Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) (82314 Views)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Stone And Stick War In Himalayas: 43 Chinese And 20 Indian Soldiers Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by infogeneral: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Welcome to the new world.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Sanchez01: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
hush15:

It is sustainable. Economies need to go green. This is time for Tesla to go global. Reduce price, leverage on parts and watch how economies will go green. Instead of nuclear plants, why not go solar. Nigeria need to reduce generator use and make more of green energy. The landscape from kara down to Ibadan toll gate can accommodate thousands of windmill such that it can Lagos, Ogun and Oyo and they will job for all.
That's a huge dream, the emboldened. Tesla can't go global yet because many countries are still dependent on oil as their income source. Also, there is the availability issue of power in developing countries that won't encourage the patronage of electric vehicles.

As per Nigeria's, I better not say a thing.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
but lagos lagoon is still as dirty as ever
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by deyoungeben: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deicide:
We need this "Stay at Home Day" at least once in A month every year cool to allow mother earth heal... Instead of all this other celebrations we do that doesn't add anything to anything undecided

I agree
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Man has been so unkind to nature since time immemorial
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Emmyk:

That's amazing! I'm just thinking of 200kms from my location. Seeing something from Okene, while I'm here in Abuja.

I thought the shape of earth has a way of restricting the farthest place you can see even without any restrictions?

I think it's because the area around the mountain range are comparatively lower, valley - like.

2 Likes

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by canDy4eva(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is time for the government and all of us to THINK!

Enough complaining and plenty of thinking!

Let's put our heads together and make NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN!

GOD in his love has set the pace by showing us how we can heal from our wounds.

As Corona is packing her bags and baggages, lets all start POSITIVELY.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by ajl: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Angelfrost:
One thing that needs to be addressed aside from pollution and global warming, across the universe, is overpopulation...

This is becoming quite a problem especially among third world nations like Nigeria, with natural resources not replenishing at a comparable pace!!!

If the issue of birth control is not addressed, then I wonder what would become of the universe and its inhabitants come 22nd Century!!!

Conspiracy theorists believe that might already be secretly and discretely addressed in vaccines produced for Africa and India.

Overpopulation is the lie they have been selling to you all. It's not a global problem, at least not generally in Africa. Maybe in India (1.35 billion) and China (1.39 billion) whose joint population is 36% of global population. Africa has a land mass that can occupy China, India, America, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Eastern Europe, and Japan. Population of Africa is mere 1.2 billion. World best arable lands are in Africa and are largely not farmed optimally. When the white man tell you about overpopulation, they tell you this because they need your resources so they want less local competition for resources. Yes, few countries in Africa may need to control their population but the problem is mainly resource management. See the true map of Africa which they have lied about for decades making the continent look smaller than normal.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-true-size-of-africa/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by blowjohn(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Flyingngel:
Is there any state in Nigeria with this kind of pollution?

The Nigerian state of Mind(set)
So polluted.
Even during the lockdown, it becomes the devil's workshop, leaving in its wake, black smoke, smog, and soot of corruption, deceit, lies, wickedness and unserious.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Coronavirus1: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice please show Nigeria pollution Lagos precisely?
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by chicent2k3(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
fieryy:
I'm really happy about this. This is amazing! At least the corona virus led to one positive thing

Taking another certain politician was also another positive.

These greenhouse reductions goes a long way in showing that we humans are the virus killing planet earth.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by bergs2: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
the world is actually a beautiful place: humans destroyed it.
NO ONE SHOULD BLAME BABA GOD.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by ajl: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Nice please show Nigeria pollution Lagos precisely?

Who collects environmental data at such scale in Nigeria. People there just want to party, build houses, drive big cars and flex as if there is no tomorrow.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
My country Nigeria will never heal herself
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by seangy4konji: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who else noticed that we all looking fresher and sleeping well since this lock down... Can't say for all but when was last time I was in bed. 8 o clock watching movies and munching fruits relaxing instead of boozing and all night crawling.

