Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs (18463 Views)

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos / Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by rrreer: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Watching......
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Badonasty(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Which one be ‘pages’ commissioner again....
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
NL wetin be pages commissioner? Una don drink Kai Kai?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by eephydanielah: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2020
ajaniteea:
AUDIO ASSURANCE.
I'm telling u! These NPF are doing nothing, they only flex muscle for road when FG declared lockdown, them no fit go street!!! Radaradaoshi!!!!!
Other countries are recording low crime rate due to Covid-19 but our story is always inverse.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Wickedfacts: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2020
RichDad1:

Who’s Edgal where Fatai Owoseni , Abdullahi and Mike Okiro was?

Edgal Imohimi was DC Operations and he crushed Badoo. When he was made CP, he cleared traffic robbery in Lagos one time. Owoseni's operational successes were recorded by Imohimi as DC Operations.

Mike Okiro, Sunday Aghedo, Young Arebamen, and Fatai Owoseni did well. However, they are all retired. Edgal is still in the service.

I think Lagos State is not interested in tackling these robbers cos of undisclosed reasons. Imagine Mc Oluomo saying any NURTW member caught for robbery would be dismissed. This means some are act involved in robberies.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
Audio assurance
Na today ?
That’s all we hear while things get out of hand .

Come join me jare

What is this undecided
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by tolexy007(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
Audio assurance Na today ? That’s all we hear while things get out of hand .

Come join me jare

Post ur address and see wonder
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Yam and dried fish undecided
azraeljaheel:

What is this undecided
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by oluwasegun007(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
Audio assurance
Na today ?

Come join me jare

Abeg no dey post this kind thing for here.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
Yam and dried fish undecided

Okay am. Sorry...

You dey enjoy... Me as I dey like this hunger Don finish me.. My neighbor dey cook I Don use nose finish the food for am lol
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Safety with Starvation

Is it better to be hungry and safe
Or
To be unsafe and satisfy
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by hardbody: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Paul2love:
Lagos unrest is becoming something else, why always Lagos?

Center of Excellence...if you know you know
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Goddyj(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2020
I thought it was a scam until I registered. Get instant $20 immediately you verify your email. click below to register and start making small small amount on daily basis. It's totally free https://rebitcoin.co/sign-up/goddyj7
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by bergs2: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Audio-visual assurance.
And instead of tackle the security challenge, these unserious uniform men still went ahead to mop up gullible people who were told to seat at home so that they'd help spread the virus.

Nigeria is the biggest joke in the underdeveloped world.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by kings59: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
The big question is "why don't you take our calls ?''
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by rigarmortis: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2020
these are the same ppl that appeared on channels tv, denying that anything happened
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Glink2018(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:
If only someone like Edgal Imohimi was the CP Lagos, this nonsense won't be happening.

Meanwhile, if you live in Lagos, go and look for cutlass, petrol and, stick and nails to buy. Kill robbers before they kill you.

What achievement does Edgal Imohimi had when he was Lagos CP? Did this situation happen during his own tenure? Naija is fond of looking at issues with tribal eyes. What are the outstanding things he did? He was just an audio CP. Because he wants to impress his boss. Even the crime that supposes to have been handled by the divisional DPO, he will direct them to bring it to the state command and ask to project it on the media so that his boss will assume he is working
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by ceasare: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Edgal Imohimi was DC Operations and he crushed Badoo. When he was made CP, he cleared traffic robbery in Lagos one time. Owoseni's operational successes were recorded by Imohimi as DC Operations.

Mike Okiro, Sunday Aghedo, Young Arebamen, and Fatai Owoseni did well. However, they are all retired. Edgal is still in the service.

I think Lagos State is not interested in tackling these robbers cos of undisclosed reasons. Imagine Mc Oluomo saying any NURTW member caught for robbery would be dismissed. This means some are act involved in robberies.

