Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out (5572 Views)

Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Digmygold: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bruno3000:
mumu my mother ain't a girl. May be u are referring to ur mother. Mumu nairalander.

But she was once a girl (WITHOUT VIRTUE) before your loser blind father went to put the slut in the family way birthing a senior mo-ron who was brought up by a gutter LovePeddler who taught him to have zero regard for the female gender. You should throw her in the gutter where she belongs and run to one of the MOTHERLESS homes and start all over again like the re-tard that you are in order to get a proper training from a mother figure since the hoe you call mum chose slutting around over giving you a proper upbringing.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just used my clipper to give myself a good gorimakpa. Since I ain't going out, I'm good for now grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by SarkinYarki: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The mumu man de smile

Wetin she won use blade dooo

She for kuku use cutlass shave the hair naa

You obviously never been to a proper salon befor
Re: Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is Don Jazzy When He Was A Security Man(photo) / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Poses With Her Pretty Family At Her Movie Premiere / Top 10 Richest Kids In The World...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.