Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Anyone With Very Useful Information Should Reply Asap!. Pls Its Really Important!. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone With Very Useful Information Should Reply Asap!. Pls Its Really Important!. (650 Views)

Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem / Please Can I Get Acute Email Ids Production Engine.....pls Its Urgent Contact Me / My Free All-in-one Antitrojan [a Very Useful Tool] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Very Useful Information Should Reply Asap!. Pls Its Really Important!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
I normally use my Tv with a step down as the capacity or voltage( not rily familiar with the terms) is very low. Today my cousin plugged it directly to the wall, and forgot about it. Awhile ago we turned on the gen and there was a small 'pop' sound, and the gen went off. We traced the problem to the tv, then plugged it back to the step down and tried to turn the gen back on, but there was no power. Instead the t.v showed a little spark and started smelling like its burnt. We waited till nepa light came back on and tried it again, but this there was no sound or power only the burnt smell. Is it possible that it may be the fuse? Or What could be wrong with it and can it be repaired? Its a sharp lcd tv brought by my husband from america.
Re: Anyone With Very Useful Information Should Reply Asap!. Pls Its Really Important!. by MaJBlige(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
High voltage has ripped through your TV and has spoilt it.

(1) (Reply)

Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead? / With Your Computer, The Pspgo And Psp 3000 Can Be Totally And Permanently Hacked / Need To Setup A Pc As A Dedicated Wireless Router For Private Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.