Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Naughty Sisters - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Naughty Sisters (115094 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Naughty gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Kawo9ze(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2021
Is that the last of it, no continuation
Re: The Naughty Sisters by tonysunkan: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
CasNova:
I got up. positioned myself directly above her spread legs, probed her soft, wet slit and slipped in my cock. Slowly, the cock became buried deep inside her precious cunt.

My dick throbbed and twitched at the total feel of her tight, hot pussy. The enclosure of her vaginal walls were like silky velvet encasing the shaft of my dick.

She moaned louder. I shoved every inch of my cock into her hot Bleep hole. I could say that her moans were those of excitement and happiness. Without any protection whatsoever, I knew I was going to shoot my load into her.

Some days ago, I did to her sister; and now it was her turn. Somehow, I knew it was not right, but I didn't give a hoot.

At this very moment, passion had subdued morality. I wanted to Bleep her until she would scream that she had had enough. I slammed my hard cock into her, and withdrew it fast, then back into her.

It was an alternating thing. Our bodies, colliding making slapping sounds, were wet and hot. Her moans continued in the room. Sweats rolled from all over our bodies. I could feel her muscles twitching and contracting as if they were trying to snuff the life out of my dick.

Seconds later, I began to shoot my hot semen into her. My prick pulsed with each squirt of the sticky semen. In return, she wrapped her legs around me, holding my tight into her body. She let out a throated moan to signal her orgasm.
Our breaths were heavy.

From the way my body was soaked in sweats, I might just have finished a tedious marathon. I collapse on the bed next to her.

“Oh, baby,” she said. “Maggie was right when she said you’re better than ever. You know what, just like Margaret said, I love you.”

I smiled wryly. That was a compliment, wasn’t it? I felt special that two beautiful sisters would give me those wonderful words.

“I love you too,” I replied and patted her thighs.

We remained naked on the bed. From all indications, we were not ready to call of the session.

“Who is better?” she asked.

“Hmn?”

“Between Margaret and I, who’s better?”

I chuckled. I was not going to start a ‘star war,’ so I was discreet. “The two of you are amazing.”

“But, Martha is better than Margaret, right?”

If that one would put a little smile on her face, why should I not concede?

“Well, I suppose so.”

“You’re in doubt,” she said accusingly. “Don’t worry, by the time we through today, you will not have any doubt.”

I grunted. Her hands went to my groin. She jerked the head of my cock up. I clutched her boobs with my two hands. She suddenly stopped.

“Hey, I’m jumping the gun.” She spread her legs. “You go first.”

I grinned and place my head in-between her legs. I started to licking and lapping her shimmering slit. She clung to my head, holding it between her thighs.

I felt almost suffocated in the warm, wet swamp of her pussy. I tongued her deep. She lifted her legs around my head while I dug her more into her upraised ass.

“I want you to Bleep me!” she whispered fiercely.

So, I used my tongue to do as much work as possible. But I soon got tired of that technique. I must go for the real deal. I made myself to lie on my back while she sat astride me. In full anticipation of the hot action, she tugged my cock upright and led it into her towering hole.

This gave the image of a mushroomed hood of my prick. It split her pussy parts as my swollen shaft speared right into her tunnel, inch by inch. This way, she sat down flat on my powerful legs as my cock buried full into the lashed base in her cunt.

She groaned and arched her back. The gyrating movement made her to bounce up and down. I could hear the faint creaking of the bed. Let it creak more than that. We were past caring.

The Naughty Sisters: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

wink
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 2:31am On Jul 04, 2021
??
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
MORE
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Zamar:
Waiting for more.

Re: The Naughty Sisters by BigBasher: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Zamar:
Waiting for more.

Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Next
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ultimas: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kudos
Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 6:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Cool.

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by samfrancis1(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2022
All this guys No get joy o, na so dem go just write reach half leave am, make we help una deh complete am?

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by FairCritic(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
samfrancis1:
All this guys No get joy o, na so dem go just write reach half leave am, make we help una deh complete am?
??
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ultimas: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nice work.