I feel relaxed and all and my body resetting itself.

Even our women den give us fresh toto knack and cook better food. No be joke o
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by krushdripper(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
When we didnt want to heal the world
Mother nature came to do the job
How?
She gave us corona
Man is the prime destruction in life plaguing earth, mother nature is the disease earth is infected with and earth is fighting harder now with corona, one would have to seek existence in a pure form if desired after death

Every individual life form is a minion of the disease killing earth.
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Awoo88: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Dear Op
You say Himalayas clear Abi
You need to see my account balance

The difference is clear
E get the time wen you account get road block
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Coronavirus1: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
ajl:

Who collects environmental data at such scale in Nigeria. People there just want to party, build houses, drive big cars and flex as if there is no tomorrow.
Right very correct they careless about nature
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Tblesd: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Explorers:

In Lagos, pollution dropped due to the lockdown. No traffic, no emission from vehicles.

But the lockdown in Nigeria opens door to increased generator pollution because there's no electricity supply.

Beremx
Lalasticlala
Not only generator pollution. Burning of tires by vigilantes has added to d pollution

5 Likes

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by ajl: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
fieryy:
I'm really happy about this. This is amazing! At least the corona virus led to one positive thing

Its going back to square zero in another one month after lock down is over. They continue life as usual. Aside from local scale pollution, blame USA, Europe, and China. They consume most of the world resources and are responsible for over 50% of the greenhouse gas emission. As far as I know nothing big is happening in Africa at global scale. We consume less resources and produce relatively minuscule of greenhouse gases in comparison.

1 Like

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Earth is healing itself, all thanks to COVID19
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by gibzzhd: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Flyingngel:
Is there any state in Nigeria with this kind of pollution?
Port Harcourt
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by mrlaw93(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Meanwhile, pollution increases in Lagos due to consistent burning of tires by local vigilantes.

1 Like

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by JayMakati(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ciao
okrikaboi:
The world is healing itself.
Explorers I am your greatest fan on nairaland from your first nairaland topic till this one.
Bro you are too much tossa for you
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by realstars: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Both Enviorenmental And Noise Polution Has Drop To Zero In My Area.
One' Can Sleep In Peace Without Noise Fr6m Havy Trucks

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by manuelreports: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
explorers please do you have a blog, I will love to Subscribe
You are doing a great job.
Kidos
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
I noticed that the quality of air improved greatly.
The earth is healed a bit but can it be sustained? Hell no, not as soon as those A380s and B747s get back to air, oil refineries get back to maximum production, cars get back on roads etc angry

3 Likes

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by okrikaboi: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
JayMakati:
Ciao
Meanx
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by Emmyk(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chi59:

I think it's because the area around the mountain range are comparatively lower, valley - like.

That makes sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by obiekunie2: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
come to think of it, this is exactly what the virus does to humans - it chokes the victim to death.

This proves that we have been silently and steadily choking earth to death.

of all the creatures on earth, no other has the ability to cause pollution or destroy mother earth except humans.

All other creatures obey the natural earth law - except humans.

THAT MEANS W E ARE ACTUALLY A VIRUS TO MOTHER EARTH.

YOU CAN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW HAPPY EARTH AND OTHER CREATURES WILL BE IF HUMANS ARE NOT HERE.

AS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR CURE TO COVID-19,
MAY BE THEM JUST DISCOVERED A CURE TO THE VIRUS CALLED HUMANS THRU COVID-19.

THE EARTH MAYBE RID OF US ALL SOONER THAT WE THINK. grin

AND ALL OTHER CREATURES WILL HAVE THEIR DESIRED PARADISE! A VERY CLEAN EARTH DEVOID OF THE VIRUS CALLED HU-MAN!
Re: Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) by UKBobo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
You seen the film about those people who escaped from a Prison in Russia and crossed the Himalayas on foot. Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.