Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) (7087 Views)

Wike: Treat Manhole Thieves As ‘Armed Robbers’, FCT NSCDC Boss Charges Personnel / Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets / Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by musictori: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2020
The recent robbery cases in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan states has been causing alot of unrest in those parts of the country.

Yesterday, the shop of a woman was ransacked and so many of her goods were stolen from her.

After seeing this she broke in tears and calls out for government to help her.

Source:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/woman-cries-as-armed-robbers-almost.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by hybrid77: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2020
This is unfair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Compliant(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Hunger
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Zendinho(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2020
While staying safe at home......
We also need to stay alert.....
Boys are angry...... and the stomach is hungry.....
Any thief that is caught during this lockdown go chop beating tire....

Las Las we go dey Ok....

God will see us through.
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Dear lady. The government won't help you. Trust in God and your fellow Nigerians . The government have failed us

5 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Compliant:
Hunger
Seems you are one of them. What kind of hunger be that..

8 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Crazy..any thief caught should be roasted alive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Robbers or SW teenagers

7 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by ikemesit4477: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Compliant:
Hunger
this one you are saying hunger! Cloth na food stuff!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by partnerinbiz3: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Sorry

In some areas in mushin, boys accost people at ATMs to give them something after withdrawal.

They beg you but with force. Boys reach 50. Them say dem go give police run if them near there.
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Ezmans: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Robbers or SW teenagers
It is the hand work of people from the far Western world they don't have hand work, it is only sitting in plastic chairs in all junction of there Street drinking baby- oku or Chelsea dry gin & looking for prey

10 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by mcmbonu: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Government should do something
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by adadike(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Madam, I feel your pains. Ndo, jisike. Robbers should leave innocent people going through trying times like them. Rob your leaders and honourable members , simple.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
musictori:
The recent robbery cases in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan states has been causing alot of unrest in those parts of the country.

Yesterday, the shop of a woman was ransacked and so many of her goods were stolen from her.

After seeing this she broke in tears and calls out for government to help her.

Source:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/woman-cries-as-armed-robbers-almost.html
I hope the yorubas are now seeing that not only igbos do crime??...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by koffsman(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2020
I will keep saying it hunger is not an excuse to steal and make other people cry, because I have seen people here defend robbers claiming they are hungry that's why they decided to steal that's bullshit,now that this woman shop has been empty what will happen who will take care of the bills.if I catch any robber I won't show mercy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by AngryIgboMan: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Why is Yorubaland the most hit by this hunger pandemic?

I know why am asking these questions.

Over the years here on Nairaland, we have seen so many Ewedu publications tagging the Western region as the most viable in terms of GDP and investments.

Notably too, we have also seen some publications were the same Western region was categorized as one of the most indebted in terms of local and international debt. They denied it vigorously.

Now the Chicken has come home to roost. Ordinary two weeks, and the whole Yorubaland is riddled with armed robbery, theft, looting and all manner of brigandry. Two weeks oo. Just watch and see what will happen in the next two weeks.

Watch all the videos and you will agree with me that 90% of them spoke pure and undiluted Yoruba.

So who are the hungry ones here?

Igbo Amaka Jare.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Iceyjayz: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Crazy..any thief caught should be roasted alive
I concur
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by ipobWARLORD: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Compliant:
Hunger
Wetin be hunger

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by ipobWARLORD: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Some Yoruba miscreants here in Agege doesn't do any work. Their job is to beg/harrass people for money on daily basis. In the night the will start picking pocket and robbing people of their belongings.
Now, that they can't see people outside to beg or rob, and hunger is dealing with them severly, they have decided to take the robbing to people's home.
I have never seen lazy People like them.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Keziehenry(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Compliant:
Hunger
Bros this is not hunger. Majority of yoruba youths are very lazy, let's be realistic

6 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by ipobWARLORD: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Very lazy tribe. Their women are hardworking. But their men na owoda dey Sabi.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Uphand: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
It’s a serious matter with all these thieves coming out even in day time. Well see my signature below if you have a little capital and want to establish yourself in life.
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by eledacedar(f): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Seems you are one of them. What kind of hunger be that..

I wonder if they will eat the clothes they stole
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Toosure70: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
As you don't know the meaning of armed
Robber.
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by mytime24(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Agberos @work

Since d lockdown agberos for park/busstops don turn to theives
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Sey1900: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
May God help us
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just 2 weeks oo, 2 weeks and afonjas are already tearing themselves apart. I thought only osun state's IGR is bigger than the IGR of the South East. Bunch of clowns

[img]https:///view/spit-take-laughing-lmao-gif-9271317.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is so not nice. They just used the societal unrest to steal and Rob people off their sweat. Cloths for that matter.

PLEASE everyone should ensure to add security consciousness to their to do list during this period.

Stay safe. God continuously keep every Nairalander
Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by Ay04z(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Keziehenry:

Bros this is not hunger. Majority of yoruba youths are very lazy, let's be realistic
dey love yahoo or robbing too much

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos) by fuwaski(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
But the government told us to sit at home... Why did she open shop nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics / Christian Journalists Association Nominates Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' For Award / Do We Have A National Figure In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.