Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (62330 Views)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by ItooWorWor(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:
What has been seen, cannot be unseen. grin grin grin
cc lzaa itooworwor
What has been said, cannot be unsaid grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2020
When person chop bellyful, he goes on social media to look for trouble.

What of the hungry ones, they go there to look for crumbs ?

I don't see social media as a serious place. Some people come there to display lack of wisdom, frustration and indiscipline.

But person wey dey insult Trump. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2020
ItooWorWor:

What has been said, cannot be unsaid grin grin
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by ItooWorWor(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
imhotep:
Gbam
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by donbogo(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
When is he going for a power bike racing with his friends?

We await the outcome though

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by davidtemi(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
He should be arrested not only chastise

Attempt to rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Martinola(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Useless criminal family

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by tatatar: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
..but elrufai son's tweet said nothing about rape

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by AmazingELixir: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Na their way...son from hell...lemme see how he will later comman contest for elective position.

What am I even saying, have I started crediting APC supporters with sensibility.... if they can return the Aso rock herdsman, Omo Agege and Yahaya bello what stops them from voting a head slamming rapist

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Rhino1(f): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
This is d kind of human being that will become a governor tomorrow. And people will come here to be saying trash about Igbos. The guy dat made d statement wasn't even tribalistic with it and yet they assume that everyone dat opposes d government is igbo. The unity of dis country is a huge fallacy, it makes no sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Rhino1(f): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
donbogo:

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by seangy4konji: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Thread has no positive impact to the reality on ground in present Nigeria.. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Heffalump(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Great mum!
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by fatymore(f): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
See them.showing their foolishness on twitter.

Why didn't she asked what happened before writing that...

Nonsense damage control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by lookingfly: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Very uncultured and useless boy.....had the efrontry say he's going to rape, talk more of raping someone's mother....it's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Handsomecole(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2020
I know that boy one on one , he works as an SLA to Senator Uba Sani, on several occasions I have held discussions with him at his office and I can tell that he's a spoilt brat. Elrufai and his wife did a terrible job by not training that boy. He's totally mannerless and proud and he's also stupid as well. He brags a lot about his father and power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Facing saving measures.

The previous tweet is the person she is

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Potoffood: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Oloriburuku omo. ..abeg Nigerians 6017804479....#hunger ni
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by MYHUBBY: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
I see no difference between Trump and El rufia family in terms of public decorum

el Rufai family live all their life on social media, if the slim aboki don't tweet about Trump, will he die. must he says everything?

as a politician son, there are many things he must avoid because it might speak against him in the future. imagine his father is still Governor and he's feeling pompous, I can imagine the reckless life he would be living if that his esubuleke father becomes president, Godforbid,....this is what Yusuf don't do rather some political jobber do it for Yusuf here though
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by nedekid: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Blackfire:
I like her mouth, as she can do wonders to me..

Uncouth

1 Like

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Damntruth(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
matrix199:

hehehehe
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Shows the husband has audio corona. Twitter gba gbos at this time
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by linkers: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Bello is one of the illegitimate sons of el rufai
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by jericco1(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
After praising him abi. Twerp of a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by West1side: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Nobody need to assume, many Igbos on social media stink of irredeemable hate, acute bigotry and excessive foolishness they inherited from their parent from birth so it is easy for everyone to know who hates a Fashola who till date is the best performing governor in Nigeria. Who hate Akpabio the transformation governor, who hate Tinubu that never held an elective post at federal level in Nigeria.

So you see, the most ridiculous thing however is that this same hate filled souls want the other tribes they hate to show failures like Ikpeazu Abaribe Peter Obi n Co love. You can understand how pathetic a tribe is.

zionmde:
This is d kind of human being that will become a governor tomorrow. And people will come here to be saying trash about Igbos. The guy dat made d statement wasn't even tribalistic with it and yet they assume that everyone dat opposes d government is igbo. The unity of dis country is a huge fallacy, it makes no sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by 9jaRealist: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
sad
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Rapmoney(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
That's an African Mother!

God bless all the sane mother's in the world

Useless comment. You think we don't know you are ?

5 Likes

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Banter1(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
That's an African Mother!

God bless all the sane mother's in the world
A begi, parck well joor. After they Don bash her finish na em she apologized. That family na crazy fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Banter1(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
SoNature:
I am sure if it's an ordinary citizen, it will be classified as hate speech and the full wrath of the law would be unleashed on the person.

I remember a governor from the north arresting and detaining some dude for what he posted online after tagging it hate speech.

No doubt, Malam el-Rufai has a bunch of veryyyyyyyy irresponsible kids
Irresponsible family.
Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by zionmde: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
West1side:
Nobody need to assume many Igbos on social media stink of irredeemable hate, acute bigotry and excessive foolishness they inherited from their parent from birth so it is easy for everyone to know who hates a Fashola who till date is the best performing governor in Nigeria. Who hate Akpabio the transformation governor, who hate Tinubu that never held an elective post in Nigeria.

So you see, the most ridiculous thing however is that this same hate filled souls want the other tribes they hate to show failures like Ikpeazu Abaribe Peter Obi n Co love. You can understand how pathetic a tribe is.

oga waste
if u cannot address the matter jerk off
am addressing wat a governor's son said. Moreover with everything u still described Igbos to be den am correct dat d unity of dis country is a fallacy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Glink2018(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Blackfire:
I like her mouth, as she can do wonders to me..

Give your life to Jesus Christ. Tomorrow may be too late.
Quote me for further directives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.