Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational (164 Views)

How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing / How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational / Change Yourself Image And Change Your Life: Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 2:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Few days ago a boy came to me and ask me, can you tell me the way to get to the top. I want to be at the top of my finance, life and destiny. And I answer him and said boy the answer is very simple, just follow this few steps to get there.
Some of you reading this post has that same thought in your mind. You are thinking how can I get to the top, how can I move my life forward. How can I have a balance finance and how can I live a productive and fruitful life. This is some of the questions we always ask ourselves. So don't over think because by the time you are true reading this post, you will have the answer to what you want.
One self believe you have to develop is the believe that there is always a way to get anything you want out of life. So in getting to the top of your wish fulfilled, these are the things you need to do to get there:
1. You must know what you want according to your standard: In that your top you want to be, you must know what you want and list it out according to your standard. There are goal you set, you will know that this my standard ie this what fit me, this is what I believe I can achieve in this period of time.
2: Develop your competence and your faith in that area: Try to know what that top you want to be is, the lifestyle and the habits you need to have to live in that top. As you know the how of it, then believe it that is possible. No matter what you want, always put your faith(God) first in it.
3: Ask for divine direction: You already have a guidance in you and He is The Holy Spirit. Ask Him to direct you on what to do to there and empower you to succeed in it.
4: Give it all: Give it all your heart, soul, body and Spirit. This is the time of separating your self from anything that will bring distraction to you. Surround yourself with like minded people and stay focus on what to want to have. There is nothing impossible when you give it all of you. So follow the light you will receive from the Holy Spirit and apply them to what you want.
That is it.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
If you have anything to say use the comment to add it.
Thanks for reading this post and God bless You All
Re: How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading, New Source Of In Come / *FREE Ebook Download* / UI Notice To Newly Admitted Undergraduate Students On Learning Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.