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na why I no dea read stories for Nairaland

To finish the story na war
Na wa oo
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2022
She groaned and arched her back. The gyrating movement made her to bounce up and down. I could hear the faint creaking of the bed. Let it creak more than that. We were past caring.
She moved in that riding position. In fact, she rode harder and higher. Our bodies burned with passion. It was a frenzy moment for two sex-crazed lovers. Martha bleeped and got bleeped. It was such a mutual thing. Some minutes later, she gasped and moaned. Her orgasm came, crashing through her body in wild and wicked waves. Her boobs quivered as her squirting pussy sucked on my very hard dick. She remained on me until she expended all her energy. She swept her legs off me, her messed pussy spitting out my creamy spills. I watched as my bloated organ surged with fluid and semen. The exercise, once again, made us short of breath. It took couples of minutes to full regain energy.
We had had enough for the day.
“When do we meet again?” I dared to ask.
She smiled at me. “Anytime you desire that we should meet.”
I nodded. “I’ll give you a call and let you know.”

My escapade with Maggie and Martha continued for several weeks. I was meeting each of them once in a week. I would meet Martha on Wednesday while it would be Maggie’s turn on Saturday. It had become a routine which I very much cherished. It continued for the period that Margaret did her industrial attachment with us. Even as she returned to the university to complete her course, we continued seeing, although days and time were rescheduled. Bola might suspect that I was seeing someone out, but she had not caught me red-handed, so she could not make a fuss. I did not know that the equanimity would soon end.
One Friday evening, I got home to meet a very hostile wife.
“What could be the problem, my dear?” I asked.
“Your infidelity is the problem,” she blurted out.
I was surprised. “What did you just say?”
“I said your infidelity is about to ruin this marriage,” she said, her voice going up.
I stopped to stare. “Where is that one coming from?”
She shoved her phone to my face. She had already opened a WhatsApp page that she brandished. I got the phone from her and read the message. It was from an unknown number. The message read:

Your shameless husband is seeing two sisters. He is so shameless to be committing fornication with the sisters. He normally takes them to Embassy Hotel for sexual romps. He takes them there in turn on Wednesday and Saturday. Anytime he goes out on Saturday, that is what he goes. Be wise.

“What! Who sent this?” I found my hand shaking and my voice trembling.
“Is it true or not, that is the issue,” she retorted. “Mayo, how could you do this to me?”
I was confounded. “It can’t be true.”
“That means it is true,” she fired back.
“Mayo, you’re cheating on me. You’re not only doing that; you’re doing it with sisters. How shameless you are!”

The Naughty Sisters: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

2 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Zamar: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Welcome back.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Flames33(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2022
How can I get the story?
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Flames33:
How can I get the story?
Thanks for your interest. It is available only on Okadabooks for now.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2022
I was so dazed to be up further defence. But would have sent the damnable message? Who could know those secret facts?

“But, darling, it’s not true,” I found myself saying. “Whoever sent that message is only up to a mischief. There’s not such a thing.”

She scoffed at me defence and stormed out of the living-room. This was serious, I thought grimly. Who could be behind this? I followed Bola to our bedroom and tried to explain things to her.

“This must be the handiwork of our enemies,” I argued. “They are jealous of our marriage and want to ruin it. Can’t you see that this is the work of the enemies?”

“What enemy? If there’s any enemy, you’re the one. You’re the one committing abominable acts!”

She did not listen to any further explanation. Although I was exasperated, I knew she was very right to be angry.

That Saturday, I decided to remain indoors to douse her suspicion. Whether that really worked out or not was another matter. Even when Maggie called, and she called several times, I refused to pick her call. I only sent a terse message to her that I would not be available to see her and that I would explain things whenever we saw. It was Monday morning I was finally able to call her.

“Hello, Maggie, darling.”

“Hello, love. What happened?”

I sighed. “My wife has known about our affairs. Someone sent a message to her that I’m seeing two sisters and even mentioned the name of the hotel where we meet. Now, I’ve been wondering who could have done that.”

“Is that all? Is that why you didn’t come around?”

I was surprised by her answer. Did she hear me well? Did she realize the gravity of what I said?

“Maybe you didn’t hear me well,” I said almost in a shout. “Somebody already knows what is going on between you and I and your sister. The person sent a WhatsApp message to my wife to leak our secret. The person even mentioned the hotel where we meet. Now, my wife is threatening fire and brimstone!”

There was a pause across the line. Finally, she spoke. “Well, I can understand you clearly, but that doesn’t mean we’ll jump into fire, does it?”

I was miffed by her response. I was angry that she would take everything so easy. I however kept my cool.

