and allow him have sex with her.
Natasha spotted Gerald coming towards them. She turned and ran.
"Natasha!" Gerald shouted. He was going to run after her but Aunt Linda held him back. She smiled at him.
"No. Don't. Let her do what she wants for now. Just watch. " Aunt Linda said softly.
Gerald was beginning to go crazy. " Did... She sleep with that bastard? Did.... She?" Gerald stammered.
" She did not! I swear she kicked me away!" Arnold replying coming out in a rush. " I thought she was going to come back! That girl is serious, isn't she? I even proposed to her! "
Gerald breathed in, punching the air happily. He turned and hugged aunt Linda. "Do you still doubt her? Oh God.. finally I've found true love! " Gerald jubilated.
" That's not all, Gerald. Yes. Women are sensitive to material things and money. Let's see if she's still gonna chose a large amount of money over you. " Aunt Linda said.
Gerald stopped and looked at Arnold who do nodded in agreement.
Breathing in, Gerald stared into the dark sky. I trust you now, Natasha. I trust you.
Maria was bewildered when she woke up the next morning and find Natasha packing up her clothes in tears.
"Natasha! Wettin happen!" Maria yelled in fright, coming down from bed.
She rushed over to Natasha and held her hands from packing further clothes.
"Maria, I beg you in the name of God.... Let me go.. please."
" Will you stop! What's wrong with you? Why are you hastily packing up your clothes? I thought we became friends. Share whatever it is with me." Maria said.
" No.. Maria..it's..."Natasha suddenly stopped. She gasped and stared at Maria shocked. "You..!! You pretender! You speak good English??"
Maria laughed. " Which kin thing be that? Shey because say I dey do like village girl that one come mean say I no go school?, You no who my pop be? " Maria asked and hissed. " Abeg, wettin happen joor! "
Natasha smiled, sitting down and looking at Maria. This girl is such a wow. She said in her heart. "I'm going to get disqualified. Arnold proposed to me but I turned him down."
"En?? "Maria flared.
Natasha stared up at her, remembering that Maria really liked Arnold.
"Wetting you come say?" Maria asked, moving away from Natasha.
Natasha said nothing.
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2020
"Wetting you come say?" Maria asked, moving away from Natasha.
Natasha said nothing.
"No tell me say you gree for am! No tell me say Arnold go marry you, biko! " Maria said in a shaky voice.
Natasha shook her head. "You heard me just say I turned him down. You Know I don't love him. You Know who I love. "
" Na the thing wey I dey talk be that na! Where you come dey go? "
" I... Don't know.. " Natasha was saying when Becky came into the room with fury.
" How dare you! " She cried, running for Natasha.
Natasha screamed. It was too late to dodge her. Becky grabbed her hair and pulled her to the ground with it.
"Get off me!!" Natasha yelled.
"No, you bitch! How did you get him to propose to you! How did you, you witch! " Becky shouted.
Maria gave her a slap at the back and that sent her rattling around the floor, crying in pain.
She sprang up and grabbed Maria's hair instead, pulling at it crazily.
Maria did nothing. She only endured the pain. Natasha stood up and rushed at the girl, trying to pull Maria free but Becky was just too strong and ready.
Natasha bolted out and ran to call aunt Linda or whoever that would be strong enough to quench the fire.
Minutes later, aunt Linda ran into the room with Natasha and separated the fight. "A fight again!" Aunt Linda shouted angrily.
"It's her! She's started it first!" Becky defended.
Natasha broke down in tears. She covered her face with her hands and cried. "It's all my fault! It's all my fault!!"
"Everyone, pack your things and assemble in the living room. Right now. I give you an hour to gather up your stuff. " Aunt Linda said and walked back downstairs.
" So you think say you get power abi? I just dey respect this house and aunt Linda if not I for beat you black and blue."Maria told Becky who hissed and stormed out of the room.
"Make we pack dey go na. Nsogbu adi'ro." Maria said and walked angrily to her luggages.
As for Natasha she packed up her bags in tears.
She couldn't believe the fact that she was going to part ways with Gerald and have another heart break.
When they were done packing thirty minutes later,Maria and Natasha dragged their luggages with them into the living room.
Valerie and Becky were already there standing and waiting for aunt Linda.
"Mtcheww." Becky hissed angrily, turning away.
Natasha and Maria joined them both and Waited for Aunty Linda to cone down and address them.
Soon aunt Linda came down from the stairs, smiling a little at them. She stood before them.
"Even though you girls still broke the rules and fought,I still love you very much.
However, we've come to the end of the competition today.
Let me start by introducing to you....the boss." Aunt Linda said, pointing up the stairs.
Slowly,he climbed off the stairs and came into full view with Arnold.
The girls blinked and blinked again. What's happening here?
Gerald wasn't wearing the gate man's uniform anymore. Gerald stood beside Aunt Linda, smiling at the girls in front of him.
Gerald was look so hot and handsome. He removed his sunglasses and his eyes met with Natasha's questioning eyes.
"What is the meaning of this? Why is this one dressed like this?" Becky hissed.
Gerald smiled. " Nice seeing everyone of you.
You thought you knew me but I'm not exactly who you girls think I am. Yes. I'm Gerald.
Gerald Bikroft... The second son of the Bikroft enterprises." Gerald said.
The room went into a dead silent session.
Becky''s mouth threw open and a loud gasp escaped.
Vera and Maria stood in shock, unable to believe it.
As for Natasha, her hand dropped away from her luggage and her eyes turned.
But just before she hit the floor and pass out, Gerald caught her into his arms!

