Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Indiana Man Checked His Account For His $1,700 Stimulus Check & Found $8million - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indiana Man Checked His Account For His $1,700 Stimulus Check & Found $8million (394 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead / US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indiana Man Checked His Account For His $1,700 Stimulus Check & Found $8million by NaijaTab: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Charles Calvin, a volunteer firefighter was expecting a payment for $1,700, Upon checking his bank account he found there was a payment for $8million. Each time he checked the ATM machine he was given the same balance. By the time he called the bank on Monday, the money had been removed.
Charles Calvin checked his bank account and found that $8.2million dollars had been deposited into his checking account instead of the $1,700 he had been expecting to cover himself and a child.

'It kind of sucks,' he said. 'You go from being a millionaire one second then back to being broke again. But hey, once you're poor you don't have anywhere else to go but up.'

"source:https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/indiana-man-waiting-for-1700-stimulus-payment-sees-millions-in-his-bank-account/"

Re: Indiana Man Checked His Account For His $1,700 Stimulus Check & Found $8million by SocialJustice: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Make I see this balance for my account if I no go use am do shopping finish before Monday reach. I will go to court with the bank.
Re: Indiana Man Checked His Account For His $1,700 Stimulus Check & Found $8million by Bewiseedet(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Gawd push devils. I go use the money buy propertise then be ready to serve jail time.
Re: Indiana Man Checked His Account For His $1,700 Stimulus Check & Found $8million by malcom2x(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerian banks will tell you that you have to beg the account owner to transfer the money back. They have no right to reverse the transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Michigan Dem Who Was Censured For Thanking Trump Fires Back At Dem Gov. Whitmer / Live Updates Of Us Election / Trump, After Legal Losses, Turns To Republicans To Overturn U.S. Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.