“Aren’t you concerned that my marriage is under a serious threat?”

“Oh, sorry about that. But aren’t you concerned that I have feelings too and that you shouldn’t treat me so disdainfully?”
It was my turn to sigh.

“Look,” she went on, “there’s no need to be anxious over this. Now that someone knows where we meet, the simple way out is to change the venue.”

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
“Look,” she went on, “there’s no need to be anxious over this. Now that someone knows where we meet, the simple way out is to change the venue.”

I was thinking of suspending the affairs, but this her suggestion got me wondering. But maybe she was right. The hotel that served as our meeting point was not too far from my Alapere residence. Perhaps, if we changed the rendezvous to a place far away, things could become safe.

“Are you suggesting another hotel somewhere far off?”

“Something like that, but we don’t even need to use any hotel. Why don’t you come around to our residence?”

I immediately became alarmed. “Your residence at Ikeja? You can’t be serious!”

“Of course, I’m serious,” she replied calmly. “We have our rooms in a detached part of the building, and we have our privacy. It’s not like before when we were in the main building and under watchful eyes. Now, we are a bit detached from the others. That place is the best place for us.”

My heart started thumping. I had been to their house before as their lesson teacher, and to ‘drop’ her at the gate of the house. Now, what would be my reason for going to the house? How would her mother, Madam Clementina, feel?

I shook my head. “Look, I don’t think that will be the best. What about …?”

“It’s the best,” she interjected. “The place offers exclusive privacy, and no spy will see you or report anything.”

My mouth was dry. Should I give it a trial?

“Let’s meet there today. By six p.m., I’ll be at home. Just tell the security guy you have come to see Margaret. See you.”

She cut the line. My mind was busy. After a moment, I shrugged. What would I lose by going to her residence? If I came across her mum, we would simply exchange pleasantries. Maggie was not so young anymore and was old enough to receive a male visitor in the house.

I remained at work till few minutes to six p.m. After closing, I drove straight to Ikeja G.R.A. I parked in front of the second gate, the one I knew was hardly used. Then, I walked to the main gate.

The security man who attended to me was a new face.

“Hello, I’ll like to see Margaret, please.”

“Good day. What’s the name, sir?”

“Mayo Stephen.”

He grinned. “Oh, come in, sir.”

That meant she had already told him a guy by the name Mayo would be coming. I entered through the pedestrian side of the giant gate.

“Please, go to the building behind the main one.” He pointed at the building.

“Okay. Thanks.”

I walked to the building he pointed at. It was a bungalow which looked more like a guest house. It had its own mini gate. I went to it. It was unlocked, so I pushed it in. I went to the main door and rapped on it. Few seconds later, it was opened.

“Hello.” Maggie smiled at me.

“How are you?”

We hugged briefly. I followed her to the living-room, smiling. It was good to live comfortably. At her age, I was still a struggling undergraduate that shared a room with my two brothers any time I came around for holiday. Now, she and her sister had a whole apartment to themselves!

“Please, sit down and feel at home,” my hostess said.

“Thank you.”

I took a seat, sighed and stretched my legs.

“So, what can I offer you?” she asked.

I smiled. “Anything.”

She nodded and retreated. About a minute later, she was back with a tray containing a bottle of pea nuts and cans of energy drinks. I grinned. I could see that she was really gearing up for action.

She came to join me in taking the refreshments.

“How was school?” I asked.

“Fine. I can’t wait to finish my course and be on my own.”

I nodded. “You will soon finish and be on your own.”

She flicked on the large screen and settled for a fashion television.

“You gals are enjoying,” I said. “It’s nice to have a place like this to oneself.”

She grinned without saying a word. Minutes later, we finished our drinks. She stood up.

“Now, let’s play some game,” she announced.

“Game? What kind of game?”

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Ann2012(f): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by kdavid07(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
nice.. but this story don too tay o. try finish am fast
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Saturn101: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Mstar8005: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
More update ooo
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2022
“Now, let’s play some game,” she announced.

“Game? What kind of game?”

“I’ll show you.” First she went to the door to lock it. Then she came to me. She removed her top and her jeans trousers, leaving the black bra and pantie.

“Well, you have to do as I say,” she said.

“Okay.” I answered.

“First, you have to UnCloth.”

“Fine.” I stood up to remove my black pair of shoes, black jacket, stripped shirt and black pair of trousers. I was now left in my singlet and boxer.

