Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time (310 Views)

Christ All Around Us / The Elephant Vs The Monk: See Why You Should Respect The Monk [photos] / NSIBIDI: Why Igbos Should Respect Their Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by lightblazingnow(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Know this and assuredly that CHRIST Jesus overcame the system of slavery in your life. Don't fear anymore instead respect Jesus Christ more than you cherish anyone or anything

But even as a son as long as he is a child isn't different from a slave... Though he be the Lord of all his master's, yet he is placed under tutors and governors until the appointed time.

The justified, those the Father God Almighty declared not guilty, not the same person anymore, never committed as charged, shall live by faith.

When you begin to walk with the document announced from heaven above, faith comes by hearing God Almighty's word. Jesus said.......

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Occasion to demonstrate faith. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the living word of God Almighty. You just heard Jesus Christ said, be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. Sin and death system. I have overcome the world said Jesus Christ.

Can you be of good cheer right now on account of hearing this, that's how faith comes by hearing the living word of God Almighty. Faith is now.

But if anyone draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in such soul said the Lord God Almighty.

Therefore know and act like Jesus Christ conquered all things and is in possession of the keys of death and hell right now.

Wow, thank you Lord Jesus for your great Mercies and loving kindness towards mortar being and you bringing heaven to earth, if only they would believe and respect you Jesus Christ more than they fear death and hell, if only they will accept you right now If only

Say with us, Jesus Christ, we love you, we respect you, and pray with you father for Mercies and loving kindness. Thanks for your Holy blood shed to cleanse us and your mighty resurrection from death, a victory for justification. Hallelujah. Amen

Begin to learn your rights in Christ

Amen.

Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by helinues: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2020
undecided embarassed

1 Share

Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by edgeconsul: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Lovely
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by TheSourcerer: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Mehn fck your Jesus Christ the world has more problems than waiting for sky Daddy to come and destroy everything mtcheww
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by orisa37: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Lovely

He is The Solution to Covid19.
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by orisa37: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
orisa37:

He is The Solution to Covid19.

He is The Light, The Good and The Life of The World.

He is God always in Humans.
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by lightblazingnow(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Peace love
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by lightblazingnow(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Joyfully
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by orisa37: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Joyfully

"JESUS CHRIST IS THE LOGIC OF LIFE" !!!
Re: Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time by lightblazingnow(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Praise God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

[music] Tony Richie - Bigger / Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace / Help A Sinful Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.