Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! (311 Views)

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / "I Said Not Unto The Seed Of Jacob, Seek Ye Me In Vain." / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said ‘Not Today Satan’!

"Death and life is in the power of the tongue." Proverbs 18:21

After a sudden heart attack, a woman was announced dead by doctors but her husband rebuked this death sentence and a miracle happened.

“It’s hard to watch”

In the early morning hours of September 10, 2016, Gina Michelles started experiencing chest pains. Her husband Aaron raced her to the ER.

“It’s hard to watch,” Aaron stated in an interview with tears in his eyes.

Medical staff shocked Gina’s heart twice, but nothing revived her. Her situation seems to be hopeless.

“I knew that the devil is trying to take my wife, and I’m not letting him win,” Aaron declared.

Not Today Satan

After many attempts, the medical team ceased their efforts and called in the chaplain to read the last rites. But Aaron was not ready to give up.

“I remembered as a kid, my mom saying, ‘When you don’t know what to do, call on Jesus.'”

Aaron then grabbed Gina’s feet and started begging Jesus, calling on Jesus for life and rebuking Satan. The room seemed to be shaking with every “Jesus” he uttered. And suddenly, the nurse called saying, “We’ve got a heartbeat.”

The medical team jumped back to work, and within minutes, Gina’s condition stabilized. But even so doctor’s doubted her survival due to the amount of time with no heartbeat.

Doctors found the cause of Gina’s heart attack. It was a blockage in one of her arteries. She needed surgery, but they still would have to wait until Gina’s condition could be cleared for operation.

Gina began to respond to verbal commands and that cleared her for surgery. But the road to recovery would be long and arduous.

“The doctors said to me, ‘We’re gonna see how it goes, she may have to learn how to talk again, she may have to learn how to walk again.’ In one way out, I knew what Jesus has done already, so the rest was gonna come,” Aaron said.

Watch the video to see the full miraculous story and conclusion. God has the final say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9kv3DsVI0c

https://godtv.com/wife-was-pronounced-dead-but-husband-said-not-today-satan/

1 Share

Re: Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! by Buliwyf: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tell them to go and call Jesus in Italy and raise all those people. Lol

Someone prays in the ER and one person wakes up then you guys share the news. Please also share the news of the countless times when someone prays and the person prayed for doesn't wake. That will be balanced.

Also check online. What you described happens to people of all faith. Not peculiar to you. You guys should go and raise up dead people in Italy instead of all these stories cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

Tell them to go and call Jesus in Italy and raise all those people. Lol

Someone prays in the ER and one person wakes up then you guys share the news. Please also share the news of the countless times when someone prays and the person prayed for doesn't wake. That will be balanced.

Also check online. What you described happens to people of all faith. Not peculiar to you. You guys should go and raise up dead people in Italy instead of all these stories cheesy cheesy

You may have to take panadol for those people you mentioned but as far as this husband is concerned he has his wife back. wink
Re: Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! by Buliwyf: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You may have to take panadol for those people you mentioned but as far as this husband is concerned he has his wife back. wink

As far as I am concerned it is a pointless sham. What's my business with the husband? Lol
Re: Wife Was Pronounced Dead But Husband Said 'Not Today, Satan'! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

As far as I am concerned it is a pointless sham. What's my business with the husband? Lol

Go and take Panadol for those you have business with. cool

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Approach In Leadership / Media Controlled By Evil People (Advice to journalists) / Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.