Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing (21039 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by sharone21(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omnivalent:
Truth be told,
PDP's administration was by far the best the country has enjoyed.
We knew that there was corruption then, but not as it is today where some bunch of fools are making irrelevant decisions for mr president

I tell u.....But this seems to be APC members thread and they won't listen to the truth till hunger leads them south.

We all know PDP may be wasteful but are more generous- something must reach the hands of many Nigerians....BUT APC sees such giving as wasteful(corruption), but giving only to its members is okay.

A lot of lessons to learn from COVID for 2023 elections.... If only PDP can give its 2023 Presidential position to an intelligent, young or not so young person from an acceptable tribe that hasn't tasted power since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by Osleez(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone.
As we all know that in Nigeria of today, we can't wait for the government or anybody to give us what we want, we must fend for ourselves.

That is why I am introducing a platform where we can earn big big within a month. Note this platform has legal certificates and is a subsidiary of of a very great company.
Do join through my WhatsApp invite link and see for yourselves

https:///LTyadJIyN0l1vqRAb0kejB
Or DM me privately on 08138123485
Thank me later
Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by liquidfaya: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:
On the contrary i think the speech was superb. He exhibited a lot of empathy towards the sufferings of Nigerians. PDP is just being cynical. That speech was on point.
too bad your father didn't exhibit any empathy when he threw your trashy self into a dustbin lmfao. Cry me a river that your father rejected you.

Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by Digmygold: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
liquidfaya:
too bad your father didn't exhibit any empathy when he threw your trashy self into a dustbin lmfao. Cry me a river that your father rejected you.

What empathy did your randy deadbeat father show you and your hoe mother and what empathy did you show your hump and dump replica useless children who have been fvcked severally in the poo hole by gay retards like you?

You started replying after seeing Billionaire Simp Ay's house. Broke and bitter old redpiller. cheesy

Your wretchedness and recklessness turned you a redpiller. Your bad. You humped and dumped your destiny away. grin
Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by liquidfaya: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:

What empathy did your randy deadbeat father show you and your hoe mother and what empathy did you show your hump and dump replica useless children who have been fvcked severally in the poo hole by gay retards like you?

You started replying after seeing Billionaire Simp Ay's house. Broke and bitter old redpiller. cheesy

Your wretchedness and recklessness turned you a redpiller. Your bad. You humped and dumped your destiny away. grin
your own father threw you away. No wonder lmfao.

Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by Digmygold: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
liquidfaya:
your own father threw you away. No wonder lmfao.

No i do the throwing. Lol.

And you threw your useless hump.and dump children away. Deadbeat mofo. Broke redpiller wailer. Go after your baby mamas. Dem dey naked hammer you curse.
Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by liquidfaya: 8:00am On May 01, 2020
Digmygold:

Re: Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing by liquidfaya: 8:04am On May 01, 2020
Digmygold:

No i do the throwing. Lol.

And you threw your useless hump.and dump children away. Deadbeat mofo. Broke redpiller wailer. Go after your baby mamas. Dem dey naked hammer you curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E / El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Police Station, Gun Down Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.