Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing (1764 Views)

How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational / How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational / Change Yourself Image And Change Your Life: Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing by sharpguy10(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you how you can gain supernatural speed in life. With this principles I want to share with you, you can also use it to gain speed in other area of your life.
What Is Supernatural Speed
Supernatural speed is having the unlimited power of God working in your life. It is doing thing extraordinary beyond human understanding. It is doing things beyond the natural. This is the way God want us to live our life. God created us to be and operate like Him. But some people live their life believing only the natural (ie living by what they see). When you live that way, things can never work fast for you. Living the life of the Supernatural will always give you peace and life in everything. So for you to gain supernatural speed in life, this the two things you need to have.
1. Vision
2. Hand of God upon you.
1. Have vision: Vision give you direction in life. It help you to focus on improving your life. It help you to see far and make your life meaningful. As the bible put it, where there is no vision the people perish. Vision make you to stand strong in adversity and show you way to overcome it. You can lost everything you have but with vision you can recover it. Vision also draw the Hand of God upon your life. It connect to you the resources of God. It give you direction and the action to take to move forward. Let for instance you have a business and you are just going there for work sake but never think of how it will grow. By doing that you will never get far in that business. But when you have vision on how the business will grow, how much money you should be making and how to satisfy customer and get more customers and you get those keys you outline out and implement them in your business, your business will more forward. So you need to have a vision for anything you want in your life. By doing so, your life will gain supernatural speed.
2. The hand of God upon you: As vision give you direction and help you to set your standard in life, The Hand of God give you strength and empower you to make it happen. The hand of God must be upon you if you want to gain supernatural speed in life. As in the case of Elijah, the hand of God that was upon Him that make him to out run king Ahab. Through the Hand of God you can break limit and have supernatural speed in life. What take others 10 years to get, with the hand of God, you can get there in one year. The Hand of God empower you to do the unusual, as in the case of Jacob. The Hand of God was upon Jacob and in one year of starting a business, He became the most wealthiest man in Philistine and the whole nation envy Him. Where other were digging well and cannot find water but when He dig, he find water. Nothing is impossible when the Hand of God is upon you. Manifesting things become easier when the Hand of God is upon you.
I don't know where you are now and what you want in life, but I believe if you can walk with this two things I just show, you can still breakthrough in any area you need change in your life. Have a vision of the exact thing or change you want in your life and commit it to God. Pray that God should open ways for you to have done. If it is business you want to start, have a vision of what you want in the business. Commit it to God so that the Hand of God can be upon it.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thanks for reading this post and God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 11:12pm On May 10, 2020
Hello bro..

Can I have yout contant

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing by santorz(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2020
Thanks for this post; more wisdom sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing by sharpguy10(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2020
Eyinjuoluwanimi:
Hello bro..
Can I have yout contant
OK, this is my contact 09046033586

(1) (Reply)

Who's Going To Be My Yoruba Teacher? / Throwback: Court Orders Uniform Cut Off Mark For Unity Schools. / UNICEF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2024 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.