“Good,” she said. “Now, close your eyes.”

Like an obedient school boy, I closed my eyes. I could feel her hands on my waist. They moved to the boxer and pulled it down to the floor. I stepped out of it. One of her hands, the right one, went to my prick. She ran one of her fingers from the base to the tip of it. In a quick reflex action, the organ warmed up and built up erection. Her finger continued to trace over it, more like teasing it. I couldn’t stand it. In a matter of seconds, I had a full erection.

“Oh, good,” she said like someone who had achieved a big purpose. “It’s so big and huge.”

Had she not seen it before? I smiled, my eyes still closed. “Yeah.”

“Your eyes must still be closed. Sit down.”

I felt the seat and sat. Her hand remained on my dick. I could sense that she knelt before me as she put the organ in her mouth. Then, she stopped abruptly.

“Give me a second,” she said.

I opened my eyes and watched her leave the room. She soon returned with a small packet of evaporated milk which she had slit open.

“Hey, close your eyes. It’s part of the game.”

Again, I complied. She poured some of the milk on my raised cock. The liquid slid down to the base of my cock. Her fingers moved right down to the base. She scooped up my balls. For some seconds, she fondled the place. Then she massaged the milk all around the organ. She began working up on the balls and my cock. As she did this I felt a throbbing sensation. I felt her tongue exploring all around me, tasting the milk and my skin. She must have gone halfway down her throat! She continued to work frantically with her mouth. I felt exceedingly excited.

She would slow down when she suspected that I was about to come. Then she would step up her action again. My eyes remained closed but my mind was in a frenzy of excitement. After some minutes, she stopped.

“You can open your eyes now.”

I opened them. She stood up and smiled down at me. “Now, it’s your turn.”

She unstrapped her bra and removed her pantie. The she picked the milk pack, sat on the seat next to me and poured some substance on her boobs. She also poured some on her chest, reclining on her seat.

“Now, lick,” she said alluringly.

I moved to her. Starting from her left, I licked the milk on her areola, the nipple and chuck of the flesh that constituted her breast. Then, I moved to her right and did the same. She allowed me to do that for a couple of minutes before she stopped me.

2 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Awesome05: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Cooool.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by ThrillPlus: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Ride on
Re: The Naughty Sisters by Saturn101: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2022
Carry on.
Re: The Naughty Sisters by CasNova: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2022
She unstrapped her bra and removed her pantie. The she picked the milk pack, sat on the seat next to me and poured some substance on her boobs. She also poured some on her chest, reclining on her seat.

“Now, lick,” she said alluringly.

I moved to her. Starting from her left, I licked the milk on her areola, the nipple and chuck of the flesh that constituted her breast. Then, I moved to her right and did the same. She allowed me to do that for a couple of minutes before she stopped me.

“Now, the final.”

She spread her legs and poured generous portion of the milk around her vulva. It was my turn to knell down before her. My mouth went down to her private part for action. The vulva tasted like salty milk as I sucked. My tongue moved to the clitoris and licked that part too. She closed her eyes and made moaning sounds.
I decided she should not be the only one calling the shots. I teased, licked and tickled her private part for minutes. When I felt I had had enough of that, I gave my cock the pleasure of finishing the whole task. I inserted it into her hole and pounded her. She clung to me, or rather, we clung to each other, as if our lives depended on it. Some minutes later, our desires became satisfied as we achieved simultaneous climax.
I realized that indeed the place was a safe haven for us to do whatever we liked with each other, and to spend time together for as long as we wanted. Besides, I was never told time was up and neither was I paying for the room or space. Maggie and I had each other in two rounds before I left that night. I was even amazed that time had gone that far. It was past nine when I left the house.

I got home some minutes to ten p.m. I met Bola in the sitting-room watching a popular soap opera on the television.
“Hello, love,” I greeted.
She only grunted her reply. I had just had a tiring time out and all that I needed was a sleep. I went to the bedroom to change to casuals.

“Your supper is ready,” my wife came in to announce.

I smiled at her and moved to the living-room. She had prepared ‘eba’ and ‘egusi’ soup which she kept in a food flask. She served them on plates.

“That’s my lovely wife,” I teased her, sitting down.

2 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters by Lakesc: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Thanks for the update... Didnt expect that reaction from the wife shaa..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.