So much love in the air!!BRIDE COMPETITION
EPISODE 11

Maria rushed into the kitchen and got a cup of cold water.
"Hurry please!" Gerald shouted, holding tightly unto Natasha.
Maria rushed back into the living roo and gave him the cold water.
He sprinkled it on Natasha's head. Maria fanned her and soon, Natasha coughed.
They all sighed with relief.
Gerald lifted Natasha up and made her sit on a sofa.
"You scared us! It is that shocking?" Arnold asked, smiling.
Natasha was staring at Gerald. She still could not believe he was actually the one they had come to compete for. "You .. deceived us." Natasha said quietly.
"I'm sorry I did. But I did that so I could get a better result." Gerald responded.
"So... Did you? "Natasha asked, hoping she did not disappoint him.
Gerald smiled. We shall see. Can you get up on your feet? I want to address you girls. "
" Yeah yeah. I can. Oh my God.... This is my first time passing out. " Natasha said, getting up with the help of Gerald.
Natasha stood beside Maria, still dumbfounded. She would never have imagined it!
Gerald breathed in, still holding Natasha's hand in case she pass out again.
"As I was saying... I'm Gerald Bikroft and Arnold here is my elder brother. And aunt Linda here is our elder sister. "

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
Angelsss(f), infant(m), LoveToRead, Giannaaaaaa, BOLAPE(f), Mariolli1997(m), Certifiedbillio(m), Dapsynzeal(m), limitless777(m), LoveJesus87(m), BelieveLipz(m), lalasticlala(m), Dygeasy(m), Seun(m), gbens2000(m), IHATEPUZZY(m), Parpor(m), AudreyTimms(f), tunjigypsy, victvames(m), donkross1(m), JehanEddy07(m), IamLEGEND1
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by wisestar(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2020
wow! thanks for the update
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by veenessha(f): 9:27am On May 02, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
If you want me to finish the story today indicate, need 10 or more people, and a new story will start tomorrow titled "LUCIFER" cool If you want me to finish the story today indicate, need 10 or more people, and a new story will start tomorrow titled "LUCIFER"tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguecheesycheesycheesycheesytonguetonguetonguetonguetonguegringrin coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
And aunt Linda here is our elder sister. "
" What!! " Becky's voice was the loudest. She was finding everything hard to believe.
She remembered the way she had talked to Gerald a d covered her face in shame.
Gerald turned to look at Becky. "Becky...."
"Yes, darling!" Becky said beaming a seductive smile at Gerald.
" You knew very well that fighting was prohibited and not allowed in this competition but you went ahead and attacked Natasha. Maria came to help but you attacked her too. "
" Ahh! Me? No oh! I swear... It wasn't intentional!" Becky said desperately.
" Kindly please.... Exit the premises. " Gerald said cooly.
" What? That's not possible! Arnold...?" Becky said, going towards Arnold who raised his hand in front of her, Indicating her to stop.
"Do as you are told." Arnold said to her.
Becky could not believe it. Fast tears gathered in her eyes. "Is this a.... joke or what!"
"You will find out it's serious by the time I call the security on you. They are everywhere right now." Gerald said, glaring at her.
Becky sighed, unbelievably. Grabbing a luggage handle she turned to face them. "You are wicked!, Monsters!!" She yelled at them and walked out into the hall and out of the house and compound.
When she got outside, she was surprised to see the real gate man already standing at the gate. Security men walked to and fro.
Becky could not believe it as she walked out. Everything had been a game not a competition!
As she walked down the street, waiting for a cab,Becky immediately regretted her actions.
In her heart she asked those she had offended for forgiveness. She was only desperate and now it landed her in a bad condition. She didn't even go home with anything.
