Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Love Maths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Love Maths (208 Views)

10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick / Brilliant Nigerian Girl Leaves Everyone Amazed During A Maths Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Love Maths by Bethel95(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mathematics to some is the worst subject ever but its actually the easiest! Imagine your question to be your best activity, bend the rules change the taste feel the equation and remember never give up. So you want to love maths? Follow me and get nice tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Love Maths by Spartancosta(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bethel95:
Mathematics to some is the worst subject ever but its actually the easiest! Imagine your question to be your best activity, bend the rules change the taste feel the equation and remember never give up. So you want to love maths? Follow me and get nice tips
please let's chat on WhatsApp,09073699334 is my digit
Re: How To Love Maths by Ishiewo: 6:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Bethel95:
okay.
WhatsApp 09026673583

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions / The Life Of John Rolfe / Palliatives Should Be Given To Private Schools' Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.