Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189986 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Pauladex(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga hope say you have not been used by one of those ladies?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by davidque: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
e don be for you. i sure say your gbola no dey stand again
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by DAYOODS(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

Guy,this is spiritual, pray ooh .
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by stagger: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
who still has unprotected sex with strangers in this time and age?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Farki: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

The white tongue is most likely thrush from some sort of yeast infection. Did you eat the pussy on any of them?

The diarrhea could be caused by another separate infection which will lead to the weight loss.

The shaking and tremors could be caused by dehydration resulting from the aforementioned diarrhea.

Also note that I am not a physician or claiming to be such and this comment does not qualify as a sort of replacement for diagnosis by a trained and licensed medical professional.

If you have any complaints or worsening symptoms please present yourself to the nearest clinic or hospital for treatment.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by fineboynl(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ekakamba:
Oga based on the stated symptoms, see below possible results. Avoid skin to skin, it ain't worth it (after this event, I know nobody go advise you).

Keep Calm.
what app is that
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by helpsomeone: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

. Have you check your immune system?
There's solution. But let me have answer to above questions first. +2347018251533
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Hello, I suggest you go do another HIV test because they usually have some window period that can last for some months; during such period even would-be positives don't test positive.

But now I believe the window period must have elapsed. So real results can reflect, so go do HIV test.

About the Heterobacter pyroli bacterial infection. The diarrhoea and GIT disorders much looks like peptic ulcer disease, which recommended antibiotics combined with some antacids for synergestic effect, can handle. I recommend you take vitamin C supplements and lots of vitamins to help you replenish blood bank too.

As for your patched tongue, it could be caused by candidiasis. A fungal infection which the fluconazole and nystatin BP mouth wash should be able to handle, unless you dont use them appropriately.

Seriously, you have lots of underlying health conditions which your body immune system should be able to resist considering you take fruits and vegetables as a part of your lifestyle. The fact you still have these diseases is a testament that your immune has been eroded. That is why i strongly suggest another HIV test and please stop all alcohol consumption and smoking lifestyle, they cause shaky hands and tremors when too much for your liver.

Please do another HIV test and stop those bad habitual lifestyles like unprotected sex, alcohol and smoking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
your immune system has degraded 4 to 5, you have 3 months to live.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Donaldaustindon: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Negative? OP are you sure grin

3 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ccollins(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

for God to heal you if you seriously want to stop this bad life ,you should repent of your wicked ways.see this important passages below,read them,meditate and pray to God that if He is sovereign and really loves you, He should prove it by healing u and u can agree to serve God righteously all time of your life and abandon that past lifestyle.

Luke 15:10
In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

Matthew 3:8
Do those things that will show that you have turned from your sins.

Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that He will forgive your sins.

Luke 17:3
So watch what you do! “If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him."

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by yassinattah(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Oropharyngeal and Oesophageal candidiasis can predispose you to diarrhea,
Gastroenteritis maybe typhoid enteritis is another confirmed cause,so try checking out your source of the ideal water u drink and cook with.
STI's leading to UTI could give you urge to urinate.
Staphylococcus septicemia could explain body vibration however this is associated Wit SIRS
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by osahon1988: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
This period wey money nor dey na person dey get infection, na wao

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by OdeAperin: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
What you have is most likely hyperthyroidism which makes your thyroid produce excess hormones. Look up the symptoms of hyperthyroidism and make an appointment with an endocrinologist. All your symptoms point to it. Get treatment asap because your pulse rate will be so high it can mess up your heart. You can buy propanolfrom the pharmacy, if you can get it OTC, to regulate your heart rate while you are waiting to see a doctor. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by adecz: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
He
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where is the graphic pics undecided
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Seun360(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where is the picture?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by thunderbabs: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Those 2 girls get you ooo. Witchy ladies
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Igwe85(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Drink sniper

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Hadsty23(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gonocacacus
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by shiwex: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

HIV testing will be accurate at four to six weeks after possible infection. However, for some people it may take longer — up to three months

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
And you want to be well after all these things you said you’ve done and which i know you’ll still go back to

This is what you get when you can’t control your prick to stay in one place undecided

Pained Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by X0012(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hi bro. I am not a doc so I don't know exactly what is going on with your situation. But I will like to advise you not to don't mind senseless comments from some Nairaland member.. The right ppl will give you good advise on here and don't you give up the fight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Seun360(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
op, you would have stuck to your mastubation jejely.
See you life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

I feel ya... Just get on to a full diagnosis when this lockdown is over Bruh
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by drightguy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Go for test jor, it's possible you have one of those infections that doesn't show symptoms in girls.
All set congratulations for becoming a man. I know you be making promises to God for healing.... Lol
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by recentelder(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
nextstep:
Typhoid fever. Or at least some other gastrointestinal disease or worms.

STIs don't affect your poop, HIV least of all.
You haven't mentioned any effects on your peepee or groin.

YOU CAN GOOGLE THESE SYMPTONS AND AWAIT AVAILABLE RESULTS GIVEN.THROUGH THAT ,YOU CAN HAVE IDEA OF THE POSSIBLE SOLUTION.HOWEVER ,DRAW NEAR TO GOD BRO.LIFE IS SHORT
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by kingjomezy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year

You be uniben student ?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Rondigee: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Syphilis could cause white plagues on the tongue if contracted and left untreated
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nwanieke(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ekakamba:
Oga based on the stated symptoms, see below possible results. Avoid skin to skin, it ain't worth it (after this event, I know nobody go advise you).

Keep Calm.

Uncle does not know that there is what we call window period. It is possible for him to have contracted AIDS but, it will become evident six months later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.