Oga boss u nailed it Edgar is a super cop par excellence the guy sabi work......one of his strategy during the Yuletide was to massively raid social miscreants,thugs and petty thief and incarcerate them till after d Yuletide so that they don't even converge not to talk of planning an attack or robbery.this odumosu guy shd go learn from imohimi I swear and who whatsoever is in charge of the anti cultist unit shd be asked to refund 6 months sallary back to FG he is found wanting any Korofo recruited today into police force knows their is bound to be upward surge in crimes when this kind of situation arises abi all d Agberos ,conductors,drivers,potters ,alabaru dey will not eat? They will. Feast on the masses..........what's happening is inevitable!!!

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Fxempire: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Just imagine few weeks lockdown, sons of oduduwa republic are already into robbery and dispossessing of resident food and belongings.

This lockdown stands to show u guys what the Igbo's went through during the Civil war that lasted for good three years.

All South West and Northerners were laughing at the Igbo's Now is your turn to dance the song of pain and see who enjoys it most.

Thank you Mr. President for bringing this hardship so our counterparts will understand what suffering is, so when next Igbo's complain of marginalisation that's more 50yrs, you guys brain will reset. Rubbish tribe.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by jesustheissue: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2020
We see simple solution, we no apply. When hunger de talk, she you dey talk another matter. Wetin these people need na food, chikena! I never see food kitchen, food bank wey govt/charity provide to feed people as I dey see for other country oh. Nigeria govt make you wake up oh, na you say you wan be President, you wan be Governor oh!
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by OmarEl(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
Audio assurance
Na today ?

Come join me jare

Oga...You eat Maggots too?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Wickedfacts: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Glink2018:

What achievement does Edgal Imohimi had when he was Lagos CP? Did this situation happen during his own tenure? Naija is fond of looking at issues with tribal eyes. What are the outstanding things he did? He was just an audio CP. Because he wants to impress his boss. Even the crime that supposes to have been handled by the divisional DPO, he will direct them to bring it to the state command and ask to project it on the media so that his boss will assume he is working

Imohimi ended the Badoo menace despite the many DPOs in Ikorodu. Were you sleeping that time?
When Imohimi collaborated with IRT to arrest Evans, where were you?

You are talking about Imohimi taking cases from the division to the Command but the other day, you were on Nairaland begging the CP Lagos to take over a case from Alakara Divisional Police? Ordinary matrimonial and custody matter o. You are a hypocrite.
https://www.nairaland.com/5356790/alakara-police-station-madness

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Alexis53: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Useless country,

yesterday night I was just thinking about my life and why I refused to travel out when I had the chance,

.anyhow,

support my hustle by patronizing

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Amuluonyenaego: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
JUST CALLED ALL THE NUMBERS THEY PROVIDED BUT NON IS CONNECTING angry
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by jericco1(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2020
I hope so cuss I just sharpened my blunt cutlass undecided
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by anambraamaka: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2020
God safe us grin
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Vulcan24(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Lordpin:
We are commited to providing reliable and affordable vehicle tracking services to Nigerians and we are proud to have protected thousands of vehicles so far in the last ten years. We are the number one rated in customers' satisfactions in car tracking industry in Nigeria. You can be assured we will be there when you need us the most. Our price is competitive and pocket friendly.

Through our GPS car tracking device

1: You can know the exact location of your car on your phone aeand on real time movement with free App

2: You can stop and resume your car engine from your phone

3: You can listen to conversation going on inside your car

4: You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week

5: You can see the speed your car is moving

6: You can Geo fence your car not to leave your prefer location and place

We offer best car tracking installation. For more information pls call . Price is

#45.000

No annual renewal it's one time payment.

we will do business. Am into insurance. after lockdown if Godwills
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs by Vulcan24(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
In time of crisis everyone is afraid even the police.

so just nod ur head and be ur own line of defense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers / Suspect Who Escaped Custody With Kidnapper 'Vampire', Gets Rearrested. Photo / 2 People Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.