Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,146 members, 7,957,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) (41074 Views)

Lockdown: Pictures From Rafin-sanyi, Suleja, Niger State / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Jheimz: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Students Hub
Simply the best

www.studentshub.com.ng
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lockdown doesn’t work in a country with poverty rate like Nigeria. Look for other models that are not to detrimental to the citizens. You will learn the hard way

Lockdown doesnt work for a poor country like the virus cares who is rich or who is poor who whether the country just came out of recession. Even the best hospitals in the world, European countries, come and see people dying like mosquitoes, death in biblical proportions. Those one no get economy abi.

So they should lift the lockdown so human contact can now properly spread it right so millons can now die. I dont know how some of you do your reasoning these days.

Maybe you belong to the category who say there is no virus at all or you just being naive for no reason.

Which other way can anyone beat an infectious disease as deadly as Covid 19. Please suggest other ways

smh
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
adonainana:

Lockdown doesnt work for a poor country like the virus cares who is rich or who is poor who whether the country just came out of recession. Even the best hospitals in the world, European countries, come and see people dying like mosquitoes, death in biblical proportions. Those one no get economy abi.

So they should lift the lockdown so human contact can now properly spread it right so millons can now die. I dont know how some of you do your reasoning these days.

Maybe you belong to the category who say there is no virus at all or you just being naive for no reason.

Which other way can anyone beat an infectious disease as deadly as Covid 19. Please suggest other ways

smh

Lock down or no lock down the number will never be zero. This year alone malaria has killed more people than Covid, why don’t we lock down for malaria?

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
informationNaija:
A walk to Kaduna Express road this morning, no movement, no activities
And the kaduna road kidnappers have suddenly gone into self quarantine
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lock down or no lock down the number will never be zero. This year alone malaria has killed more people than Covid, why don’t we lock down for malaria?

Chai now i can see and truly see how low youve gone under too.

So by your own admission and reasoning, Hiv aids is an infectious disease , Malaria is an infectious disease that has no cure, traffic accidents is in the same category too same with suicide

We talking about an infectious disease relatively 3 months old that has no vaccine or cure. A disease that spreads like rapid fire and is very fatal, a disease that is 10 times more infectious and deadly than swine flu seasonal flu, all the types of flu you have ever seen in your life.

A disease that has grinded some economies to a halt and cost some countries billions in health costs.

A disease that leaves irreversible lung and heart damage even if you survive

A disease that is asymptomatic in some patients meaning these people start spreading it even before these people know they have it

A disease that within 7 days if you dont get better, its intensive care unit straight away on a ventilator to replace your lungs

A disease that has no preventive cure or medicine

A disease that the only way to treat it is to treat the pneumonia that it causes and pray for the best

This is the disease you are comparing to road traffic accidents and suicide and even Hiv

Chai

Nigeria is finished
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
adonainana:

Chai now i can see and truly see how low youve gone under too.

So by your own admission and reasoning, Hiv aids is an infectious disease , Malaria is an infectious disease that has no cure, traffic accidents is in the same category too same with suicide

We talking about an infectious disease relatively 3 months old that has no vaccine or cure. A disease that spreads like rapid fire and is very fatal, a disease that is 10 times more infectious and deadly than swine flu seasonal flu, all the types of flu you have ever seen in your life.

A disease that has grinded some economies to a halt and cost some countries billions in health costs.

A disease that leaves irreversible lung and heart damage even if you survive

A disease that is asymptomatic in some patients meaning these people start spreading it even before these people know they have it

A disease that within 7 days if you dont get better, its intensive care unit straight away on a ventilator to replace your lungs

A disease that has no preventive cure or medicine

A disease that the only way to treat it is to treat the pneumonia that it causes and pray for the best

This is the disease you are comparing to road traffic accidents and suicide and even Hiv

Chai

Nigeria is finished

Malaria has treatment and not a cure and it’s an infectious disease because we are always surrounded by the parasitic mosquito. Why have you been treating mosquito since childhood?

Didn’t even bother to read past the first line.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
adonainana:

smh
so we should sit at home and die of hunger?!!
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Malaria has treatment and not a cure and it’s an infectious disease because we are always surrounded by the parasitic mosquito. Why have you been treating mosquito since childhood?

Malaria is an infectious disease because we are surronded by the Anopheles mosquito https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anopheles that indirectly injects the plasmodium into your body when it is looking for blood to suck for its own pregnant need

Ekwensu oooooooo
Chineke mo
Uba jigi

It is finished
Nigeria is finished
Malaria is an infectious disease oluwa oooo
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I doubt you have the mental capacity to do so perhaps with the hunger in the land at the moment which doesnt help either
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
adonainana:

Malaria is an infectious disease because we are surronded by the Anopheles mosquito https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anopheles that indirectly injects the plasmodium into your body when it is looking for blood to suck for its own pregnant need

Ekwensu oooooooo
Chineke mo
Uba jigi

It is finished
Nigeria is finished
Malaria is an infectious disease oluwa oooo

So why are we not treating Malaria like we treat covid? Because we are controlled by the West. If they tell us to shit in our mouth we will do it.

Just watch now that Trump is about to open the economy, I bet my ass if he succeeds Nigeria will follow suit even if number of cases keep increasing.

You just watch. Maybe you think we have a mind of our own.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
armylord:
so we should sit at home and die of hunger?!!

