Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Help On IELTS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On IELTS (536 Views)

Please Enlighten Me On IELTS (international English Language Testing System) / For Those Seeking Help On Belgium Visa***** / Kindly Advise On Ielts Scores For Relocating To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On IELTS by Omar09(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please, justwise and anyone here, biko I want to know how I can go about registering for IELTS exam, where it is cheap, how to prepare for the exam.

Please mention me when you reply, thanks.
Re: Help On IELTS by meetme01: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Type IELTS exam in the search bar. Click on topic. Start from Page 20, you will answer s to your question . Reading and perusing is what you need. Lots of discussion from different folks on how they aced the exam

The exam fees varies on the type you intend writing. However, do your research to learn better. It makes you a PRO in no distant time

Best of luck ma'am

1 Like

Re: Help On IELTS by Omar09(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
meetme01:
Type IELTS exam in the search bar. Click on topic. Start from Page 20, you will answer s to your question . Reading and perusing is what you need. Lots of discussion from different folks on how they aced the exam

The exam fees varies on the type you intend writing. However, do your research to learn better. It makes you a PRO in no distant time

Best of luck ma'am

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Switzerland Immigration Enquiry / Arepo To Bariga / Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.