Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice (963 Views)

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR BOOKS ON AMAZON KINDLE DIGITAL PUBLISHING! / Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Real Estate? Click And Find Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by bewitching: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

Do you love to talk without getting tired?

Are you fluent in English, pidgin and other languages?

Do you have a lovely voice?

Can you read scripts perfectly and act it well?

Come and learn how to make money from your voice

Venue: WhatsApp Group

If you answered yes to one or more of those questions above

Send a Whatsapp message to 0 8 1 2 1 2 7 7 8 9 3

#Work from home #online jobs #remote jobs #online work #smartphone skills #voiceover

Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by Dereformer(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2020
What is voice over?

I may be interested.
Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by bewitching: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Dereformer:
What is voice over?

I may be interested.

Voice over is a piece of recorded narration performed by an unseen narrator (voice over artist ), that gives life to characters, tells a story, or generally passes a message across.
Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by Dereformer(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
bewitching:

I have updated the post with explanations

Explain how money is made legitimately from this skill.
Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by bewitching: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dereformer:

Explain how money is made legitimately from this skill.

Click on the link above it will take you to the free class
Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by feminineA: 3:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Chai I missed this. When are doing it again? The link isn't working
Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by bewitching: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
feminineA:
Chai I missed this. When are doing it again? The link isn't working

By the end of this month or early August. Contact 08121277893 to be added to the group
Re: Learn How To Make Money With Your Voice by bewitching: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2021
It's the second edition of the free voice over webinar, it's taking place this month.

Send a message to 0 8 1 2 1 2 7 7 8 9 3 if you are really interested

(1) (Reply)

Arabic Magic Courses / My Most Favourite Site Is My Site Epayassist.com / Investment Opportunity In A Pharmaceutical Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.