Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN (790 Views)

Leadership Is Not By Force, Don't Kill People Before Leading Them - Jonathan / El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / 'na Soldiers Kill People For Lekki''- Dino Melaye Sings In New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Legendguru: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
I urge serap and other human right group to report President Buhari to United Nations .

Enough of this 2 week is enough. People can no longer feed themselves.the government have spent close to a trillion naira in the name of managing 300 plus coronavirus cases.

We are over 300 million in the country out of which over 250 million Nigerians fed for themselves without government support.

How do they expect nigerians to survive another 2 weeks. I am about to report to US government.i have several families around me now who can’t afford to feed their families anymore . This is a very bad decision for a clueless government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by olamilekan72(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Legendguru:
I urge serap and other human right group to report President Buhari to United Nations .

Enough of this 2 week is enough. People can no longer feed themselves.the government have spent close to a trillion naira in the name of managing 300 plus coronavirus cases.

We are over 300 million in the country out of which over 250 million Nigerians fed for themselves without government support.

How do they expect nigerians to survive another 2 weeks. I am about to report to US government.i have several families around me now who can’t afford to feed their families anymore . This is a very bad decision for a clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by oziamaka: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
very bad situation indeed. me and my family depends only on God for survival this period
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Ayomideayo(f): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari shld do something about it..if there is enough food why won't we stay at home in peace
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by nifemi25(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honestly this is wickedness ..... How would this clueless man added xtral 14 days to the lock down... Now thieves won't allow us to sleep again with our two eyes closed....

1 Like

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Legendguru:

It is better hunger kills YOU than Coronavirus to kill US

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by fergie001: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are even doing vigilante here sef....as one million boys don start visitation.........

1 Like

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by blackpanda: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foolishness.. una just love to nag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Legendguru: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2020
PUSH1:

That little coins you have in your account is still deceiving you. Just don’t pray it last longer. I wish you knew what people are going through...

People like you get fooled and deceived easily I hope you know the said virus doesn’t kills that fast and US and Europe and practicing triange (meaning taking decisive decisions on whether people that has high viral load should live or not)
To curb the spread infected people (majority of them which at old)are getting injected to death when their family consented.

Don’t believe everything you the white man says.i know these people.if virus kills that fast 5 percent of nigerians would have been dead by now with the clueless government we have.

I am more concern about people who don’t know where to get the next meal. I’m rich already and I have played my part in my community. But the fact is you can do enough for everyone , it’s never enough

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Ololanla: 2:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Buhari is satanic agent sent to afflict Nigerians. May God deliver us from is grip.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Waterypussy2(m): 2:45am On Apr 14, 2020
PUSH1:

You won't die well for mocking that guy and the poor.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Blackfire(m): 3:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Southerners can complain...
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 14, 2020
fergie001:
We are even doing vigilante here sef....as one million boys don start visitation.........

Sorry man just remember that there's light at the end of the valley
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Xisnin(m): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Legendguru:

Don’t believe everything you the white man says.i know these people.if virus kills that fast 5 percent of nigerians would have been dead by now with the clueless government we have.
Most of you seem incapable of reasoning without adding some conspiracies.
Maybe all those country leaders secretly met to steal money from their citizens via "audio"
coronavirus which doesn't kills.

Even those whose political fortune could be destroyed agree to the scamming of their populace.

Even non-white countries such as Iran agreed to kill their citizens by injecting them to death just to steal money.

How fast does the virus really kill?

I am more concern about people who don’t know where to get the next meal. I’m rich already and I have played my part in my community. But the fact is you can do enough for everyone , it’s never enough
No, you are not.
What do you think will happen if people believe your irresponsible conjectures
and our health system is overwhelmed with infected patients?

Well, you are likely one of those who stays who light a fire on others from a safe distance.

You are endangering their lives by lying about the disease and its real effects.

You showed extreme ignorance by wanting to report Nigeria to the UN.
Do you think, it is a parent-children relationship?

What will the UN do?

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by chuksmad(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Blackfire:
Southerners can complain...
I don't blame you because northerners are excluded and even paid
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by fergie001: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Sorry man just remember that there's light at the end of the valley
Does it look like atupa is even on the other side?

My bro....life first, that's all.
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Legendguru: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Xisnin:

Maybe all those country leaders secretly met to steal money from their citizens via "audio"

Even those whose political fortune could be destroyed agree to the scamming of their populace.

Even non-white countries such as Iran agreed to kill their citizens by injecting them to death just to steal money.

No, you are not.

Well, you are likely one of those who stays who light a fire on others from a safe distance.

You are endangering their lives by lying about the disease and its real effects.

What will the UN do?

i never knew a member of the cluesless government is here to justify their copycat actions.

when America and european countries take decisive decisions to lockdown, they make provisions for the all unemployed not only the vulnerable adults,the entire country because they have valid data, your clueless failed government only work with make up
social investment list just to embezzle funds . you have spent over a trillion on 300 cases plus of corona infection.

your clueless government now remembers that they have no quality hospitals pumping billions of naira to get equipment's because you cant travel anymore. be deceiving your smart., you aren't smart enough to fool the masses.
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by ican2020: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
You have been scammed already.

Vote wisely next time
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by Tonylyte(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
GEJ we missing you!
Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by helinues: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Copy CAF and FIFA as well oo

1 Like

Re: Hunger Will Kill People Before Coronavirus Find Them- Let Report FG To UN by RuggedSniper: 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
Xisnin:

No, you are not.

What will the UN do?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: APC NWC Affirms Ajimobi Acting National Chair, Disowns Giadom / The Major Ethnic Groups In Nigeria Has Ruined It / 'Who Is Working Against Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi?' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.