Or go to work and get the virus and die like a Goat before your time and your family wouldnt even get to say goodbye to your corpse cos it will still be highly infectious

Your choice
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Buhari1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
See the road like Covid19.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

So why are we not treating Malaria like we treat covid? Because we are controlled by the West. If they tell us to shit in our mouth we will do it.

Just watch now that Trump is about to open the economy, I bet my ass if he succeeds Nigeria will follow suit even if number of cases keep increasing.

You just watch. Maybe you think we have a mind of our own.

Nobody is controlling anybody, Every health ministry has thier own guidelines and protocols in treating infectious diseases.
Some economies are suffering right now cos of the economical consequences of the virus.

Trump has got nothing to do with whether every country correctly isolates its own patients and deals with an unprecedented enemy

Stay at home

Save lives
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Charleyz: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hunger is bad ooo.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kidnappers will complain bitterly. This road is their fishpond.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by ochiosa(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good, those idi*t should go and kidnappe the air
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Cti28(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nbote:
Which portion of d road is dis.. Becos I'm considering heading out towards sabon wuse
Gauraka, close to luxury park
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Cti28(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Weeds everywhere

El rufai sef
This is not Kaduna state.
It is Niger state, not far from Zuba.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Cti28(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
overseer1:
The picture is very true of virtually everywhere in Kaduna State. Elrufai is a no nonsense man that knows how to deal with recalcitrant defaulter. He identify every community leader and pull the string on people through them.
It is not Kaduna State.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Kindly post your G.O's number on Nairaland & see if you won't receive the Nobel Prize for Humanity 2019/2020. Only if truly he can perform miracle of curing covik 19 victims, or bros too, na scammer ?.
Why not get infected,so that I will take you to my pastor to cure you
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
why
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
adonainana:

Or go to work and get the virus and die like a Goat before your time and your family wouldnt even get to say goodbye to your corpse cos it will still be highly infectious

Your choice
I'd maintain social distancing, wear my mask..wash my hands always and continue my hustle
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by adonainana: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
armylord:
I'd maintain social distancing, wear my mask..wash my hands always and continue my hustle

You will maintain social distancing in obalende market, maintain social distance in the bus or on the okada on your way home to work, you will be washing your hands every 5 minutes in traffic

smh although its hard times, you better thank God this time the Nigerian govt is working hard for some unsual reason and making tough decisions which is very unusual too.

Who get life dey hustle the next day oooo

Shalom
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
informationNaija:

Kaduna Express road,just after zuba

This one nah Abuja nah.

160km more.

Nnah mehn.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
adonainana:

You will maintain social distancing in obalende market, maintain social distance in the bus or on the okada on your way home to work, you will be washing your hands every 5 minutes in traffic

smh although its hard times, you better thank God this time the Nigerian govt is working hard for some unsual reason and making tough decisions which is very unusual too.

Who get life dey hustle the next day oooo

Shalom
lol baba I dey hungry.. I need hustle..seriously.. Nothing dey house o..
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Deenfresh: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
nanauju:
Lol I thought they say kaduna roads is now like small London... Smh nothing wey westlife no go see for street grin
Oga wise up nah...wat u just saw is a federal road and it is under reconstruction by Julius Berger ; from abuja-kaduna-kano....
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
adonainana:

Nobody is controlling anybody, Every health ministry has thier own guidelines and protocols in treating infectious diseases.
Some economies are suffering right now cos of the economical consequences of the virus.

Trump has got nothing to do with whether every country correctly isolates its own patients and deals with an unprecedented enemy

Stay at home

Save lives

coronavirus is literally a cold virus. just look up old CDC articles talking abotu coronavirus from 2003, when they talk about SARS.

coronavirus is literally just a cold virus. since a large portion of people, especially sick people, have it in their systems, they know it is an easy thing to blame mass killoffs on.

the purpose of coronavirus is simple to cover for the mass econocide being induced by the banks via mass layoffs and economic restructuring.

there is no pandemic, there is economic collapse.

next winter millions will die of EXPOSURE related deaths brought on by POVERTY. this is COMMON SENSE. It WILL HAPPEN.

the EXCUSE and COVER STORY will be that there is a "pandemic"

this "pandemic" is nothing more than economic collapse. the mass graves are nothing more than consequences of mit.

the seeds of "Resurgence" are being planted now. just wait til' late fall into winter 2020-2021 when millions start dying.

it won't be a plague, it won't be a virus. it will be mass poverty and death from exposure. it is a predictable common sense outcome which will undoubtedly, unquestionably happen.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) by Trupz: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
NekkyCee:
Dear God, please forgive us our sins and take this plague away from us. Mankind is suffering, some people are hungry, some have lost hope, Some have lost their jobs. Please intervene and heal our land. cry

Jesus' disciples went down to his tomb to seek him on the third day despite being told that he'd be risen by then.
Christians have been appealing to God to take away the pandemic with flagrant disregard of the apocalyptic prophecies and how the time would be a time of great horrors. We say these prayers without taking into consideration what God's will or timeline could be.
We must pray nonetheless but must seek to discern as well lest we pray amiss.
I'm sorry to quote you on this. My displeasure is actually directed at the ignorant and self centered last day Church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Hours After Writing "I Don't Have Plan B" / I Want To Give Birth In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.