Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says (913 Views)

“I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by nairafame2: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
A Man is not supposed to cook, wash dishes or wash his clothes if he has a Woman- Nigerian woman revealed.

See Her Original Post & People Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/if-man-has-woman-hes-not-supposed-to.html

Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by ashewoboy(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
she is a bimbocheesy.
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Oluromantic: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Thank God it's not a man who said so, feminists would have come out with anguish-inspired pointless facts to attack like wounded lions. Now this is a member of the womenfolk with a different opinion, thinking outside the box, not following the general belief. Keep it up.

Saying what she said doesn't mean she won't be helped by her husband when necessary, she's just saying it's her own way of being there for him. She's probably someone who loves to spoil her man which is great!

Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
No no that's wrong. if you want a servant hire one.

Me and my wife na to dey shibaraba day in day out o. I no want story when I wan login she go say she Don tire because of house work. My Preeq is your work.

Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Larryfest(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Just say if a man is lazy and untrained from his family house....
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Pathetic [color=#006600][/color]
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by fcdgrand(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
correct baby, you go find your own husband this year 2020 in Jesus Christ name amen

Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Fine face lady
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Dreiwizzy: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
ATTENTION SEEKER PREMIUM
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Uphand: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Anyhow! As a woman you’re an helper and you should be an helper. Well see my signature below if you have a small capital and want to establish yourself in life.
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Rhaspody(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
She's representing the patriarchy
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by frankypunk(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wish i had a gf who see's from this light, m staying in a 1 bedroom apartment, tho am lazy to house chores due to buay work schedules, i have a made, i barely see her tho, 10k monthly, wash clothen clean everywhere, b4 i started dating her. Called her to come cook for me, dat m tired to cook, she said is still observing me n she doesnt wanna cook, so i dont take advantage of it. I resorted to my mum cooking big bowls n i stock but she dey come eat d food, even while m in d kitchen she is just watching movies.
Am over observing her oh. My maid dont work sunday, i purposely left d bed for her n went for 1st service,came bck to see my bed scartered.
Am observing too. Same chick i paid school fees 4 b4 lockdown.
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Bluezy13(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
frankypunk:
I wish i had a gf who see's from this light, m staying in a 1 bedroom apartment, tho am lazy to house chores due to buay work schedules, i have a made, i barely see her tho, 10k monthly, wash clothen clean everywhere, b4 i started dating her. Called her to come cook for me, dat m tired to cook, she said is still observing me n she doesnt wanna cook, so i dont take advantage of it. I resorted to my mum cooking big bowls n i stock but she dey come eat d food, even while m in d kitchen she is just watching movies.
Am over observing her oh. My maid dont work sunday, i purposely left d bed for her n went for 1st service,came bck to see my bed scartered.

This your story dey somehow.

Your maid wey you dey pay, no gree work...
Or your maid wey turn your girlfriend no gree work again...

Which one
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
frankypunk:

Your Mumu too much.
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by tpia: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
They'll carefully paint their face, arrange camera, wear transparent clothing, then hop on nairaland or other social media to "give advice".

Is it not easier to just say "I am looking for husband, please come and date me".
Re: If A Man Has Woman, He's Not Supposed To Cook, Wash Clothes & Dishes- Woman Says by frankypunk(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

This your story dey somehow.

Your maid wey you dey pay, no gree work...
Or your maid wey turn your girlfriend no gree work again...

Which one

U would try understanding well

The Myth Of White Girls Love Black Boys / Why I Got Married To Annie - Tubaba Innocent Idibia / Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad