Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,718 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out (5563 Views)

Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by italknigeria: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by partnerinbiz3: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
good stuff.

slay queens won't do it. Feminists resident here will ask him "what will you give me? or will you make my hair if I cut yours?

Feminism these days is pure tomfoolery and toxic

I would rather buy A tv than stay with a feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by pyyxxaro: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
The mumu man de smile

Wetin she won use blade dooo

She for kuku use cutlass shave the hair naa

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Digmygold: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The mumu man de smile

She did a good job. Give her some credit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Bruno3000(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
But what can our naija girls do? Very useless set of beings. If not for the sake of procreation and occasional sex, I for no need them for anything.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
how I wish all ladies can do like her
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by italknigeria: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Lalasticlacla
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by DriggityDre: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2020
italknigeria:
Lalasticlacla
So this is the kind of news you want to grace front page. Later, you will join them to be complaining about useless FP news. Nigerians are their own problems.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Evablizin(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
good stuff.

slay queens won't do it. Feminists resident here will ask him "what will you give me? or will you make my hair if I cut yours?

Feminism these days is pure tomfoolery and toxic

I would rather buy A tv than stay with a feminist.
I feel your pains bro.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Evablizin(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Bruno3000:
But what can our naija girls do? Very useless set of beings. If not for the sake of procreation and occasional sex, I for no need them for anything.
Go and hug transformer,it will ease your pains.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Evablizin(f): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
how I wish all ladies can do like her
Thank God you're just wishing because all ladies can never do like her,as our faces are different so is our character. She did well.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by mofeoluwadassah: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing kiss
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The mumu man de smile

Dude, blade is mostly used in shaving and cutting of hair in Ghana.
You have no idea. You gon' love it when you experience it.
Ghanaian barbers are the best.
The way they normally take their time and the effort alone, not forgetting the skills...you would never want a naija barber to cut ya hair, once you encounter a Ghanaian barber. LOL

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by pyyxxaro: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

The way they normally take their time and the effort alone, not forgetting the skills...you would never want a naija barber to cut ya hair, once you encounter a Ghanaian barber. LOL

Jesu

Am so scared of that blade

Any small peem ur face don open oh cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Jesu

Am so scared of that blade

Any small peem ur face don open oh cry
LOL they rarely make mistakes

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Ernezee(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Most Ghanaian girls de look awful, some shape less like ameoba. the word "BEAUTIFUL " de very far from them.

Good job by her sha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by neolboy(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina wannabe
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by movingclouds(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

All these Naija barbers Don spoil hair for me many times... I dey miss Kojo, the guy is so skillful and amazing with the blade and clipper

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by aristocratic5(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Romantic
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
movingclouds:

All these Naija barbers Don spoil hair for me many times... I dey miss Kojo, the guy is so skillful and amazing with the blade and clipper
LOL you don't say!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Graysons: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ernezee:
Most Ghanaian girls de look awful, some shape less like ameoba. the word "BEAUTIFUL " de very far from them.

Good job by her sha
It is easy for heaven and earth to pass away than to see one beautiful Ghana girl.

Ghana women are natural ugly, ugliness is in their DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by shedy03(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by MumuCountry: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just as stvpidity and foolishness is the DNA of a nigerian,huh? Funk of fugliness! grin Fool grin There is absolutely nothing ugly about Ghanaian girls. Beautiful, fresh-faced!

The fugliest people on earth are in that shiithole called nigeria grin Damn, look at their stomachs grin most of their men are pregnant grin They look like inflated ballons grin They are shaped like pyramids turned upside down grin

Fuelish mudder fuggerz cool

Graysons:
It is easy for heaven and earth to pass away than to see one beautiful Ghana girl.

Ghana women are natural ugly, ugliness is in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by MumuCountry: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Another fool from the a Federal Republic of Fools grin

Ernezee:

Good job by her sha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Graysons: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
MumuCountry:
Just as stvpidity and foolishness is the DNA of a nigerian,huh? Funk of fugliness! grin Fool grin There is absolutely nothing ugly about Ghanaian girls. Beautiful, fresh-faced!

The fugliest people on earth are in that shiithole called nigeria grin Damn, look at their stomachs grin most of their men are pregnant grin They look like inflated ballons grin They are shaped like pyramids turned upside down grin

Fuelish mudder foggers cool grin

You honestly think i will stop insulting Ghanaians after you type rubbish onto of my mention the other day? No I will not, I will continue to insult stupid Ghanaians anytime I see
Ghana related thread.

Like I said you are a stupid person all talk and no brain Ghana women are beautiful LMAO grin grin
Ghana women look like hybrid women with demonic features, too masculine too black worse of all, they smell.

Cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by MumuCountry: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fuckeduppedness grin who gives a fvck about what you or any of your foolish Nigerians think about Ghana or Ghanaians? grin

whack a con! Nigeria is just a disgrace! A disaster grin what is the inflation level in that sh1thole? grin what is your economic growth? grin I forgot the sh1thole is already in recession grin what is FDI inflow?, level of unemployment grin poverty level? grin access to health care, electricity grin, education grin corruption grin kidnappers everywhere

Foolish nigerian goat! Come to a Ghana and see your fellow fools all over the place grin ludicrously stvpid sub human fool from a dustbin country grin a certified sh1thole. nigerians are fvcking gays. They look like shiit, have shitty brain, behave like retardant cool

Graysons:
You honestly think i will stop insulting Ghanaians after you type rubbish onto of my mention the other day? No I will not, I will continue to insult stupid Ghanaians anytime I see
Ghana related thread.

Cry me a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Graysons: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
MumuCountry:
Fuckeduppedness grin who gives a fvck about what you or any of your foolish Nigerians think about Ghana or Ghanaians?

whack a con! Nigeria is just a disgrace! A disaster grin what is the inflation level in that sh1thole? grin what is your economic growth? grin I forgot the sh1thole is already in recession grin what is FDI inflow?, level of unemployment grin poverty level? grin access to health care, electricity grin, education grin corruption grin kidnappers everywhere

Foolish nigerian goat! Come to a Ghana and see your fellow fools all over the place grin ludicrously stvpid sub human fool from a dustbin country grin a certified sh1thole. nigerians are fvcking gays. They look like shiit, have shitty brain, behave like retardant cool

You! isn't it obvious? grin grin
That's why you are here crying because I said Ghana women are ugly( which is true)

Truth be told, you are too stupid for my liking.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by MumuCountry: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
I know your type grin hungry, frustrated p, jobless nigerian fool smoking weed and spewing crap! A fvcking loser grin even a child born today knows nigeria is a sh1thole destined for the dustbin grin 250 million fools, led by an illiterate,clueless, cow rearing mudder fugger grin hungry and desperate nigerians are looting shops and bread on the streets of their cursed country grin senseless mor0ns disgracing Africans every time cool

Are you drunk from inhaling generator fumes? Evil scvmbags grin Let’s have a toast to the for the scvmbags. Everyone of them cool

nigeria is a zoo full of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded fools grin

Graysons:
hYou! isn't it obvious? grin grin
That's why you are here crying because I said Ghana women are ugly( which is true)

Truth be told, you are too stupid for my liking.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Graysons: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
MumuCountry:

I know your type grin hungry, frustrated p, jobless nigerian fool smoking weed and spewing crap! A fvcking loser grin even a child born today knows nigeria is a sh1thole destined for the dustbin grin 250 million fools, led by an illiterate,clueless, cow rearing mudder fugger grin hungry and desperate nigerians are looting shops and bread on the streets of their cursed country grin senseless mor0ns disgracing Africans every time cool

Are you drunk from inhaling generator fumes? Evil scvmbags grin Let’s have a toast to the for the scvmbags. Everyone of them cool

nigeria is a zoo full of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded fools grin

If you like rant from now till tomorrow it won't change anything, I will still insult Ghana and Ghana ugly looking shemales women. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by MumuCountry: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fuckeduppedness grin grin fool grin how old are you? you have the brain of a 6-month-old baby grin you obviously don't know nigerians are some of the fugliest in the world,huh? grin one of the most ugliest men I have ever come across is olusegun obasanjo grin another one is taribo-west grin another one is taye taiwo grin grin grin these are nigerians, mudder fuggerz grin why are nigerians so ugly? cool they are ugly inside and outside grin their distorted facial features grin big lips, huge noses grin grin grin their faces wide like TV screens grin grin grin grin with mango-shaped heads grin grin grin

their women are even worse grin grin grin they are so ugly they want to bleach grin grin grin pig-fvcked bastardz grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1250086548298760194 grin

https://twitter.com/naijadaillies/status/1250086548298760194 grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5793457/nigeria-heading-into-worst-recession grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Graysons:
If you like rant from now till tomorrow it won't change anything, I will still insult Ghana and Ghana ugly looking shemales women.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Digmygold: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bruno3000:

Your mother being the ring leader.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Bruno3000(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Digmygold:

Your mother being the ring leader.
mumu my mother ain't a girl. May be u are referring to ur mother. Mumu nairalander.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curly Or Straight? How Do You Like Your Divas? Vote! / What Happened To Dbanj`s Koko Mansion (nigeria Big Brother Game) / Enmity Between Stella Dimokokorkus And Linda Ikeji Gets Hot, As Laura Ikeji Alle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.