Becky learnt her mistake and promised to turn a good leaf.
Gerald breathed in once Becky left. He turned to face Valerie.
"And for you Valerie. I'm giving you the sum of ten million naira for coming second. Congratulations. "
Valerie's hands flew to cover her mouth least she scream down the building. "Oh my God!!" She cried and collected the cheque with quivering hands.
Natasha and Maria smiled at her feeling so happy. Natasha couldn't still get her eyes off Gerald. She thought it wasn't happening real.
"Thanks so much for this! Aunt Linda!" Valerie cried and hugged the lady who hugged her back with pure delight.
Valerie hugged Natasha and Maria. She wished them the best of luck. They exchanged contacts and finally, she left the building with her puppy.
"So, now it's you Maria... Our local Maria." Gerald said and everyone laughed.
Maria laughed. " As you don call me local.. no wahala na!" Maria laughed.
Gerald stretched a piece of paper to her. " Here is the sum of twenty million naira for coming first. Congratulations!"
Maria's eyes filled with tears as she gently collected the cheque. She stared down at it and rushed forward to hug Gerald who hugged her back.
"Thanks so much for this! I don't deserve this... I'm speechless...!!" Maria said startling everyone except Natasha who smiled at the other's shocked expression.
Arnold gasped, pointing at Maria. "You... Speak... good English??"
Maria laughed. " I do! Forgive a pretender like me. But me speaking pirgin doesn't mean I don't speak good English.
Na for Mama place I grow up na. Wettin you expect?
We go dey gbege the gbege na. Na my world be this oh and I go rock am well! " Maria said and everyone laughed.
" You are such a clown!" Arnold laughed again. He was the most amused.
Maria stood staring at Arnold. She went closer and gave him a hug. Maria disengaged from him and stepped back looking into his face.
She laughed nervously and brushed a tear from her eyes. "Oh my God... I'm crying.
I said I would not cry when this time comes but I think I've disappointed myself.
So.. it's goodbye from me. I'm gonna kiss everyone here." Maria said and hugged aunt Linda.
She also hugged Gerald. She smiled at Natasha and whispered into her ear,
"Good luck.... Keep me updated." She said and winked before stepping away and grabbing her luggage.
She looked at Gerald once more and smiled.
"Thanks so much again! I'm gonna investment in this money.. I promise. Goodbye everyone! " Maria turned and opened the door.
Aunt Linda winked at Arnold. Arnold laughed and closed back the door making Maria spun around to look at him, wondering why he was laughing.
"Ahh... Maria... If you walk out that door... I swear I'm gonna give up and die. " Arnold started.
" Bastard! " Gerald said laughing.
Maria stared at him wondering what he meant. Suddenly she understood. Covering her mouth with her hands she turned away unable to believe it. "Oh my God.. this is not happening.." Maria murmured to herself.
"It's happening,Angel. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. How can I possibly allow you walk out that door." Arnold said and held Maria's hands, looking deep into her eyes.
"You even made the best meal for me. You are full of life.. you've got no resentment over anyone... You are harmless and so fun to be with. Maria.

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
You are harmless and so fun to be with. Maria... Please stay behind and be mine. Yes Maria... Marry me. I want to continue eating your super meals... Don't go out and give it to other men.... The thought might kill me!"
Maria's face shook, Tears falling out. " Oh my God.... It's really happening!"
Natasha and Aunt Linda had began to clap as Arnold knelt down, bringing out a beautiful little box from his front pocket.
"You've made me feel what I never felt since my heart broke into tiny pieces.
Please Maria... Will you marry me?? "

JUST ONE EPISODE LEFT

1 Like

Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Tominix(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
BRIDE COMPETITION
EPISODE 12
LAST EPISODE
Maria felt like colapsing. She couldn't believe that was happening real and so fast.
Nodding her head vigorously, she shouted breathlessly. "Oh yes! Yes! I will marry you! I will marry you!"
She stretched out her hand and Arnold gently slipped the ring into her finger. Raising up, they hugged tightly.
"Wow! This is super romantic. I'm so happy for you dear!" Aunt Linda said, hugging her once again. Natasha hugged her too.
" Okay.... Now.. it's Natasha's turn. Natasha, step forward. " Gerald said, smiling.
Stepping forward, Natasha smiled back.
"Out of all the girls that competed... I'm sorry to say this, Maria.... You are the best. " Gerald said, looking into Natasha's large eyes.
"uh uh.. that's cruel." Maria laughed.
"You've shown me what true love is. You are not only hardworking... You are so industrious and ever ready to keep a home.
And for your star price... here's the sum of thirty five million naira. "
" Woooow!!!! " Everyone yelled happil, Natasha rushed forward and hugged Natasha who only smiled. "Congratulations!"
Gerald stretched out the cheque to her and to everyone's amazement, Natasha stood still, staring down at the paper. She began shaking her head.
Aunt Linda stared at her smiling. She passed the last test!
"What's wrong Natasha? I'm giving this to you." Gerald said, stepping more closer.
Natasha turned away,tears forming. "Is this what you are offering me?" Natasha said and turned back to look at him. "I don't want this.
Standing in front of me already is my star price." Natasha dropped the bomb shell.
Gerald laughed, turning to look at aunt Linda. "What else is there to doubt! What else!!" He said happily.
Aunt Linda smiled, stepping forward.
"There is no better woman for my brother, Natasha. You did not only win his heart,you won everyone's heart and my family will be glad to meet you. Welcome to the Bikroft family." Aunt Linda said softly.
Fast tears sprang up in her eyes as she hugged the lady.
Gerald went down and proposed to her. "Marry me Natasha and complete my world."
"Yes, Gerald Bikroft..my gate man...I will marry you!" Natasha replied. Everyone laughed as Gerald slowly slipped the ring into her finger.
He stood up and carried her up, kissing her lips,her face,her forehead and her hair.
Laughter filled the whole house.
They had breakfast, gisting about who was gonna wed first.
"Look I'm holder than you. I should be getting married before you." Arnold protested.
Gerald sneared. " Now are days,age doesn't matter,what matters is what you've got to show men! You know? Americans style."
Everyone laughed. Natasha choke on her bread and Gerald quickly gave her water. "You okay?" He asked, looking at her.
Natasha laughed. "Yeah yeah."
"You choked because you were laughing too hard. That's okay now. Everyone should keep quiet and eat." Aunt Linda said but she was the first to break the rule cos she started laughing again and everyone Joined.
Natasha stepped into Gerald's room,seeing him in this room for the first time. Her eyes scanned the bed.
He was actually the owner of this bed.. this bed she had madly stood up from.
Gerald closed up behind her, pulling her to himself from behind.
Smiling and letting her head Dall back on his shoulder, Natasha turned back to face him. She was alarmed cos Gerald was only wearing his briefs.
"Hey. Are you high or something?" Natasha murmured, filling heat raising in her body. He had started to turn her on with the way he was looking. So handsome and charming.
"It's my room. I can walk naked if I want." Gerald said, nuzzling her neck.
Natasha's body began to throb. She did not want to do this with him now. Not now but things were fast happening. "Is this another test cos I think I'm gonna fail thus one?" Natasha said s d Gerald laughed, scooping her up and off the ground.
Staring affectionately into his eyes,he carried her to the bed.
Natasha lay down glancing up into his face and watched him join her on bed.
"What are we doing?"Natasha asked, becoming so helpless as he reached for her robe, slipping it off her body.
"What does it look like? I'm starting to make you mine." Gerald said, focussing on undressing her.
Natasha lay down still,till he finished undressing her. Gerald sucked in his breath.
"Oh my God." He murmured. Natasha looked more sexy right now. She looked eatable!
"Mr romantic..will you please wear me back my clothes right now?" Natasha asked, trying to lift up her head.
Gerald pulled her back on the bed with a killer kiss.
You aren't going anywhere. If you don't wanna do this now...I can always wait till we get married.
Just stay this way in my arms tonight " Gerald said, caressing her arms.
Natasha stared up at him smiling. "Yeah. Let's wait till we are married. Everything about me will be yours and yours forever."
Gerald smiled back and nodded.
Laying beside her,he gathered her into his arms enjoying the way her breasts pressed into his chest.
He kissed her forehead, still caressing her arms
Re: Bride Competition (Romance thriller) by Bobosneh: 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
I really want to see what happens at the end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Okri Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? / Buried Emotion - A Short Love Story That Touches The Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.