Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189978 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by sinkhole: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Ekakamba:
Oga based on the stated symptoms, see below possible results. Avoid skin to skin, it ain't worth it (after this event, I know nobody go advise you).

Keep Calm.
you're telling OP to keep calm?
How him go do that?
If Corona catch OP at this material time, na that Grave's Disease go manifest sharp-sharp; OP don die be dat o! cry
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ejimatic: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing
. Please go for STD and Hepatitis tests.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by talk2cj08(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Bro check your sugar levels, the symptoms mentioned above looks like that of insulin resistance. I had similar symptoms years back my doctor recommended HIV and diabetic text which i did and my sugar levels came out over 250dl. As soon as i was placed on diabetics drugs every symptoms disappeared.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by omolola12345(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2020
This is wrath of God symptoms. Go to God in prayers, repent and cry unto God for healings.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by chibjohn(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
Amazing effect of excess masturbation!
No 3,4,5 are caused by the above mentioned.
One more thing, how watery is your ejaculation sef sad

Lets wait and hear from the elders.
Lie
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Mrkarlz(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft.

Comes back, clears throat.
Baba we need to drop your engine, the way I dy look am, na express you dy go

Madddd ooo

He needs total servicing!
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:

After the lockdown, I will go for more test. Thanks

KIDS WHAT IS EXCHANGED DURING SEX IS NOT ONLY PHYSICAL ?

STUPID CHILDERN
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by olumaxi(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Digitiminimi:
You know what they call it?.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Elmander1983(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Do a liver test and diabetes tests too. Wish u quick recovery.. Be calm and don't connect it to the unprotected sex u had. Quick recovery man
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Go for these two tests:
1. Liver function test or liver scan.
2. Redo HIV test again.

Goodluck
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ujezeez(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2020
I think you need to do the HIV test again after 3 months.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by OyiOtukpo: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Scaredd post=88430077]

After the lockdown, I will go for more test. Thanks
After the lock down, go and run the following tests:
1. Full blood count
2. Stool culture
3. Urine culture
4. Malaria
You're most likely to get clinical diagnosis from these.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by dantajay: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Sorry brother it is well with you
I will advise you to do other test like

1: urine culture analysis
2: go back for a another HIV test different place
3: semen analysis
4: full blood count.
there is no way one of these is not going to indicate some adbormality.
Then I want you to give your life to Jesus Christ
Become born again turn a new live.
What ever the result might be there is nothing my Jesus can't solve. If it any form of infection I am going to treat u free of charge.

And when last did you deworm your self?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
talk2cj08:

Bro check your sugar levels, the symptoms mentioned above looks like that of insulin resistance. I had similar symptoms years back my doctor recommended HIV and diabetic text which i did and my sugar levels came out over 250dl. As soon as i was placed on diabetics drugs every symptoms disappeared.

Thanks man. Most likely especially with the weight loss and hand tremors.

Scaredd:
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Kingofpalmgroov: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Flesh to flesh.. grin
Op old account: masterblaster117

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Malawian(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2020
@OP, Why not just buy Ruzu bitters? It does wonders literally.
What you seem to have is a parasite not a virus. Use Ruzu bitters.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by chukel(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Bizibi:
damn!!! Just for head only!!

Are some pussies dustbins
yes. It's very unhealthy to do that considering that the vagina of most ladies is a harbinger of deadly organisms. Giving head to a lady with genital herpes can give rise to oral herpes. Head to a girl that has genital warts can give you warts anywhere. This over a very long time can evolve into cancer. Human papilloma virus of the malignant subtype can be gotten from giving head.studies have linked some GIT tumors to that. From lips to oral cavity to gastrointestinal tract. Oral and gastrointestinal candidiasis can be gotten from giving head to a girl who has candidiasis. Candidiasis is very very common among girls. So there are a lot of nonsense one can get from there.
HIV is straight away cos the virus will have unfettered access to mucous membrane of the gut
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Yusuf4: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Those are symptoms of HIV.
You have to go to a good lab and run series of test.
Some labs do a lot of mistake in the lab and sometimes comes out with false results.
Go to another lab.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Homiesjinxbank: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Ooops
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by taven(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
enemyofprogress:
native doctor or medical doctor? Abi doctor of wristwatches? Na which one be your brother? grin grin
The slap where you go receive soon eh! To enter nairaland go dey hard you.... Enemy of progress.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Based on your symptoms and your history, the doctor has done the right treatment. Because your symptoms look like either HIV or fungi infection,Which she has treated. For local treatment, try bitter leave pending the time that the lock down will be lifted. Squize it and take from the juice,At least it can control both fungi and bacteria. Please don't hesitate to go back to that the hospital after the lock down, so that they can follow up with your treatment.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by enemyofprogress: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
taven:

The slap where you go receive soon eh! To enter nairaland go dey hard you.... Enemy of progress.
person no fit ask you simple question again? tongue tongue
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nature143: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Pls are u sweating too if so, go for a thyroid function test
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by enemyofprogress: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2020
sherifato:

Based on your symptoms and your history, the doctor has done the right treatment. Because your symptoms look like either HIV or fungi infection,Which she has treated. For local treatment, try bitter leave pending the time that the lock down will be lifted. Squize it and take from the juice,At least it can control both fungi and bacteria. Please don't hesitate to go back to that the hospital after the lock down, so that they can follow up with your treatment.
and please come back to tell us if the result is HIV positive or AIDS
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by taven(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
enemyofprogress:
person no fit ask you simple question again? tongue tongue
undecided
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by enemyofprogress: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
ujezeez:
I think you need to do the HIV test again after 3 months.
and please come back to tell us if the result is HIV positive or AIDS
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by OdenKelechi(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Go on Twitter and ask Aproko Doctor. He'll be very helpful
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by aoelaw: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
get tested for chronic bronchitis
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Papadoh(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Go for another round of HIV test, labs are opened so you dont have to wait till the lockdown is over. Also drink a lot of water. It may just be your immune system is down so eating raw ginger can help with that or you get a immune boosting drug like reload. Watch your usage of antibiotics as that affects the bacteria balance of the mouth and allows candida overgrowth(white tongue), avoid using mouth wash for now but do a lot of warm water and salt gargle. Apart from low immunity, the white tongue could also be that you have diabetes type 2 which may explain the hand tremours too and the need to urinate often. Reduce your carbohydrates intake, zero or no carbs. Take a lot of veggies and proteins. Magic Tip- Whenever you feel randy and the playboy in you comes up again, just take a minute to search on google for pictures of possible sexually transmitted diseases, you will know that HIV is a learner...... Your agro and konji will die there. And most importantly, repent of your ways and get close to God.
Your Magic Tip is hilarious... and accurate. Lol
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Kingkamba(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Go to Chinese hospital at ajao estate. They got answers and solutions to your problem. Next time look out for quality clean girls to Bleep.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Stanlux247: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2020
You didn't tell us how tasty the pussy was.
I need to run the analysis from the scratch before I can prover solutions.
Please u need to expantiate more
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
He had raw sex because it's sweeter but he dosen't know that sweet things kill fast cheesy i just pity him.

In my own case no matter how clean the girl am with is, i will never have raw sex with her unless she goes for medical check up.

having sex without condom is carelessness and stupidity. btw why is yout picture over filtered
How does a blurred background(bokeh effect) equate over filtered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.