Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account (1393 Views)

FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. / I Need To Fund My Solidtrustpay Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by adedex1: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
Please i need to fund my alertpay account urgently but i don't know how to go about it. Any info will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by kokud: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
go to www.paytransaction.com and they will fund it for u. very reliable
Re: Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by Kaig: 4:20am On Oct 17, 2011
you can fund through you domi account or use www.e-naira.com
Re: Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2012
kokud: go to www.paytransaction.com and they will fund it for u. very reliable

This site don turn to virus oooooooooooooooo
Re: Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by Swiftinfo: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by arbitrage: 5:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Swiftinfo: http://buysellpayza.wapka.mobi
Facebook : http://facebook.com/sasasyl
I sell payza @ N180/$

What of buying price?
Re: Please Help On How To Fund My Alertpay Account by Swiftinfo: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
arbitrage:
What of buying price?
. For now sir, if you look at my site you should know it's underconstruction, for now I only sell payza, the buying is yet to be implemented. Thank you. That's my facebook contact

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria / Information About Diamond Sale In Nigeria / How To Discover A Profitable Niche-fertile Internet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.